dcsimg

Today … I bought a Bosch

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 1,005 total)
  • Author
    MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Great thread idea. I have a number of Bosch tools that were purchased locally, think my favorite (or at least the one that gets the most use) is the angle driver. That thing is never out of my tool bag.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I picked up 2 bit extensions. A 6″and a 10″er. Does that count

Nice thread idea @JourneyMan I will guess each Bosch tool that shows up on this page have a pic of the tool and then will get 2 pages of congrats..

Attachments:
    madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Congrats on the saw JM – I bought the big brother, the 12″ about 2 or 3 years ago.
    was my biggest bosch purchase so far.
    And my wife purchased the T4B for my birthday.

great idea for a new thread

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Thanks everyone … my old saw I bought nearly 10 years ago is about done … still works but as it was abused by many people who thought they knew how to use it … this one will stay firmly in my workshop with only one user.

ME !!!

Carpenter and Joiner

Joiner ... a person who constructs the wooden components of a building, such as stairs, doors, and door and window frames.

Carpenter ... cutting, shaping and installation of building materials during the construction of buildings, ships, timber bridges, concrete formwork.

1970 ... to present.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I thought Be The Pro and their sponsors Bosch and others would like to know that not only are we (members) point gathering maniacs but also discerning tool buyers. While we appreciate the reward system here at Be The Pro the information gathered here plus the reviews of the tools go a long way to help us decide what power tools to buy next.

Mervyn, nice saw congrats on the purchase. I think like you and have bought over a dozen new Bosch tools based on my experiences with my tools gotten from this site. It makes it easy to be brand loyal when Bosch gives us such fine support and makes great tools.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

not the best set ,but CLPK495-181 at blowes for 230. 2 18 v batteries, light, recip saw impact and driver for 230

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

CLPK495-181

Nice purchase ed. Can’t complain for a 4 set kit for that money.
    Does it include 2x 2.0ah batteries or smaller ones, like 1.5ah ?!
    did you test the 18V light already?

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Gosh, except for a Bosch sander and a recpicating saw all my Bosch purchases have been made since I joined BTP. Not a single point redeemed.

Gosh, except for a Bosch sander and a recpicating saw all my Bosch purchases have been made since I joined BTP. Not a single point redeemed.

That is a nice collection of boxes you have in your avatar!!

Orange County, CA

not the best set ,but CLPK495-181 at blowes for 230. 2 18 v batteries, light, recip saw impact and driver for 230

Great price Ed, congrats.

@onecaribou
    nice set up, and great collection.

CLPK495-181

Nice purchase ed. Can’t complain for a 4 set kit for that money.
    Does it include 2x 2.0ah batteries or smaller ones, like 1.5ah ?!
    did you test the 18V light already?

Alex, they are the 2.0 batteries, yes 18 v.

Looks good in that picture, your on a roll

Great price Ed, congrats.

@onecaribou nice set up, and great collection.

Thanks Brian, figure the batteries alone are a chunk of it.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

ll my Bosch purchases have been made since I joined BTP.

Nice collection if L-boxxes you have

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Man 4 tools 2 batteries and a charge for that price is a clearance price. great score. I never see those deals here.

Doobie

I’m impressed. I’ve acquired quite a bit since I joined here out of pocket myself. Hanging around here can do that, no doubt about it.

Bosch will be pleased … lol.

This was my second purchase of the day but at another Rona as my local store didn’t have this in stock.

In the box …

Out the box … I’m thinking

At the London store I asked for discount on the saw and the lad looking after the tool section said there was no discount to be had. I then told him I was a contractor and he offered me a small discount again repeating the the store management forbade him to give more. I then told him of my purchase that morning at my local store and indicated the discount I got there (much more then he was offering) his attitude relaxed a little then suddenly he was offering to price match some fictitious store. The discount amounted to around 15 percent, so now that I had got that discount I decided to buy a few more tools … just to reward him you understand. lol.

My router burned out a few weeks ago … it was time to replace it too.

Same with my belt sander, to many rough operators who thought by leaning on the sander made it work better … sigh … thats the cost of lending tools out to fools.

Carpenter and Joiner

Joiner ... a person who constructs the wooden components of a building, such as stairs, doors, and door and window frames.

Carpenter ... cutting, shaping and installation of building materials during the construction of buildings, ships, timber bridges, concrete formwork.

1970 ... to present.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Wow JourneyMan, That was quite the shopping spree you went on. Congrats on all the new goody’s.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

@JourneyMan wow merry Christmas lol
    Seriously some nice looking purchases
    Congratulations,
    I always wondered about the belt sander
    I have been looking around Montreal area for a good condition used Bosch, hard to find.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

JM did you win the lottery? Nice haul of tools there and some seriously useful ones on the jobsite, too.

I always wondered about the belt sander
    I have been looking around Montreal area for a good condition used Bosch, hard to find.

They are hard to find. I got lucky a while ago and found one on kijiji. I’m embarrassed to tell you the price; the drive belt was missing but a very easy replacement. Don’t know how old it is but it’s the old Bosch green. Works like a champ!

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 1,005 total)
  • The topic ‘Today … I bought a Bosch’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.311 seconds