dcsimg

Today … I bought a Bosch – V3

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 1,008 total)
  • Author
    madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Is that barrel style going to eventually make it over to North America?

I don’t think so Brian. It would be nice tho.

Oh well, still love my D handle Bosch, nice and compact.

Sure the D handle jigsaw will get the job done as well 😛

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie

I’m taking a chance somewhat on this, but even if it doesn’t work out for its primary intended purpose for my Dewalt wet tile saw, it may be useful for another application. At close to 50% off from the price I’ve originally seen it at @ $180, and being able to return it to Amazon, I pulled the trigger.

https://www.boschtools.com/ca/en/boschtools-ocs/tile-saw-stands-gta10w-36147-p/

If it is as sturdy as it seems to be based on reviews I read, worse case scenario in keeping it is with a piece of ply it can become a portable unit for something else other than my Dewalt 10in wet tile saw which I hope I can make fit. I think I can live with the smallish wheels.

yellaD
    Pro

I’ve never seen that before. It certainly looks like some weird angles that could lead to weak joints, depending on the gauge of metal, and fit and finish. Only one way to find out…

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I’m taking a chance somewhat on this, but even if it doesn’t work out for its primary intended purpose for my Dewalt wet tile saw, it may be useful for another application. At close to 50% off from the price I’ve originally seen it at @ $180, and being able to return it to Amazon, I pulled the trigger.

If it is as sturdy as it seems to be based on reviews I read, worse case scenario in keeping it is with a piece of ply it can become a portable unit for something else other than my Dewalt 10in wet tile saw which I hope I can make fit. I think I can live with the smallish wheels.

good call on the stand Kevin – let us know what you think about it.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Kevin nice stand for 50% off. Good deal.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

good call on the stand Kevin – let us know what you think about it.

Kevin nice stand for 50% off. Good deal.

I truly have pondered this one for a long time, and last nite when revisiting all this, it looks like this stand is next to discontinued or about to be. In fact, the only place that had any in stock in NA was the one I bought last nite.

Now this morning it shows up on A.ca where I bought it but now as TEMP OUT OF STOCK for $305. Ya baby! Betcha they don’t get any more and that turns into a ‘Don’t know when we’ll get this again’ status sometime soon.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00820CFN0?tag=price0303_ca-20

@Doobie wow, great find Kevin,
    I’m sure @Masterbosch and @cranbrook2 can give you some feedback, I am pretty sure they both have them, definitely looks like a nice stand.
    And great price.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

wow, great find Kevin,

How does this guy find all these deals??? He must be on the constant search.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Doobie

wow, great find Kevin,

I’ve had it my Amazon wish list for three years and yesterday I so happen to go look at my wish list for the 1st time in a dogs age actually. Once I saw the price and looked around for a better deal elsewhere and realized that nobody had them any longer, I knew it was time.

The first time three years ago they wanted almost $400 CAD for this thing at some places. I feel I lucked out, but let’s see how it is in fact before rendering that stamp of approval.

Of note that is interesting, while the Bosch dedicated tile saw stand I just ordered is still on the Bosch website, the Bosch tile saw it is supposedly dedicated as such for itself is no longer there. Or at least I couldn’t find it. I suspect that both are being discontinued in NA.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I truly have pondered this one for a long time, and last nite when revisiting all this, it looks like this stand is next to discontinued or about to be. In fact, the only place that had any in stock in NA was the one I bought last nite.

Now this morning it shows up on A.ca where I bought it but now as TEMP OUT OF STOCK for $305. Ya baby! Betcha they don’t get any more and that turns into a ‘Don’t know when we’ll get this again’ status sometime soon

Looks like you got a great deal. I hope it works out for you.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

@doobie wow, great find Kevin,
    I’m sure @masterbosch and @cranbrook2 can give you some feedback, I am pretty sure they both have them, definitely looks like a nice stand.
    And great price.

I never heard either of them had the gravity stand for it I just ordered. I know John redeemed for the Bosch tile saw, but does Ebrahim/@masterbosch have it also? I don’t recall ever reading he also has the Bosch tile saw like @cranbrook2.

Doobie

wow, great find Kevin,

I’ve said it before….I’m sorta blessed with this talent or luck. Finding deals is like some kind of angel of such lookin over me. Ya, there’s some work on my part, but nowhere what you’d think. I just luckily trip over it constantly for some reason. I usually like to share my findings so others can benefit also. Hope you all don’t see this as anything other than conjecture, but that book we all know of, ‘The Art of the Deal’ is a joke to me…lol!

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Looks like a useful stand. Nice grab Kevin.

Charlie

Instagram

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

but does Ebrahim/@masterbosch have it also?

yes he owns the wet tile saw for years already 😀
    well, better ask…what he does not have haha

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie

The Bosch tile saw yes, but does he own the Bosch stand for it?

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

@doobie yes I have the stand it’s very sturdy doesnt wobble left to right unlocking and lifting the the stand is easy but if you have the Wetsaw on it it’s better to have 2 people. It rolls on those small wheels easy.

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

@madman_us I have the barrel grip 18v jigsaw after using that I’ll never use d handle jigsaw. You have so much control on your cut.

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

@doobie wow, great find Kevin,
    I’m sure @masterbosch and @cranbrook2 can give you some feedback, I am pretty sure they both have them, definitely looks like a nice stand.
    And great price.

I never heard either of them had the gravity stand for it I just ordered. I know John redeemed for the Bosch tile saw, but does Ebrahim/@masterbosch have it also? I don’t recall ever reading he also has the Bosch tile saw like @cranbrook2.

I thought I had a decent memory lol
    I remember Ibrahim talking about it and how he likes it

I remember John used it and thought it was great
    I knew Ibrahim had the stand, I just couldn’t remember if John had it,
    I actually don’t remember if it came with the stand when they ordered it from the list?
    I think John redeemed for it, but don’t remember if Ibrahim either bought it or redeemed for it,
    And I think we have one other member who also redeemed for it,
    I think he had his pick up truck with his name of the business on his profile pic

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

The Bosch tile saw yes, but does he own the Bosch stand for it?

yes because the saw came with the stand together 😛

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I have the barrel grip 18v jigsaw after using that I’ll never use d handle jigsaw. You have so much control on your cut.

oh yeah now I can remember. you imported it for a few years from the UK.
    I definitely like that jigsaw style.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 1,008 total)
  • The topic ‘Today … I bought a Bosch – V3’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.818 seconds