dcsimg

Today … I bought a Bosch

Viewing 20 posts - 561 through 580 (of 1,005 total)
  • Author
    r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I bought the Bosch Router table setup and the 12volt combo drill sets .

sweet purchase, i like it. I didn’t realize they still sold the older style table, it will work great.

Ho ho ho 😀 I eventually decided on this even though the bare tool cost the same as Dremel kit with two batteries, hopefully there’s enough quality increase to justify it.

ooh i like, I am assuming ebay?

I bought the Bosch Router table setup and the 12volt combo drill sets .

nice purchase Will. are you already in your x-mas shopping spree? 😀

lol I wish . Need to build a cabinet door so I picked up this unit to try out .

Always willing to learn .

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

Yep Ebay, from Korea nonetheless, strange they export so many Bosch tools.

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

Picked up a couple 21pc jig saw blade sets. What can i say i like the cases and blades at .75 each isnt bad either

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Ho ho ho I eventually decided on this even though the bare tool cost the same as Dremel kit with two batteries, hopefully there’s enough quality increase to justify it.

Congrats very jealous. I have been eying that. Once my Dremel completely dies I will get one and I think the next time it gets much use it will.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Ho ho ho 😀 I eventually decided on this even though the bare tool cost the same as Dremel kit with two batteries, hopefully there’s enough quality increase to justify it.

That looks pretty nice, I didn’t even know bosch had one, granted I don’t follow the 12v line too much. Congrats!

Doobie

Yep Ebay, from Korea nonetheless, strange they export so many Bosch tools.

Maybe it has something to do with a lot of their tools being made in Malaysia. Some kind of connection perhaps?

Picked up a couple 21pc jig saw blade sets. What can i say i like the cases and blades at .75 each isnt bad either

Good deal Daniel, is that the newer little case with the clear lid, or the brute tough case.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Ho ho ho I eventually decided on this even though the bare tool cost the same as Dremel kit with two batteries, hopefully there’s enough quality increase to justify it.

congrats on your purchase @jzmtl.
    the GRO is on my list as well. I heard it has much more power than the dremel.
    Also seen a video which proves it too.
    I might gonna get it from germany next year.
    How much did you pay and how much was shipping?!

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Congrats on the purchase. I have the same tool and really like it.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Well, its not a tool, but it IS a Bosch!

I picked up our new 500 series dishwasher today. Much to my surprise, it came with ALL of the necessary hoses to hook it up! Not only is it pretty, but it’s amazingly quiet too!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I picked up our new 500 series dishwasher today

Congrats – I also read in a few reviews that bosch’s dishwaser are very quiet.
    As soon as ours dies, I get one too.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

congrats on your purchase @jzmtl.
    the GRO is on my list as well. I heard it has much more power than the dremel.
    Also seen a video which proves it too.
    I might gonna get it from germany next year.
    How much did you pay and how much was shipping?!

I think it was $100 or so with free shipping. There are tons of listing from South Korea.

Can’t compare power since I don’t have a Dremel, but I was using it earlier today, and it running at full speed will drain a 2AH battery fast! If you look at the specs, it’s quite a bit longer than Dremel so I’d assume that extra length is from a bigger motor.

Happy with so far.

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

@jzmtl nice tool i really want that too @madman_us let me know when you ordering it .

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

thats a pretty good price including free shipping.

let me know when you ordering it .

Will do 😛

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

I picked up our new 500 series dishwasher today. Much to my surprise, it came with ALL of the necessary hoses to hook it up! Not only is it pretty, but it’s amazingly quiet too!

Congrats I here Bosch is one of top brands in appliances .

Always willing to learn .

Doobie

Congrats on the dishwasher!

I almost bought one a Bosch a few years back that was a return at Lowes for a super discounted price thinkin’ that my 12 year old Whirlpool dishwasher will bite the bullet any time. I didn’t, and maybe a good thing as it’s going on year 17 now. Would have obviously been premature.

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

The company I work for pushes Bosch appliances on our remodels – they are very nice appliances. You’re correct about the Bosch dishwashers – they are super quiet.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Congratulations but I don’t believe it’s a Bosch, it’s not Bosch blue lol,
    All kidding aside, I know they are very quite my neighbor and good friend have one, they love it,
    They both said as soon as the other appliances die they want to replace with Bosch,

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Congratulations but I don’t believe it’s a Bosch, it’s not Bosch blue lol,
    All kidding aside, I know they are very quite my neighbor and good friend have one, they love it,
    They both said as soon as the other appliances die they want to replace with Bosch,

There’s a blue sticker on it…does that count?

This thing is SO quiet that it actually has a red LED light that shines on the floor so you know its on…because you can’t hear it unless you are less than 10 feet away. Thus far, we are more than happy with it!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Viewing 20 posts - 561 through 580 (of 1,005 total)
  • The topic ‘Today … I bought a Bosch’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.582 seconds