dcsimg

Today … I bought a Bosch

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 1,005 total)
  • Author
    WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

last week i finally bought a digital camera so i can shoot higher quality videos for toolbox buzz and possibly here.. one thing i was told was to get shots of myself using the tool on site but i work solo quite a bit.. so i went looking for a tripod… bestbuy wants atleast $100 for their tripods.. so i went to hd and found the bosch laser level tripod the bt 150 for $45.99 and its basically teh exact same thing as the $110 model best buy sells

Man that the way to do it.. I hate the over inflated prices. I couldn’t get the bt 150 on the cheap so I got a cam- camera tri pod for 35$

I saw the BT150 at home depot for about the same price a week or two ago, almost grabbed it so that I could use it for both my laser and camera – but then my frugality kicked in.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I picked up a bunch of Bosch sandpaper at Home Depot after seeing a great deal.

Bosch makes sandpaper? Never knew that and I use sandpaper all the time.

They do indeed and its not bad, i’ve been using this with my ros20vs

I buy a bunch of Bosch sand paper every october at a local store when they have their annual event with 25% off everything in the store

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

I buy a bunch of Bosch sand paper every october at a local store when they have their annual event with 25% off everything in the store

Alex, have you tried Klingspore or Mirka? May be worth a try

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I need to pick up some for my Bosch 18v OMT soon, hoping they have it stocked at HD.

A Working Pro since 2004

I need to pick up some for my Bosch 18v OMT soon, hoping they have it stocked at HD.

Chris, can’t wait for my OMT to get here. If you havn’t used the Bosch sandpaper I would try it before buying large amounts. Not as crazy about it as I am most other Bosch products

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Chris, can’t wait for my OMT to get here. If you havn’t used the Bosch sandpaper I would try it before buying large amounts. Not as crazy about it as I am most other Bosch products

Nice Ed! Did you go for the corded Bosch OMT or 18v Cordless?

I’ll grab a few sheet and give it a shot.

A Working Pro since 2004

Nice Ed! Did you go for the corded Bosch OMT or 18v Cordless?

I’ll grab a few sheet and give it a shot.

Cordless, and can’t wait to get it. Used a friends last summer and fell in love with it. Had to laugh, My 16 year old, 15 was working and used it and told us how much he liked the balance, noise level and ease of use compared to ours. Sorry to get off topic, just like an kid waiting for his birthday party

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Alex, have you tried Klingspore or Mirka? May be worth a try

Thanks Ed – I will look into both products. Right now I am pretty much stocked up with sand paper.

Cordless, and can’t wait to get it. Used a friends last summer and fell in love with it. Had to laugh, My 16 year old, 15 was working and used it and told us how much he liked the balance, noise level and ease of use compared to ours. Sorry to get off topic, just like an kid waiting for his birthday party

great to hear that you pulled the trigger on the 18V OMT. Its a great unit for sure – only thing I don’t like about it, is the noise. Its much louder than the corded version (MX30) which I currently have. I don’t know if other cordless OMT’s have the same noise level.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

Yeah I have the mx30 and omt18v brushless one 18v makes lot of noise compare it to corded one. And I thing corded one cuts more smooth I had the corded one for 3 years I used 2 years until I got the cordless one since then I didn’t use much pulled if I’m gonna do long runs I prefer the corded one since battery makes the 18v heavier. Vibration wise 18v Def has more vibration then mx30. 18v on eis heavier on the hand also but it’s so portable you don’t look for the mx30

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

I have the 18V brushless as well, it is a fairly heavy unit. The grip takes some getting used to as its rectangular and not round. You want to avoid gripping it like a barrel jigsaw and instead want to “pinch” the sides of it instead.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Yeah I have the mx30 and omt18v brushless one 18v makes lot of noise compare it to corded one. And I thing corded one cuts more smooth I had the corded one for 3 years I used 2 years until I got the cordless one since then I didn’t use much pulled if I’m gonna do long runs I prefer the corded one since battery makes the 18v heavier. Vibration wise 18v Def has more vibration then mx30. 18v on eis heavier on the hand also but it’s so portable you don’t look for the mx30

Nice insight on the difference between the corded and cordless OMTs.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

The famous brown truck pulled up today.
    And dropped of a package with a new BC3680 (18V and 36V fast charger)

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Congrats on that. You have to let us know how fast it is. On 18 and 36v

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Sure – I can get you some stats, more info on charging time etc…
    Its great to have charger for 2 battery lines. Too bad that there is no slot to charge a 12V battery 😀

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Congratulations Alex, looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Congrats on the charger madman. Let us know how fast it charges the batteries.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

thats a great charger, it is too bad it doesn’t come with a 12v on the side as well.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

last week i finally bought a digital camera so i can shoot higher quality videos for toolbox buzz and possibly here.. one thing i was told was to get shots of myself using the tool on site but i work solo quite a bit.. so i went looking for a tripod… bestbuy wants atleast $100 for their tripods.. so i went to hd and found the bosch laser level tripod the bt 150 for $45.99 and its basically teh exact same thing as the $110 model best buy sells

My wife and I have been thinking about getting a tripod for a while now. She has a DLSR and is starting to do a lot more with it – thanks for the info about HD! I wonder, is there a way to connect/ support your phone on it too?

Charlie

Instagram

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Sure – I can get you some stats, more info on charging time etc…
    Its great to have charger for 2 battery lines. Too bad that there is no slot to charge a 12V battery 😀

If that was the case I would just replace every charger I have with that one.

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

Here is the die hard grinder came in today dgs181

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 1,005 total)
  • The topic ‘Today … I bought a Bosch’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.314 seconds