dcsimg

Today … I bought a Bosch – V4

This topic contains 275 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Boschmanbrian 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 276 total)
  • Author

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

My 18V Bosch bandsaw arrived moments ago. This will be handy for conduit cutting come this summer of which I will have lots of to cut.

Congrats Kevin! I am sure it will come in handy!

Received some more L-Boxxes today.

Congrats they will be nice to have.

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

Doobie

Received the last items from my IHL order. A Bosch auger bit set and a spare blade for my HS1918 SDS-Max floor scrapper accesory.

The auger bits were $16 cheaper than what HD sells that set for, and the floor scrapper was $20 less than what Amazon has it. The floor scrapper blade is actually hard to find anyone who sells it online.

Doobie

My 18V Bosch bandsaw arrived moments ago. This will be handy for conduit cutting come this summer of which I will have lots of to cut.

Congrats Kevin. That’s definitely going to be practical. What was the price range for that again.

They were on sale at $40 and $50 respectively. Cheapest price I’ve seen for those sizes here in Canada.

Ordered them from OPB, but the L-Boxx 1 was the last one they had. Actually came with a drill insert, so I suspect they sold the tool, and had the L-boxx it came in left over as unlike the 3 L-Boxx 3s I got, this lone L-Boxx didn’t have it’s own cardboard box.

Doubt I’ll use the insert for anything anyways. I keep my drills on a shelf and tote around the ones I need as I need them.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Congrats Kevin , always nice to get boxes inside boxes 😂🤣
    I’ve seen OPB and another place have some at great prices.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Well, I didn’t buy this, but I did win it! My new 12V planer and it came with a battery and charger too! I had to try it out as soon as possible, so I chucked up a piece of flooring sample and went to town. It worked great!

Congrats Kevin , always nice to get boxes inside boxes

What’s OPB? Sounds like a site I need to know about!

Charlie

Instagram

Doobie

Outils Pierre Berger. They likely don’t ship out of Quebec into the US Charlie.

I’m really leaning away from dealings with them. They don’t offer free shipping outside Quebec, but worse is I’ve had five orders with them in the last two years since I started ordering from them where they try to pass off either floor/display models as new to me, or parts have been misssing. Only on a couple of occasions have I had no probs with an order from them.

They do have good deals at times on stuff though. But you have to be on your toes with these guys and I’m tired of such shenanigans with them on almost every order.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I’m really leaning away from dealings with them. They don’t offer free shipping outside Quebec, but worse is I’ve had five orders with them in the last two years since I started ordering from them where they try to pass off either floor/display models as new to me, or parts have been misssing. Only on a couple of occasions have I had no probs with an order from them.

They do have good deals at times on stuff though. But you have to be on your toes with these guys and I’m tired of such shenanigans with them on almost every order.

Thanks for the clarification- I guess I won’t be using them then 🙂

Charlie

Instagram

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Congrats Charlie , that’s definitely a tool I’m interested in , did it come with the dust extractor port.

OPB like Kevin mentioned
    I’ve been to the store , I’ve had great service from them , but never ordered online
    I will probably be visiting them soon

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

This is too bad. I would do the same if happen to me.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I used my 18V jiggy yesterday to cut the hole bigger in the plywood I use for venting my portable AC unit threw the window. I install adjustable 90 deg elbow.

Greg

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Congrats Charlie , that’s definitely a tool I’m interested in , did it come with the dust extractor port.

It did! It came with a bag too.

Charlie

Instagram

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Well, I didn’t buy this, but I did win it! My new 12V planer and it came with a battery and charger too!

Congrats on the win and that is a nice tool, Enjoy

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

Well, I didn’t buy this, but I did win it! My new 12V planer and it came with a battery and charger too! I had to try it out as soon as possible, so I chucked up a piece of flooring sample and went to town. It worked great!

Congratz Charlie. 👍

Doobie

Good deal on A.CA on the PS82 bare tool with insert tray, so I finally bought one.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01JD7V0QS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Good deal on A.CA on the PS82 bare tool with insert tray, so I finally bought one.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01JD7V0QS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Congrats Kevin! Looks like a good deal.

Greg

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I finally pulled the trigger on getting a receiver for my GLL-3 laser level. I’ve been working with it outside a bunch and I’ve had to make sure I stay within a few feet to still be able to see the line in the sunlight!

Charlie

Instagram

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Congrats Kevin looks like a great deal.

Doobie

Received my PS82 today from Amazon. They didn’t even ring or knock, just dropped and ran back to the truck.

EDIT: It’s even cheaper today at $133 versus the $117 I paid for it yesterday on Amazon.ca.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

I don’t remember having free shipping for Quebec. It was always $9.99 if you buy over $100. It’s tempting for me because it’s almost an hour drive but I prefer to go there to see all the candies 😀
    No problemos with them so far.

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

Congrats on your prize. Nice looking. How did you win it?

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 276 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.539 seconds