dcsimg

Today … I bought a Bosch – V3

Viewing 8 posts - 1,001 through 1,008 (of 1,008 total)
  • Author
    cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

That’s great that it fit like that – is your saw an older model or worn there somehow?

Bosch must of changed the handle on the circular saws before the CORE came out in anticipation of the extra space needed.

I think the newer models are already modified for the Core batteries so if it’s a brand new saw that would make sense that it didn’t need to be modified.

Charlie

Instagram

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

That’s great that it fit like that – is your saw an older model or worn there somehow?

Bosch must of changed the handle on the circular saws before the CORE came out in anticipation of the extra space needed.

I think the newer models are already modified for the Core batteries so if it’s a brand new saw that would make sense that it didn’t need to be modified.

had the saw for a while before the core not fitting issue cropped up…. I guess I just got lucky.
    Thumbscrew showed up today. Added 2 thin washers so I could snug it without the guide bar in to keep it from backing out and getting lost. That’s why I asked if anyone knew the length of the threaded stud. Anyway, the one I ordered is M6 X 1.0 thread X 15mm made by JW Winco

Attachments:

had the saw for a while before the core not fitting issue cropped up…. I guess I just got lucky.
    Thumbscrew showed up today. Added 2 thin washers so I could snug it without the guide bar in to keep it from backing out and getting lost. That’s why I asked if anyone knew the length of the threaded stud. Anyway, the one I ordered is M6 X 1.0 thread X 15mm made by JW Winco

Nice , smart idea to snug it up

Is that a DeWalt blade 😯lol

I checked my saw , no go for the core battery , I’ll have to bring it into get the mod , or just trim it down myself , not sure what I’ll be doing yet

@Doobie
    when you have a chance I think this one is breaking up lol

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Is that a DeWalt blade

Yup, if it fits and cuts I’ll run it

Is that a DeWalt blade

Lol yeah I hear that
    How many teeth does it have

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Is that a DeWalt blade

Lol yeah I hear that
    How many teeth does it have

40, I was cutting some plywood

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

@Doobie the thread is broke, please start a new one.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

@doobie the thread is broke, please start a new one.

V4 is here….

https://bethepro.com/forums/topic/today-i-bought-a-bosch-v4/

@chadm
    , close this one please.

Viewing 8 posts - 1,001 through 1,008 (of 1,008 total)
  • The topic ‘Today … I bought a Bosch – V3’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.647 seconds