dcsimg

Today … I bought a Bosch – V2

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 1,001 through 1,014 (of 1,014 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

Just got a bunch of Bosch stuff.

The blower and a Core battery were free as partof a promo and it’s a second blower for me. This is my first Core battery though.

The 18V Starlock is gonna be nice to use at times versus my corded ones.

The L-Boxx 2s were being liquidated at $40 each so I grabbed 3 of them with no immediate plans for them as of yet.

Unfortunately the hammer drill is the wrong model and I am awaiting a return shipping label to send back to them. Stuff happens.

That’s a nice pile of blue!

What’s wrong with the hammer drill that you needed to send it back? Which model were you looking for vs what you got?

It’s a lesser capable hammer drill model that doesn’t come with a detachable side handle. No biggee, it’s simply not the one I ordered.

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

The blower and a Core battery were free as partof a promo and it’s a second blower for me. This is my first Core battery though.

The L-Boxx 2s were being liquidated at $40 each so I grabbed 3 of them with no immediate plans for them as of yet.

Unfortunately the hammer drill is the wrong model and I am awaiting a return shipping label to send back to them. Stuff happens.

WOW. A mother load of goodies. Congrats.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Congrats, Kevin, that’s a pretty nice haul there. I was looking at that promo; it’s really a very good one, lots of good value Bosch products for excellent prices.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Congrats Kevin. That is a nice bunch of tools. That is too bad about the hammer drill.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

@Doobie, this thread is broken you need a new one.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Congrats on your new tools kevin.
    definitely a nice haul and awesome promotion with free a tool and battery

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie

@doobie, this thread is broken you need a new one.

I noticed that too. Thing is, I had only started this V2 of it because the member who had set up V1 of it – Mervyn @journeyman – I thought was no longer around. He actually chimed in shortly after I had mistakenly taken that liberty of setting up V2 of this thread. I’d like to hand it back to him as would be customary for him as the original OP to start the V3 of this thread, so let’s give him a chance to do so for now.

Mervyn…you out there?

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I think if Merv was hanging around, you would have heard more from him. He has been busy working and I don’t think he will be around much. I would suggest someone starting the version 3 and not wait.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Doobie

I think if Merv was hanging around, you would have heard more from him. He has been busy working and I don’t think he will be around much. I would suggest someone starting the version 3 and not wait.

Let’s give him til at least tomorrow. How many Bosch tool purchases are there gonna be between now and then anyways….lol!

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Nice to see your order came in, I remember you mentioning that promo.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Let’s give him til at least tomorrow. How many Bosch tool purchases are there gonna be between now and then anyways….lol!

I dodn’t see any big hurry to start up a new thread,,, Merv could be lurking around.

Doobie

I dodn’t see any big hurry to start up a new thread,,, Merv could be lurking around.

That’s what I mean. Last time he was.

Doobie

New one is started here….

https://bethepro.com/forums/topic/today-i-bought-a-bosch-v3/

Please kill this one.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

New one is started here….

https://bethepro.com/forums/topic/today-i-bought-a-bosch-v3/

Please kill this one.

What about Merv??

Viewing 14 posts - 1,001 through 1,014 (of 1,014 total)
  • The topic ‘Today … I bought a Bosch – V2’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.201 seconds