dcsimg

Toolaholic Public Announcement Page V2.0

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 1,019 total)
  • Author

Needed some electrical tools to do some work in my barns…and all my stuff was on my job…so…

Those look pink – at first i thought they were one of those breast cancer awareness tool kits.

I was thinking the same thing and immediately thought about those pink tool kits that are out for sale. Nothing wrong with pink tools if somebody prefers it / if it keeps the thieves away… though the pink tool kits are pretty much weak sauce quality which is a bummer (because I think my wife would really enjoy it). Anyways, needing an extra set of something is always a good reason to grab a second pair 😛

John S

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

My wife has a few of them, in her pink tool belt which i actually think is cool…. on her of course. and someone already bought my daughter (9months old) a real pink hammer (like those mini hammers). I was working on something the other day inside and she was very curious as to what i was doing and the tools i had out. I couldnt have been happier lol.

Dustincoc
    Pro
    Madrid, NY

Anyways, needing an extra set of something is always a good reason to grab a second pair 😛

My problem is I’d end up with 50 of everything. I think I’ve got 5 pairs of fence pliers around and thats because of emergency fence repair calls and the job is closer than the shop.

Shop Blog: http://ravenbarsrepair.tumblr.com/
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz498FKw9LF1awJsKIqhoxQ

I went on a little spree…

Robert Shaw -Colorado Deck and Framing
    www.mysteeldeck.com

Whoa somebody seriously just hit the TSTAK jackpot! I am glad you didn’t just say you got 20 TSAKs or else I wouldn’t have believed ya 😛 I am curious what your game plan is for all of them haha

Why no dollies/carts to go along with them?

John S

redwood
    Pro

I guess you cancelled your order of L-boxes.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

I guess you cancelled your order of L-boxes.

Nah, I still like the lboxxes, I’ll just use them in my truck, the tstaks will go in the trailer.

www.mysteeldeck.com

hdpro
    Pro
    Upstate, NY

You’ve got 5 more than me.

Now I’m going to have to buy more!

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

Needed some electrical tools to do some work in my barns…and all my stuff was on my job…so…

Those look pink – at first i thought they were one of those breast cancer awareness tool kits.

They do look a little pink in that picture… they’re actually a beautiful Milwaukee red!

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Quite the spree

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Robert, I guess you are not suffering from low T any more

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

A little spree? You may have a problem.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Whoa somebody seriously just hit the TSTAK jackpot! I am glad you didn’t just say you got 20 TSAKs or else I wouldn’t have believed ya I am curious what your game plan is for all of them haha

I’m revamping my trailer setup and these will fit the bill perfectly for what I have in mind. These were just the ones I ordered last week, I already have 5 other boxes. I’ll probably order a few more after I’ve settled into the new trailer setup.

I’m really excited about the trailer, I’ll be starting a thread about it when I get a little further on the build out. I tore out a bunch today and got a few basics started.

www.mysteeldeck.com

mattryyc
    Pro
    Calgary, Alberta

Holy T-STAKs. Congrats. I just got a notice that I have a package from Seneca I have pick up at the post office, the parallel guides for the tracksaw and a Domiplate. Still waiting on the T-tracks from Incra though.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Holy Crap that’s a lot of boxes, Congrats

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Whoa somebody seriously just hit the TSTAK jackpot! I am glad you didn’t just say you got 20 TSAKs or else I wouldn’t have believed ya I am curious what your game plan is for all of them haha

I’m revamping my trailer setup and these will fit the bill perfectly for what I have in mind. These were just the ones I ordered last week, I already have 5 other boxes. I’ll probably order a few more after I’ve settled into the new trailer setup.

I’m really excited about the trailer, I’ll be starting a thread about it when I get a little further on the build out. I tore out a bunch today and got a few basics started.

cant wait for the thread on the trailer. i need to purchase one badly but i keep holding off for unknown reasons.

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

ohhh myyy, thats a lot of storage!

Dustincoc
    Pro
    Madrid, NY

I’ve figured it out guys, we don’t love new tools because tools mean we have to work. We are addicted to the new tool smell.

Shop Blog: http://ravenbarsrepair.tumblr.com/
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz498FKw9LF1awJsKIqhoxQ

I’ve figured it out guys, we don’t love new tools because tools mean we have to work. We are addicted to the new tool smell.

Did you just now figure that out?

www.mysteeldeck.com

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Holy black boxes, that’s a lot. I’m thinking trailer pics are going to be sweet. I’ve come to the conclusion that when I get another big job like the one I’m doing now, I will have to get one.

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 1,019 total)
  • The topic ‘Toolaholic Public Announcement Page V2.0’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.004 seconds