dcsimg

Today … I bought a Bosch

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 1,005 total)
  • Author

I picked up a bunch of Bosch sandpaper at Home Depot after seeing a great deal.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

is it the full page sandpaper or are you talking about sanding discs?

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

I got the bosch die grinder today it’s gonna be in next week probibly. I wonder can I cutout drywall with it did you guys heard anything about it does anyone have one

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

Just got the wireless 2ah battery and charging kit today. It was going for really reasonable price and after seeing the 12V wireless charging stuff (Announced in Europe, but I saw the US version being tested) I thought the larger battery for the 12V would make a good setup with the PS32 in the workshop.

rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

Just got the wireless 2ah battery and charging kit today. It was going for really reasonable price and after seeing the 12V wireless charging stuff (Announced in Europe, but I saw the US version being tested) I thought the larger battery for the 12V would make a good setup with the PS32 in the workshop.

How much does it cost including the shipping? Also, where did you buy it, as many European hardware store doesn’t ship to North America.

But anyway, would the the charger works in North America (110V) ?

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Nice buy! I could see the wireless being handy in a shop environment when your always setting a tool down on a workbench or table. Easy way to keep topped up and not have to swap battery packs.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

How much does it cost including the shipping? Also, where did you buy it, as many European hardware store doesn’t ship to North America.

@Reflector

As far as I can see, it’s the 18V 2.0Ah battery because bosch doesn’t have a 12v 2.0 wireless battery. the plug from the charger is US, so you must have purchased a US wireless charging kit 😛

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Bosch makes sandpaper? Never knew that and I use sandpaper all the time.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I have never seen Bosch sandpaper either.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

I’ve seen discs and belts.. but I don’t think I’ve stumbled across full sheets

@reflector
    As far as I can see, it’s the 18V 2.0Ah battery because bosch doesn’t have a 12v 2.0 wireless battery. the plug from the charger is US, so you must have purchased a US wireless charging kit 😛

Yeah I did, in anticipation of the wireless 12V release later in the US. Also saw some really reasonably priced wireless 2.0ah packs and a single wireless 4.0ah pack so I went ahead and ordered those in addition of another charger.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

It’s not very good…it’s equivalent to the store brand “red” paper. The grit seems to fall off the backing way to easily.

Sandpaper is not something to skimp on, IMHO.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

I got the bosch die grinder today it’s gonna be in next week probibly. I wonder can I cutout drywall with it did you guys heard anything about it does anyone have one

I wouldnt try to use it for drywall cut out. Who knows what could happen its definitely not designed for that.

rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

@reflector

I thought @reflector got it from Europe, as it currently available over there

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I wouldnt try to use it for drywall cut out. Who knows what could happen its definitely not designed for that.

I would stick with a drywall reamer my self too for the drywall.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

They do indeed and its not bad, i’ve been using this with my ros20vs

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

They do indeed and its not bad, i’ve been using this with my ros20vs

I’ll have to look and pick up some to try out on my sanders as well.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

last week i finally bought a digital camera so i can shoot higher quality videos for toolbox buzz and possibly here.. one thing i was told was to get shots of myself using the tool on site but i work solo quite a bit.. so i went looking for a tripod… bestbuy wants atleast $100 for their tripods.. so i went to hd and found the bosch laser level tripod the bt 150 for $45.99 and its basically teh exact same thing as the $110 model best buy sells

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

last week i finally bought a digital camera so i can shoot higher quality videos for toolbox buzz and possibly here.. one thing i was told was to get shots of myself using the tool on site but i work solo quite a bit.. so i went looking for a tripod… bestbuy wants atleast $100 for their tripods.. so i went to hd and found the bosch laser level tripod the bt 150 for $45.99 and its basically teh exact same thing as the $110 model best buy sells

Man that the way to do it.. I hate the over inflated prices. I couldn’t get the bt 150 on the cheap so I got a cam- camera tri pod for 35$

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Or if you want you can go cheaper, fill a ziplock freezer bag with sand or rice, you will be able to position your camera however you want. Just find anything to put the bag of rice on. Doesn’t have to be a tripod, could be a cardboard box, window sil, bottle of water.

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 1,005 total)
  • The topic ‘Today … I bought a Bosch’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.419 seconds