dcsimg

Today … I bought a Bosch – V4

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 431 total)
  • Author
    cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I just picked up a set of Bosch drill bits the other day. I don’t have a picture but I’ll get one – not the most exciting purchase, but it was an ok deal at Lowe’s and I needed more bits 🙂

Charlie

Instagram

Doobie

I just picked up a set of Bosch drill bits the other day. I don’t have a picture but I’ll get one – not the most exciting purchase, but it was an ok deal at Lowe’s and I needed more bits 🙂

I just ordered some nice Bosch auger bits. Tired of plain spade bits.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Congrats Charlie! LOL! Yeah I guess it might not be the most exciting tool purchase. Always nice to have the right drill bit to do the job.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Congrats Charlie! LOL! Yeah I guess it might not be the most exciting tool purchase. Always nice to have the right drill bit to do the job.

It’s just such a pain when my drill bit sets start getting more and more gaps in them as the bits I use most frequently break or dull and I have to throw them out. But it seems ridiculous to buy one or two bits – they’re 1/5 of the cost of a whole set…

Charlie

Instagram

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I just picked up a set of Bosch drill bits the other day.

Congrats on your new tool Enjoy.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Congrats Charlie ,
    I like the quality of the Bosch bits
    I bought the Black oxide and the Cobalt and titanium ones in the brute tough cases
    Very good quality
    The titanium ones were a bit pricey years ago , but Mana they last , even the Cobalt ones.
    I assume you bought the regular black oxide ones , they are good quality also.

Doobie

I just picked up a set of Bosch drill bits the other day. I don’t have a picture but I’ll get one – not the most exciting purchase, but it was an ok deal at Lowe’s and I needed more bits

It’s just such a pain when my drill bit sets start getting more and more gaps in them as the bits I use most frequently break or dull and I have to throw them out. But it seems ridiculous to buy one or two bits – they’re 1/5 of the cost of a whole set…

I think we all end up doing that, just getting whole new sets and ending up with a bunch of ones that are still good from older sets, but that we seldom use. That’s why I ordered the 3 piece auger bit set that has the most commonly used ones in 1/2, 3/4, and 1 inch sizes. The augers last a lot longer and cut faster too.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

GTokley wrote:
    cmeyer25 wrote:
    I just picked up a set of Bosch drill bits the other day. I don’t have a picture but I’ll get one – not the most exciting purchase, but it was an ok deal at Lowe’s and I needed more bits

Oh your right it is cheaper to buy the whole set. Sometimes I but drill bit sets when they come on sale.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I buy drill bit sets when they come on sale.

So do I, I buy a bunch on BF that seems to be when they are the cheapest.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Congrats Charlie ,
    I bought the Black oxide and the Cobalt and titanium ones in the brute tough cases
    Very good quality
    The titanium ones were a bit pricey years ago , but Mana they last , even the Cobalt ones.

I got these gold oxide ones and also a new bit.

Charlie

Instagram

Congrats Charlie ,
    Very good quality

Oh nice , I haven’t seen those yet
    Where did you buy them from Charlie.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Congrats Charlie ,
    Very good quality

Wow that is a nice set & 6 inch bit.

Greg

Doobie

Congrats Charlie ,
    Very good quality

Oh nice , I haven’t seen those yet
    Where did you buy them from Charlie.

I hadn’t seen the gold oxide either. Must be new.

Doobie

My 18V Bosch bandsaw arrived moments ago. This will be handy for conduit cutting come this summer of which I will have lots of to cut.

Doobie

Received some more L-Boxxes today.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Nice!

Charlie

Instagram

Doobie

Nice!

They were on sale at $40 and $50 respectively. Cheapest price I’ve seen for those sizes here in Canada.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Nice and great prices too, Enjoy.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

My 18V Bosch bandsaw arrived moments ago. This will be handy for conduit cutting come this summer of which I will have lots of to cut.

Congrats Kevin. That’s definitely going to be practical. What was the price range for that again.

Doobie

Nice and great prices too, Enjoy.

I just used up my last few spare L-Boxxes not long ago, so it was on my radar to get a few more, especially the L-Boxx 3s as I have a couple of things in L-Boxx 2s that need a bigger home.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 431 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.643 seconds