dcsimg

Today … I bought a Bosch – V3

This topic contains 1,007 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by  Doobie 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 1,008 total)
  • Author

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Congrats on the new tools dude! I missed the frikkin’ deal

Kevin can find some deals on some tools that’s for sure. There ought to be a thread, Kevin’s Deals.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Let there be (more) light

Attachments:

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

How do you like the new light Sprokitz? From what I see on that one with a 4AH battery it should run for around 20 hours per charge.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

How do you like the new light Sprokitz? From what I see on that one with a 4AH battery it should run for around 20 hours per charge.

I like all the Bosch lights I have and am pleased with the runtime with all of them. I think I’ll probably switch to just using a 2ah batt on this light

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

What made you decide to go for this light? It’s an interesting one for sure, but anything specifically?

Charlie

Instagram

Doobie
    Pro

Two deliveries today. One was simply the correct drill replaced on a previous order. The other is my new compact recip kit along with the bonus Bosch promo 18V right angle drill and Core battery. I also took a pic to show the 18V RA drill alongside my two 12V drill and driver.

Congrats on the new tools dude! I missed the frikkin’ deal 😕 Attention to detail Chris…..attention to detail….🤪

I think it’s a promo that’s only on in Canada. Buy $200 in 18V, get a free Core. Buy $400, get a Core and a choice from a list of a free 18V tool also. I think it is still on til the 8th of April, not 100% sure though.

Kevin can find some deals on some tools that’s for sure. There ought to be a thread, Kevin’s Deals.

I’ll take that as a compliment. Thanks Bill!

It truly is something I’ve always been blessed with….finding deals on stuff. Thing is, I’m maybe done buying tools. At least for now. Now I have said that to myself before at times, but I really don’t need anything right now…..except maybe a CNC machine….lol!

Seriously, the CNC is likely gonna wait for some time. We’ve got a deck and a sauna to build this summer. I also need to do a bathroom I gutted a few years ago and also a basement to redo that I’ve been gradually emptying the last little while in anticipation of such. Got a good chunk out of the basement today actually. But more constraining is this morning my wife said she wants to retire now at the end of this school semester.

That’s a $20K/year drop in money for us although my income goes all over the map some years. Still, there may be challenges ahead when it comes to what quality levels on renos we may do if she does retire. We don’t want to encroach on savings or investment growth.

Let’s see how it goes though. I’m a tool junkie and lover of using tools and building things solo with my hands. But I’m also a sucker for a good deal, especially if it’s an upgrade from what I have….within reason though.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Congrats! Looks like a very useful light.

There are only two ways to do things; the right way and again.

Been sitting on the couch and taking a lot of naps the last couple of days with some upper respiratory crud I caught from my daughter. The highlight yesterday was the arrival of the Bosch GAS 18V-1 Professional Cordless Vacuum Cleaner I ordered from the Big A. I hope to unbox later today if I have the energy.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

congrats on your new light, I use mine for working under the car and of course other tasks as well.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Been sitting on the couch and taking a lot of naps the last couple of days with some upper respiratory crud I caught from my daughter. The highlight yesterday was the arrival of the Bosch GAS 18V-1 Professional Cordless Vacuum Cleaner I ordered from the Big A. I hope to unbox later today if I have the energy.

Sorry to hear you’re laid up. Hope you get better soon – especially with such a fun tool waiting on you!

Charlie

Instagram

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

@piwoodworker congrats on your purchase of the cordless vacuum.

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The highlight yesterday was the arrival of the Bosch GAS 18V-1 Professional Cordless Vacuum Cleaner I ordered from the Big A.

Congrats on the tool, that was just released right?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Get well soon, Lon. Looking forward to hearing your opinion of that vacuum. It has been getting good reviews.

There are only two ways to do things; the right way and again.

Doobie
    Pro

The highlight yesterday was the arrival of the Bosch GAS 18V-1 Professional Cordless Vacuum Cleaner I ordered from the Big A.

Is it? I can’t recall the link he had previously posted when he announced he was ordering one via amazon.

Congratz on the vac Lon!

Hope you’re feeling better soon.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Not available yet in NA

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Not available yet in NA

No wonder I haven’t seen it yet then.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Not available yet in NA

But should become available “soon” …

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie
    Pro

Not available yet in NA

But should become available “soon” …

Unfortunately, ‘soon’, when it comes to new Bosch NA tool releases, is too after later than soon in my vocabulary….lol!

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Unfortunately, ‘soon’, when it comes to new Bosch NA tool releases, is too often later than soon in my vocabulary….lol!

Very true there always seems to be delays. On the other hand all good things come to those that wait.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Clev08
    Pro

Picked up this spiral cutting bit, i’m hoping it cuts easier and cleaner that my straight cutter bit that i’ve been using.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 1,008 total)

The topic ‘Today … I bought a Bosch – V3’ is closed to new replies.

queries. 0.727 seconds