dcsimg

Today … I bought a Bosch – V3

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 1,008 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

TS2000

Sounds like you got a good buy there.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

TS2000

For sure. I would have grabbed that in a flash at that price.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

TS2000

That’s what I was thinking – and I’ve had my gts1031 on an improvised cart at work for the past few years, so it’ll be nice to get it more secure and more mobile at the same time. I may have to drill extra mounting holes to make it work since it’s designed for the 4000, but that doesn’t bother me. And it’ll be nice for when I need to take it on the road sometimes down to my in laws. I’ll just borrow it then 🙂

Charlie

Instagram

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

TS2000

That’s what I was thinking – and I’ve had my gts1031 on an improvised cart at work for the past few years, so it’ll be nice to get it more secure and more mobile at the same time. I may have to drill extra mounting holes to make it work since it’s designed for the 4000, but that doesn’t bother me. And it’ll be nice for when I need to take it on the road sometimes down to my in laws. I’ll just borrow it then 🙂

Drilling few holes is not a big deal. Sounds like it is just what you needed.

Greg

xtsallad
    Pro
    Dallas, TX

Take my money Lowe’s

Wow, Nice find! As much as I want the latest and greatest that’s not something I’d pass up. I carved mine and voided my warranty but it was already out of warranty too. And a recip for the same price range? Awesome… I’ll keep an eye out here. I’m seeing the ones in store for close to normal prices.

Found this TS2000 used today! After some credit and discount, only $50!

Great deal!

j

Doobie

This one was tripped over looking for something else at a retailers site for something totally unrelated. It doesn’t show on the spider searches from the Bosch products page of ‘where to buy’. Good deal at at least $60 less than anywhere else and I’ve been following this one for a while ever since I bought a 48in Digital Stabila Level. Digital levels are the bomb imo working solo or in dark places.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

This one was tripped over looking for something else at a retailers site for something totally unrelated. It doesn’t show on the spider searches from the Bosch products page of ‘where to buy’. Good deal at at least $60 less than anywhere else and I’ve been following this one for a while ever since I bought a 48in Digital Stabila Level. Digital levels are the bomb imo working solo or in dark places.

That’s a great deal -did you grab it?

Charlie

Instagram

Doobie

That’s a great deal -did you grab it?

Oh Yea!

TS2000

Congratulations Charlie, good deal, so you have another Bosch 1031 at work? And one in your work table in the shop? , great idea.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

@Boschmanbrian I love my Bosch tools at home, so whenever I need a new tool at work, I buy the same ones I’ve already used in my home shop. Side benefit: if I need to borrow something from work I know that it’s compatible with everything at home, lol!

Charlie

Instagram

Doobie

Here’s another good one. Apllied the $20 promo code dropping the price to $109. I’m buyin more for the batteries than the drill/driver which I already own, but are also nonetheless nice to have.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B005GT0IWK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

@boschmanbrian I love my Bosch tools at home, so whenever I need a new tool at work, I buy the same ones I’ve already used in my home shop. Side benefit: if I need to borrow something from work I know that it’s compatible with everything at home, lol!

Haha, yeah same here Charlie, I also love my Bosch, that’s one reason I have been buying them since way back in say around 2000 might be earlier, I started with the corded ones. Like my miter saw 3912 and other corded tools, then In 2004 my first cordless Bosch,
    I have always had great experience and reliably with Bosch, that’s one of the reasons I stuck with them.
    Thanks for the info into your experience with them. That says plenty about the reliability and confidence in their tools.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Here’s another good one. Apllied the $20 promo code dropping the price to $109. I’m buyin more for the batteries than the drill/driver which I already own, but are also nonetheless nice to have.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B005GT0IWK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It is a great buy and like nice have and the extra batteries are great bonus.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Here’s another good one. Apllied the $20 promo code dropping the price to $109.

Yeah $54 a battery is a good price and you get the tool for free. If you sell the tool the batteries are even cheaper.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Congratulations Kevin Drillbie (Doobie) lol
    Seriously it’s a very good price.

Doobie

Received my Bosch 18V Compact Recip today along with a bunch of other Bosch goodies.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Received my Bosch 18V Compact Recip today along with a bunch of other Bosch goodies.

Received???? From BTP, or just because you’re awesome?

Regardless, that’s an impressive haul, congrats!

Charlie

Instagram

Doobie

Received???? From BTP, or just because you’re awesome?

Regardless, that’s an impressive haul, congrats!

Everything was bought. For the most part, the retailer I bought it all from has excellent prices on Bosch goods they carry. Rarely will I find a Bosch item they sell cheaper elsewhere unless it is under a clearannce sale of sorts.

Doobie

Ooops…just got some more. I already have this set. I basically really wanted it for the batteries. At $109 it was too good to pass up. This one was from A.ca

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Ooops…just got some more. I already have this set. I basically really wanted it for the batteries. At $109 it was too good to pass up. This one was from A.ca

That’s a good deal, even for just the batteries and charger – they’re what, $50 for a single with charger and another $30 for a single battery? Kits are always the way to go – that’s why I’m trying to hold out on another Core battery till I can get it with a charger in the new recip kit. Three birds, one stone, much better deal!

Charlie

Instagram

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 1,008 total)
  • The topic ‘Today … I bought a Bosch – V3’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.836 seconds