dcsimg

Tool Testers Needed: Impact Tough Drilling & Driving Bits

This topic contains 208 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  bethepro 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 201 through 209 (of 209 total)
  • Author

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

No idea…typically those things are discussed at the outset of the process…in the initial request for testers.

Isn’t the free set of bits enough?

Ya the bits were pretty good, just wasn’t sure how the whole process goes with this. I mean they hand out points for every other review here. Do you know where this article is supposed to be posted?

If not could you start a thread on how those bits worked or didn’t for you .

Yes I could certainly do that

I would definitely chime in with my review and the 4 videos I did for it.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

No idea…typically those things are discussed at the outset of the process…in the initial request for testers.

Isn’t the free set of bits enough?

Ya the bits were pretty good, just wasn’t sure how the whole process goes with this. I mean they hand out points for every other review here. Do you know where this article is supposed to be posted?

If not could you start a thread on how those bits worked or didn’t for you .

Yes I could certainly do that

I would definitely chime in with my review and the 4 videos I did for it.

Sounds good I’ll get on it tonight

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

I don’t know about these but I have the bl21 set that was nahhh then I got the 32 piece impact tuff it’s reat but don’t have the small torque head has 6 of each 4 long etc but doesn’t have the small torque or small square those are trim screws and I use it a lot so I gotta look into it

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Hello guys,

I tested the driver bits and drill bits as well.
    They performed well, the drill bits are good, but the driver bits are amazing! Really tough and lasts forever, I mean, it lasts far more than my current bits.
    Looking forward for more news.

Did you get any torx #2 bits in that set.. I use those for driving a lot of 3½” SS screws.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

I saw the new Bosch impact-ready masonry drill bit when I was in Lowe’s this morning, and I’m wondering if anyone seen it before; it looks like this:

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

@kswiss Would you buy these over the Shockwave bits? That’s what I have on hand currently.

A Working Pro since 2004

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

@kswiss Would you buy these over the Shockwave bits? That’s what I have on hand currently.

I don’t really like the shock wave bits, I’ve had problems with them snapping off and twisting in the past. The bosch bits are definitely a lot stronger.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I don’t really like the shock wave bits, I’ve had problems with them snapping off and twisting in the past. The bosch bits are definitely a lot stronger.

Lots of guys on here had problems with the Shockwave bits. Nice to read the Bosch bits are better.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

We are a little backed up with content and short handed on staff, so we are working to get all the reviews that are sent to us optimized and posted. Having said that, if you want to post your review as a thread (with images and videos) I am OK with that as well. I will still award points for it, but you have to send me the link so I can review it and then award you your points.

To all of our valued content creators. Sorry for the delays. I know our members work hard on their reviews and want to share them with the community. Unfortunately we don’t always have enough staff and time to get it onto a front page item in a timely manner. Thus the option of creating your own thread is always available to you. I just have to know about it so I can award points.

I hope you understand it is not because we don’t want the content, we just get so many submissions that it is almost a full time job to keep the flow going.

Cheers,

Jim

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

Viewing 9 posts - 201 through 209 (of 209 total)

The topic ‘Tool Testers Needed: Impact Tough Drilling & Driving Bits’ is closed to new replies.

queries. 0.550 seconds