dcsimg

Tool Testers Needed: Impact Tough Drilling & Driving Bits

This topic contains 208 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  bethepro 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 209 total)
  • Author

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

@madman_us yeah, that’s what I tried earlier, no luck I don’t think they have them yet, was not on the site 🙁 going to do a gurgle search lol

they probably aren’t released in Canada just yet, and lowes takes forever to pick up new products from bosch’s line of tools

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

The double sided is awesome. I will pick up the 6″ ones, those are always hard to find

I like the double enders too. I’ll have to try these out. The Makitas didn’t hold up as well as I wanted.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

They also have some 6inch long bits. great that bosch went that route.
    Nothing yet on Bosch’s homepage.

ThanX for posting up the pictures Alex.
    I’m going to have to keep my eyes open for the 6″ in my local Lowes or Rona.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Nice find on the Bosch bits madman. Need to go to Lowes.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

bbernardesjr87
    Pro
    Mississauga, Ontario

Hello guys,

I tested the driver bits and drill bits as well.
    They performed well, the drill bits are good, but the driver bits are amazing! Really tough and lasts forever, I mean, it lasts far more than my current bits.
    Looking forward for more news.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Hello guys,

They performed well, the drill bits are good, but the driver bits are amazing! Really tough and lasts forever, I mean, it lasts far more than my current bits.

Good to know, thanks for the info, may I ask what store did you buy them at.

welcome to btp.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

I still haven’t seen these bits in any of the local stores that I go to yet, hopefully they will show up soon, they are great bits.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I still haven’t seen these bits in any of the local stores that I go to yet, hopefully they will show up soon, they are great bits.

Hopefully they make it soon. I would like to get a set of both.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

I have been checking also around here, have not seen them either, I will definitely buy them when they come available,

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

I also can’t say that I’ve seen any of the members reviews posted here?

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I have been checking also around here, have not seen them either, I will definitely buy them when they come available,

yeah i want to try them out but haven’t noticed them in stores yet. do we have a canadian launch date?

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

yeah i want to try them out but haven’t noticed them in stores yet. do we have a canadian launch date?

I haven’t heard of any, I even went online and checked a couple of stores, nothing so far,
    That being said, I have been using my Bosch impact bits from the older kit, so far so good,

bbernardesjr87
    Pro
    Mississauga, Ontario

Hello guys,

Good to know, thanks for the info, may I ask what store did you buy them at.

welcome to btp.

Hey @boschmanbrian I received mine as a gift from Bosch Power Tools Canada to try them out. Buy the way, they sent me 2 sets of sds plus carbide bits to test as well.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

@kswiss

True, they haven’t been posted. I believe the individual reviews were supposed to be put together in a single article.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

@kswiss

True, they haven’t been posted. I believe the individual reviews were supposed to be put together in a single article.

Do we get any points for those reviews @jponto07 ?

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

@kswiss

Do we get any points for those reviews jponto07 ?

No idea…typically those things are discussed at the outset of the process…in the initial request for testers.

Isn’t the free set of bits enough?

Jon P.
    Instagram

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

No idea…typically those things are discussed at the outset of the process…in the initial request for testers.

Ya the bits were pretty good, just wasn’t sure how the whole process goes with this. I mean they hand out points for every other review here. Do you know where this article is supposed to be posted?

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Ya the bits were pretty good, just wasn’t sure how the whole process goes with this. I mean they hand out points for every other review here. Do you know where this article is supposed to be posted?

Nope. It was my understanding that this was to be posted by now. @bethepro, is this review still going to be posted?

Jon P.
    Instagram

If not could you start a thread on how those bits worked or didn’t for you .

Always willing to learn .

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

If not could you start a thread on how those bits worked or didn’t for you .

Yes I could certainly do that

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 209 total)

The topic ‘Tool Testers Needed: Impact Tough Drilling & Driving Bits’ is closed to new replies.

queries. 0.646 seconds