dcsimg

Today's yard sale finds

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 861 total)
  • Author
    smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Bought 2 hammers at garage sale, $2 each.
    One it’s a 4 pound Garand and the other one is some sort of duck bill that I haven’t seen before. ID anyone?

Good find there. For $2 each, they are hard to pass up.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Doobie

Yesterday there was a couple yard sales in my neighbourhood .I picked up this 3 cd Sony stereo free ,

Gee John. Don’t you already have four or five PB360s?

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Yesterday there was a couple yard sales in my neighbourhood .I picked up this 3 cd Sony stereo free ,

Yes I have 4 still plus this one .Ill use it in my bedroom probably .

Doobie

Yes I have 4 still plus this one .Ill use it in my bedroom probably .

Does the cd player still work?

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Yesterday there was a couple yard sales in my neighbourhood .I picked up this 3 cd Sony stereo free , it even works great . I also picked up a good sized fan for 10 bucks and a couple new caulking guns for a buck each .

wow i haven’t seen one of those in a while, every boom box now sold is a ipod docking station lol.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Looks like the new shop radio John.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

That’s where it’s perfect for, even though it’s old the sound quality is probably better than any job site radio.

cranbrook2
    Pro

That’s where it’s perfect for, even though it’s old the sound quality is probably better than any job site radio.

It has a amazing sound for a older radio and yes the cd player works great . Good thing because I have over 300 cds 🙂

Doobie

I’ve got this oldie that still works that has rocked a lot of parties in its day away from home. It’s the only JVC product I’ve ever owned that has lasted beyond a few years. It’s around 35 years old, but seldom gets used any longer. It lives as the last cassete player that I own.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

It has a amazing sound for a older radio and yes the cd player works great . Good thing because I have over 300 cds 🙂

lol i think it might be time to start digitizing your old music, so you can play them on newer systems.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I went out today but sea nothing I needed.

Doobie

it might be time to start digitizing your old music, so you can play them on newer systems.

I’ve done that by burning all my cds to my PC. It’s the 500 vinyl albums that I have I wish I had the time to do the same with that has eluded me. Would take forever. 🙁

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

It has a amazing sound for a older radio and yes the cd player works great . Good thing because I have over 300 cds

That ought to keep you in music for a while then.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

it might be time to start digitizing your old music, so you can play them on newer systems.

I’ve done that by burning all my cds to my PC. It’s the 500 vinyl albums that I have I wish I had the time to do the same with that has eluded me. Would take forever. 🙁

I have started to convert my vinyl collection.
    A few years ago Costco had a USB player that connects directly to a PC.

Haven’t used in a while as it does take some time to rip each record, as it has to play in its entirety.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

cranbrook2
    Pro

I also picked up a full motion tv mount to mount my 50 inch tv .It was basically a box full of parts and somehow I figured out how it all went together .The only thing I needed was the screws to mount the bracket to the back of the tv .Luckily after a hour of searching I found exactly what I needed . The wall mount cost me a total of 5 dollars 🙂 They sell for $ 150.00 and up .

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

I also picked up a full motion tv mount to mount my 50 inch tv .It was basically a box full of parts and somehow I figured out how it all went together .The only thing I needed was the screws to mount the bracket to the back of the tv .Luckily after a hour of searching I found exactly what I needed . The wall mount cost me a total of 5 dollars 🙂 They sell for $ 150.00 and up .

Now that is a yard sale score. Nice going @cranbrook2.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Clev08
    Pro

I wouldn’t pay $150 for one. I got mine for $40 on sale and it’s good for a tv up to 65 inches.

I usually pick up junk speakers and take them apart just for the magnets. Some of them have some cool shock absorbing systems supporting the CD player.

cranbrook2
    Pro

I wouldn’t pay $150 for one. I got mine for $40 on sale and it’s good for a tv up to 65 inches.

I usually pick up junk speakers and take them apart just for the magnets. Some of them have some cool shock absorbing systems supporting the CD player.

I picked up this set of speakers a few days ago too cheap . They have a good sound and all the speakers work .

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Yesterday there was a couple yard sales in my neighbourhood .I picked up this 3 cd Sony stereo free , it even works great . I also picked up a good sized fan for 10 bucks and a couple new caulking guns for a buck each .

You can never have enough caulking guns!

I picked up a 20″ Sony LED tv for the camper for $25 on Saturday. In the box just missing the remote!

Doobie

I picked up this set of speakers a few days ago too cheap . They have a good sound and all the speakers work .

Man, that looks so 80’s. Congrats on the nice find John! And on the TV bracket. You’ve been hounding the garage sales obviously. Watch out…it’s addictive.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 861 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.987 seconds