dcsimg

Tool storage development

Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 posts - 101 through 108 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I’m going to have to put that on my wishlist for next summer. What I have right now works, but needs some refinement.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ooooo, I like that work bench. Thanks for the link John

Ooooo, I like that work bench. Thanks for the link John

Boyd – you wanna build it? I think I am finally coming to some conclusions on my own shop space… Come on up to the Twin Cities and help me! haha

John S

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

I really like the design of some of those. What I am really coming to appreciate on my bench is it’s heft. When you flip the rockler castors up its a tank sitting on the ground.

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

MRenes
    Pro
    Vienna, Missouri

I wish Milwaukee did a long time ago. I have so many of their cases that are sitting in a corner of the basement because I don’t want to throw them away. A unified storage system makes a ton of sense and Bosch’s l-boxes are a great way to go. It would even be better if everyone’s boxes would work with each other.

Hard cases for most things are worthless unless it can hold other things as well. I have a bunch of cases sitting around as well

Hard cases for most things are worthless unless it can hold other things as well. I have a bunch of cases sitting around as well

Honestly, I tried to sell a few of my non l-boxx cases and for the most part they are not worth the time/effort selling them. Hard to sell locally, and you make very little profit after shipping/ebay fees online. Thus, a few simply got recycled. I totally forgot about the trade section here, otherwise I would have done that.

John S

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

I wish Milwaukee did a long time ago. I have so many of their cases that are sitting in a corner of the basement because I don’t want to throw them away. A unified storage system makes a ton of sense and Bosch’s l-boxes are a great way to go. It would even be better if everyone’s boxes would work with each other.

I’ve sold every other hard case except for the bosch router blow molds. They hold everything. All gone for $10 on kijiji.

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

Viewing 8 posts - 101 through 108 (of 108 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.353 seconds