dcsimg

Today … I bought a Bosch – V3

This topic contains 1,007 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by  Doobie 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,008 total)
  • Author

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Picked up this spiral cutting bit, i’m hoping it cuts easier and cleaner that my straight cutter bit that i’ve been using.

Congrats on the new router bit. I would like to get one of these bits.

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Picked up this spiral cutting bit, i’m hoping it cuts easier and cleaner that my straight cutter bit that i’ve been using.

Let us know how it performs. I am curious as well if you get a cleaner cut with it.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

@clev08 I have a few spiral bits but I ha ent used them enough to really see a difference…but they are supposed to be better! Have you noticed a difference? Also, congrats 🙂

Charlie

Instagram

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Congrats on the new bit, looks kinda handy to have. Never knew they made bits to do that.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie
    Pro

Couldn’t pass it up at this price. Free shipping to boot as there were no stores near me that had it in stock.

https://www.lowes.ca/routers/bosch-125-hp-variable-speed-fixed-corded-router_g2921371.html

Now if I can somehow get an 8mm collet for it, I’d be even happier. This will work nice with my new Trend door hinge jig I just bought.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Couldn’t pass it up at this price. Free shipping to boot as there were no stores near me that had it in stock.

https://www.lowes.ca/routers/bosch-125-hp-variable-speed-fixed-corded-router_g2921371.html

Now if I can somehow get an 8mm collet for it, I’d be even happier. This will work nice with my new Trend door hinge jig I just bought.

It looks like such a nice router – do you already have the older Colt model? I played around with this one in store a bit but I’d love to hear more about it when you get some real life experience with it!

Charlie

Instagram

Doobie
    Pro

It looks like such a nice router – do you already have the older Colt model? I played around with this one in store a bit but I’d love to hear more about it when you get some real life experience with it!

Funny enough, i’ve even used ANY Bosch routers in my life, never mind owning one. Meanwhile, I think this will be my 10th router I now own. The only palm type router I have is a Festool MFK, but I like to keep that one set up with its edge trim guide for doing edge trimming. Works wonderful for that but it’s finicky to set up each time so I like to leave that edge trim guide on it.

I wonder when the other accessories for the new Colt will be coming to market like its plunge base @dadgineer? Is there maybe a dust extraction shroud in the works for it also hopefully? What about an 8mm collet and retainer nut for it?

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Well today I check the green laser off the list!!

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Nice. Looking forward to your thoughts on this one.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Now there’s an interesting one. Keep us informed on what you think of it.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Funny enough, i’ve even used ANY Bosch routers in my life, never mind owning one. Meanwhile, I think this will be my 10th router I now own. The only palm type router I have is a Festool MFK, but I like to keep that one set up with its edge trim guide for doing edge trimming. Works wonderful for that but it’s finicky to set up each time so I like to leave that edge trim guide on it.

I wonder when the other accessories for the new Colt will be coming to market like its plunge base @dadgineer? Is there maybe a dust extraction shroud in the works for it also hopefully? What about an 8mm collet and retainer nut for it?

That is funny – but with the number of routers you’ve used, I’m sure you’ll have some good insights on the merits of this one.

Congrats on the laser @doobie!

Charlie

Instagram

Doobie
    Pro

Very nice. I’m most curious about how well it shows in daylight outside compared to similar red ones.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

😮 😮 😮
    Lol Congratulations looks like someone was on a shopping spree lol
    That’s a nice little kit. Looking forward to hearing what you think about it. I forgot, does it come with a 12 volt battery? I think it works on both the 12 volt, or the little double AA

Haha just read the box cover, nice it does

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Congrats, DWB. Looking forward to your thoughts on it.

There are only two ways to do things; the right way and again.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

congrats on your new laser

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Congrats on the lazer.

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

Congrats. 1 item off the list and 3 more added lol.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I think it works on both the 12 volt, or the little double AA

Yes it does work with both a bosch 12volt and 3-AA batteries.
    I also got this one as a freeie with it.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Doobie
    Pro

I got my new model Colt.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Making me jealous with all these new tools.
    Looks like you scored well Dirty! Did you get them at the sale you went to? Congrats

@doobie You will like that router for sure . I use mine often. Congrats

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,008 total)

The topic ‘Today … I bought a Bosch – V3’ is closed to new replies.

queries. 0.951 seconds