dcsimg

Today … I bought a Bosch – V3

Viewing 20 posts - 961 through 980 (of 1,008 total)
  • Author

So anybody buy anything Bosch

Thinking about it just haven’t pulled the trigger yet. Would like the 12V Router.

Same here Bill , I think I’ll start looking for a deal soon
    It would be nice to have a small cordless one

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Finally splurged on the gpl5.. Lowes was offering 15%off with the contractor rewards card,so I figured it was time.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Would like the 12V Router.

A 12V router would be nice to get.

Finally splurged on the gpl5.. Lowes was offering 15%off with the contractor rewards card,so I figured it was time.

Congrats! Sounds like the timing was right!

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Nice! Laser levels are so handy.

Charlie

Instagram

Thinking about it just haven’t pulled the trigger yet. Would like the 12V Router.

Actually saw the 12 volt router in the home Depot Black spring sale 179 ? I think.

Doobie

Actually saw the 12 volt router in the home Depot Black spring sale 179 ? I think.

That’s a good price for it. Think I paid $199 for mine shortly after it came out.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Nice! Laser levels are so handy.

They sure are, I’ve been wanting this one for squaring floors so hopefully it doesn’t disappoint.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Finally got a rip guide for the 18v circ saw.. Does anyone know the part # for the thumb screw? or, it’s M6 threads but what’s the length of the metal stud from tip to plastic wing ?

Attachments:
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

That is a pretty good price.

Greg

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

That’s a good price for it. Think I paid $199 for mine shortly after it came out.

I’ve seen it pretty consistently here for $149, but it doesn’t seem to move off the shelves very quickly. People seem more interested in Milwaukee and DeWalt :/

Charlie

Instagram

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Finally splurged on the gpl5..

Congrats on the new level, Enjoy.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Finally got a rip guide for the 18v circ saw.. Does anyone know the part # for the thumb screw? or, it’s M6 threads but what’s the length of the metal stud from tip to plastic wing ?

Congrats I use mine often , I’ll take a look when I get home later today
    What size of thread does it have 1/4 -20 or something close
    I may have a extra one laying around

Actually I had these at the shop
    I’ll still take a look later today when I get home
    These are 1/4-20
    Maybe the smaller one on the left could be good

Attachments:
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I’ve seen it pretty consistently here for $149, but it doesn’t seem to move off the shelves very quickly. People seem more interested in Milwaukee and DeWalt :/

Wow that is really good price. I am alittle surprised that people are not buying them for that price. I wonder if they think the 12V router is too small?

Congrats on your new rip guide. It doesn’t come with thumb screw? I should look at getting one of these.

Greg

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

These are 1/4-20

It’s metric.M6 thread. I don’t have my saw here, but am headed out and will pick it up then. I’ll just get a measurement for the stud length and get an aftemarket thumb screw. I’m guessing too long or short won’t work. I did find the Bosch part# so if push comes to shove I’ll have to order one

Doobie

IMO the Bosch is my preference just based on quality versus those two brands.

These are 1/4-20

It’s metric.M6 thread. I don’t have my saw here, but am headed out and will pick it up then. I’ll just get a measurement for the stud length and get an aftemarket thumb screw. I’m guessing too long or short won’t work. I did find the Bosch part# so if push comes to shove I’ll have to order one

I didn’t know it was metric
    I guess it can’t be overly expensive either
    If you needed one or a few I’d send them out to you

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Sprokitz wrote:

Congrats on your new rip guide. It doesn’t come with thumb screw? I should look at getting one of these.

No it doesn’t come with thumbscrew. I think the saw should come with both rip guide and thumbscrew

Sprokitz wrote:

No it doesn’t come with thumbscrew. I think the saw should come with both rip guide and thumbscrew

Funny , my first Bosch 18 volt Ni cad came with the guide and thumbscrew , that was the 5 piece kit I bought way way back in 2004 , and the year after I bought a circular saw off eBay , but it didn’t come with the guide , but it had the thumbscrew
    So when I sold them years ago , I decided to keep the guide hehehe.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Wow that is really good price. I am alittle surprised that people are not buying them for that price. I wonder if they think the 12V router is too small?

I think it’s just that people don’t buy as many Bosch brand tools in my town. Milwaukee has a big presence here and so do Makita and DeWalt. I wish it was different because like a lot of people on this forum, I really appreciate the quality of Bosch tools.

Charlie

Instagram

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

$149 is a good price for the 12v router but I bet a lot of people are hesitant to to buy one thinking a 12V router is under powered.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 961 through 980 (of 1,008 total)
  • The topic ‘Today … I bought a Bosch – V3’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.974 seconds