dcsimg

Today … I bought a Bosch – V4

This topic contains 275 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Boschmanbrian 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 276 total)
  • Author

Doobie
    Pro

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Not sure where my other 5/8 or 3/4 ended up, but new bits always drill nicer anyways.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Not sure where my other 5/8 or 3/4 ended up, but new bits always drill nicer anyways.

They grow legs and walk away. LOL

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie
    Pro

They grow legs and walk away. LOL

Weird how that happens all too often.

I saw an HDH-183 on sale and snatched it up even though I already have one. The auto-stop feature has really saved my wrists.

Doobie
    Pro

I saw an HDH-183 on sale and snatched it up even though I already have one. The auto-stop feature has really saved my wrists.

Don’t blame ya. I have three anti kickback Bosch drills and go searching for them when I feel they should be used. Ya get older, ya can use that kind of tech.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Nice get – it’s always more fun when they’re on sale!

Charlie

Instagram

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Congratulations, good drill , makes it even better when you find a deal

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Congrats and enjoy your new tool.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I just purchased one of the new Core 4.0 batteries off eBay – I don’t buy there typically, so I’m hoping the seller is legit! But for that price, I couldn’t pass it up.

Charlie

Instagram

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

I just purchased one of the new Core 4.0 batteries off eBay – I don’t buy there typically, so I’m hoping the seller is legit! But for that price, I couldn’t pass it up.

Congrats Charlie , that’s a great deal
    Fingers crossed looking forward to hearing what you think about it.

Doobie
    Pro

Hmmmm….I didn’t know they made a 4.0 Core battery. Thought the first ones that came out were 6.3 ah Core batteries. Maybe my memory is off.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Hmmmm….I didn’t know they made a 4.0 Core battery. Thought the first ones that came out were 6.3 ah Core batteries. Maybe my memory is off.

Yeah – I’ve been going on about them for the past year or so here and there. I really like the size to power ratio- they’re about as big as the old 2.0’s with as much juice as the old 4.0’s.

Charlie

Instagram

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Actually it’s supposed to come in that dust extractor kit you were supposed to get as an extra when you ordered that cordless bulldog from Mississauga hardware

I’m looking forward to being able to buy some of those batteries for a decent price someday

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Congrats and enjoy your new batteries.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Core 4.0 made it to me safe and sound – I immediately put it on the charger, and I’ll probably put it to the test in the next few days!

Charlie

Instagram

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Core 4.0 made it to me safe and sound – I immediately put it on the charger, and I’ll probably put it to the test in the next few days!

Congrats on your new tool, enjoy.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Congrats Charlie , so it definitely looks legit
    Be curious to know what you think about it.

Doobie
    Pro

So are they the same size as the old slim style 2.0 Ah batteries Charlie? Or are they the same size as a non-Core 4.0 but smaller than the 6.3 Cores? I can’t really tell for sure from your pics.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

So are they the same size as the old slim style 2.0 Ah batteries Charlie? Or are they the same size as a non-Core 4.0 but smaller than the 6.3 Cores? I can’t really tell for sure from your pics.

They are almost exactly the same size as one of the old slim pack 2.0 Ah batteries! Slightly bigger, but hey, it’s a huge improvement on the old 4.0 packs (as long as it does actually have the same amount of capacity).

Charlie

Instagram

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 276 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.738 seconds