dcsimg

Today … I bought a Bosch – V3

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 1,008 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

@doobie yes I have the stand it’s very sturdy doesnt wobble left to right unlocking and lifting the the stand is easy but if you have the Wetsaw on it it’s better to have 2 people. It rolls on those small wheels easy.

Excellent. Sounds like it is a good stand. Thanks for chiming in Ebrahim. 👍

Now I’ll have to see if it will be able to accomodate my Dewalt 10in wet tile saw. Fingers crossed on that venture.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I got lucky and won a few more auctions for some lboxx inserts

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie

Are they NAINA inserts?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

What inserts did you find?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

@doobie yes I have the stand it’s very sturdy doesnt wobble left to right unlocking and lifting the the stand is easy but if you have the Wetsaw on it it’s better to have 2 people. It rolls on those small wheels easy.

Excellent. Sounds like it is a good stand. Thanks for chiming in Ebrahim. 👍

Now I’ll have to see if it will be able to accomodate my Dewalt 10in wet tile saw. Fingers crossed on that venture.

Looks like it will be arriving Monday now according to Amazon. Unfortunately, I probably won’t be able to unpack it and check whether it will accomodate my Dewalt saw somehow til sometime hopefully later in the week. Pretty busy schedule already for next week with meetings and appointments, which is actually unusual for me this time of the year.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

That’s always fun, congrats!

Charlie

Instagram

Congratulations Alex, which inserts did you get

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Cograts! Look forward too hearing more.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Are they NAINA inserts?

yeah pretty much all of them, because Bosch NA does not sell them here #rant lol

What inserts did you find?

For the 12v router, 12v flexiclic and a few others

Congratulations Alex, which inserts did you get

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie

My Flexi came with a case I’m OK with and my 12V router and planer I haven’t decided how I’ll store them yet. Probably just in Kaizen type foam in a drawer anyways.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

My Flexi came with a case I’m OK with and my 12V router and planer I haven’t decided how I’ll store them yet. Probably just in Kaizen type foam in a drawer anyways.

yeah the flexi kit comes in a case. I definitely don’t like those. They end up on the attic or ebay

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie

yeah the flexi kit comes in a case. I definitely don’t like those. They end up on the attic or ebay

I generally don’t like them either, but for most of my drills I don’t use cases at all. I just have the blow molded ones for the real big ones that came with them which are better than none at all.

Not sure if you ever read what I discovered a few years ago is a good use for those smaller type of rectangular type fabric cases like the one the Flexi comes in or even larger ones of that type that I use them for. I use them in my travels. They are great for having things organized in your suitcase rather than ziplock bags.

But where they really shine is on the plane. I have typically been using two of them. A smaller one like the one for the Flexi and a larger one. They can stand up behind your legs up against the seat, or be neatly tucked under the seat in front of you. I use them to hold all sorts of stuff you want at your fingertips on a plane rather than more cumbersome other bag alternatives. While some of these originally intended tool cases have velcro attached little band thingies in them for what were the tools, I’ve never even felt the urge to remove them either. I’m tellin’ ya, this is a winner use of them.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I generally don’t like them either, but for most of my drills I don’t use cases at all. I just have the blow molded ones for the real big ones that came with them which are better than none at all.

Not sure if you ever read what I discovered a few years ago is a good use for those smaller type of rectangular type fabric cases like the one the Flexi comes in or even larger ones of that type that I use them for. I use them in my travels. They are great for having things organized in your suitcase rather than ziplock bags.

But where they really shine is on the plane. I have typically been using two of them. A smaller one like the one for the Flexi and a larger one. They can stand up behind your legs up against the seat, or be neatly tucked under the seat in front of you. I use them to hold all sorts of stuff you want at your fingertips on a plane rather than more cumbersome other bag alternatives. While some of these originally intended tool cases have velcro attached little band thingies in them for what were the tools, I’ve never even felt the urge to remove them either. I’m tellin’ ya, this is a winner use of them.

I haven’t read that post from you, but thanks for mentioned it. It’s a pretty cool idea.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I used to store the tools in the L-Boxxes and still do but for the tools I use all the time they stored in my charging station of next to the workbench ready to go.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

I used to store the tools in the L-Boxxes and still do but for the tools I use all the time they stored in my charging station of next to the workbench ready to go.

I’m like that too. The only cordless I really need to get set up in an L-Boxx is my new Starlock OMT because of all the accessories for it I want to keep with it. Another ‘Round-Tuit’ thing I need to still do.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I’m like that too. The only cordless I really need to get set up in an L-Boxx is my new Starlock OMT because of all the accessories for it I want to keep with it. Another ‘Round-Tuit’ thing I need to still do.

I like that idea. The other tool I could see using a dedicated boxx for would be the flexiclick. It has so many different attachments, it’d be easy to lose one without a system to keep them all together. Otherwise, I think I do the same as you – either use one boxx for multiple tools, or store them in cabinets/ on shelves in my shop where I use them most. It’d be different if I was taking them to different job sites every day, but almost all my work is from my shop.

Charlie

Instagram

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I don’t have any L-Boxxs to store my tools in. Right now I store some of my drills and drivers in tools bags I use. My other tools leave laying the bench. As I am still trying find a better storage systems.

Greg

Doobie

I have any L-Boxxs to store my tools in. Right I store some of my drills and drivers in tools bags. Other ones leave laying the bench. I need a better systems.

Oh man….This post is riddled with the results of using voice recognition Greg. It’s been gettin’ bad lately Greg. You really need to do all of us a favor and double check your posts before ‘leaping towards the submit button’ Some of them are actually getting hard to understand what you actually mean. 😯

On another note, I was just on the phone with wifey while doin errands and she said that Can Post just made second attempt today to drop off my Bosch wet tile saw stand, but this time she was able to accept the delivery. She must have been in the backyard when then guy tried around lunchtime.

That’s a first I think. When I arrived at the house earlier today, I had the failed attempt card on my doorknob telling me to go pick it up tomorrow afternoon up the street. I guess the guy was driving by our house again and decided to try again even though there was still no cars in the driveway. I’m surprised frankly.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

This post is riddled with the results of using voice recognition Greg.

I don’t use voice recognition when posting.

ou really need to do all of us a favor and double check your posts before ‘leaping towards the submit button’ Some of them are actually getting hard to understand what you actually mean.

Sorry about this. Your right I need to take the time to double check my post before hitting the submit button. I have not been doing this lately. Thanks for heads up and sorry for being a pain.

Greg

Doobie

This post is riddled with the results of using voice recognition Greg.

I don’t use voice recognition when posting.

ou really need to do all of us a favor and double check your posts before ‘leaping towards the submit button’ Some of them are actually getting hard to understand what you actually mean.

Sorry about this. Your right I need to take the time to double check my post before hitting the submit button. I have not been doing this lately. Thanks for heads up and sorry for being a pain.

Thanks Greg. I just was having a hard time on more than a few occasions at times actually understanding what you meant at times.

On another note, I was just on the phone with wifey while doin errands and she said that Can Post just made second attempt today to drop off my Bosch wet tile saw stand….,

Dar she blows…..aaaargh!!!!

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 1,008 total)
  • The topic ‘Today … I bought a Bosch – V3’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.565 seconds