dcsimg

Today … I bought a Bosch – V4

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 441 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Just received it today. It’s way bigger than I had anticipated.

It sure is bigger. I did not realize how big it was. Are those the battery mounts in the background?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

Just received it today. It’s way bigger than I had anticipated.

It sure is bigger. I did not realize how big it was. Are those the battery mounts in the background?

Yes they are.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Lowes had the 4.0 Core batteries on sale again. I picked up a couple more. I really like this lighter battery. It is a nice tradeoff between the run time of the Core 6.3 and the weight of this one.

Lowes had the 4.0 Core batteries on sale again. I picked up a couple more. I really like this lighter battery. It is a nice tradeoff between the run time of the Core 6.3 and the weight of this one.

Congratulations Kurt , yeah definitely a nice trade off , I have been using them in the grinder and recipe also , pretty decent runtime for those tools for quick use

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Congratulations Kurt , yeah definitely a nice trade off , I have been using them in the grinder and recipe also , pretty decent runtime for those tools for quick use

I like them in my cordless circular saw because I have the old model which will not fit the Core 6.3 but they will fit this one.

I think I could get Bosch to send me a handle refit, but this works well enough.

I like them in my cordless circular saw because I have the old model which will not fit the Core 6.3 but they will fit this one.

I think I could get Bosch to send me a handle refit, but this works well enough.

Oh thank you , I have the same older model circular saw , I’ll have to check out the new 4 amp , I didn’t even think about it just because like you said , I know that the 6.3 don’t fit , thanks Kurt

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

That they are nice runtime, low weight. I have a pair and like them as well.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

Bit of an old thread warning. Seems it’s been a while since anybody posted getting a new Bosch tool.

Saw a sweet price on the FL12 LED light one day on amazon aboit a week and a half ago, so I bought another one. Just got it on Thursday and called in its registration late yesterday.

Bit of an old thread warning. Seems it’s been a while since anybody posted getting a new Bosch tool.

Saw a sweet price on the FL12 LED light one day on amazon aboit a week and a half ago, so I bought another one. Just got it on Thursday and called in its registration late yesterday.

Congratulations , I have two of them , they are pretty cool little lights , get a decent amount of runtime from the 2.0 amp batteries.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Bought Bosch wiper blades for the truck. They are a nice change from what was on there. The old ones were leaving streaks and gaps. Not good on a 12 hour drive in the rain and wet snow.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Bought Bosch wiper blades for the truck. They are a nice change from what was on there. The old ones were leaving streaks and gaps. Not good on a 12 hour drive in the rain and wet snow.

Congrats Jim , I haven’t even tried any other brand since starting to use Bosch way back in 2003 , slightly more expensive up front , but not in the long run , I have had mine on the SUV probably over 3 years now , great design and quality.

Doobie

Congratulations , I have two of them , they are pretty cool little lights , get a decent amount of runtime from the 2.0 amp batteries.

They’re my favorite go-to LED lights for many tasks. Can’t believe I waited so long to get my 1st one years ago after reading raves about them on this forum for years.

Now I have four of them so I can find one in a pinch. One sits on the side of the fridge in our kitchen for wifey to easily find when she needs one.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Bought Bosch wiper blades for the truck. They are a nice change from what was on there. The old ones were leaving streaks and gaps.

I really Bosch wiper blades, quiet, no squeaks no streaks no chatter and they clean good

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

They’re my favorite go-to LED lights for many tasks. Can’t believe I waited so long to get my 1st one years ago after reading raves about them on this forum for years.

Now I have four of them so I can find one in a pinch. One sits on the side of the fridge in our kitchen for wifey to easily find when she needs one.

Haha I thought I was the only one who had it stuck to the fridge ,
    Great lights , small but bright enough ,
    I have two , and I wouldn’t mind picking up another one or two

Also thinking about the 4000 or 10 thousand lumens new lights ,
    Would be great at night around the backyard , or just about anywhere you want lots of light ,

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

I thought I was the only one who had it stuck to the fridge ,

I keep one stuck on the side of our dryer…. right at the back door

Great idea , mine is on the fridge in the garage. But I definitely need to get them inside the house. Actually have the GLI articulating light on the bureau of the master bedroom , just in case

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I keep mine stuck by the workbench, real handy to grab when I need it.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Haven’t pulled the trigger yet but seriously thinking about the BOSCH CCS180B cordless circular saw.

It’s on sale at Lowes for $119 with a free 4Ah battery kit.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Bosch-18-volt-6-1-2-in-Cordless-Circular-Saw-with-Aluminum-Shoe/3580564

In fact there are a bunch of 6 tools that are currently on sale with a free battery kit.

Just can’t decide because it’s a brushed tool and a very old tool. But I do not have a cordless circular saw, and the price.

BUT it does not have a hard case, and I know there is some issue with the fitment of the CORE battery. BUT the price…should I or shouldn’t I? Decisions decisions.

Who has this saw and what is your experience in using it to break down sheet goods if you do not have a track saw?

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Bump…to see if anyone care to share their experience with the CCS180 circular saw.

Bump…to see if anyone care to share their experience with the CCS180 circular saw.

Yeah , sorry I missed your previous post , I’ve had it for a few years now , it’s a good little saw , definitely not the most powerful in this class , but it does what I need , I had the previous models nicad , they served me well , I built a few decks and basements with them ,
    This lithium one is better for runtime ,
    Have you considered the Milwaukee since you are already in the platform , and you don’t have many Bosch batteries , what are you intending to do with the saw , I assume something like I have used it for

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 441 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.599 seconds