dcsimg

Today … I bought a Bosch – V2

Tagged: 

Viewing 20 posts - 961 through 980 (of 1,014 total)
  • Author
    hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

I just bought the GLI12.its actually pretty useful.

Is that a light?

I assume
    GLI12V-300N

Nice looking light.

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

Lowes had a clearance rack, half off of what the yellow sticker says. I have this saw already, have had it for several years, but couldn’t pass this up. Just over 40 bucks!

Lowes had a clearance rack, half off of what the yellow sticker says. I have this saw already, have had it for several years, but couldn’t pass this up. Just over 40 bucks!

Wow, that’s a great price, I definitely would have bought one also,
    Congratulations Brian, do you know if it has the update to the handle to accommodate the core battery packs.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

The tag says 83 bucks. That’s the same price around here as well. I’m hoping it drops more then I’ll buy it as well

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

That’s a great deal on that saw. I wonder why so cheap?? Maybe a new one come soon??

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

That’s an amazing deal – I would have picked another one up too!

Charlie

Instagram

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Looking forward to seeing it. I gotta assume it will take dual 18V batteries or maybe 36V.

Any chance they built a laser into it?

You’re a lucky guy Alex! Enjoy!

You are getting quite close 😛

That model has no laser…
    that has nothing to do with luck haha

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Ok I stop teasing you guys now.
    It’s not a brand new cordless miter saw for the new CORE batteries.
    That model will still take a few more month until someone receives a testing unit.

On the other site, if I would have received one I would not have posted it in this section (bought a bosch haha)

For the past two years I was searching for the Bosch 3924 – 24V cordless miter saw and it was very hard to find one. I got lucky on ebay and purchased it for a dirt cheap price with battery and charger.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

That model will still take a few more month until someone receives a testing unit.

On the other site, if I would have received one I would not have posted it in this section (bought a bosch haha)

For the past two years I was searching for the Bosch 3924 – 24V cordless miter saw and it was very hard to find one. I got lucky on ebay and purchased it for a dirt cheap price with battery and charger.

Congratulations, it looks like it’s never been used, how does that battery hold a charge, even though you probably will modify it

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Haha! Cruel joke sir!

I hope your purchase makes you happy – I know I’d love to see Bosch come out with a new cordless miter saw. But that one looks interesting. I’d love to hear more about it and how it works. Is that an old NiCad battery?

Charlie

Instagram

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

The tag says 83 bucks. That’s the same price around here as well. I’m hoping it drops more then I’ll buy it as well

I got it for half what the tag says.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I got it for half what the tag says.

Oh got it. Definitely an amazing deal. I would have grabbed 2 LOL

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

I just bought the GLI12.its actually pretty useful.

Is that a light?

I assume
    GLI12V-300N

Nice looking light.

I have one and like it, going to get another

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

One thing I was a little surprised about on the saw I bought…the Core battery I have still doesn’t fit. I thought that by now they would have fixed that. I guess I’ll probably take my Dremel to it. I know I could get a replacement handle from Bosch, but not sure I want to go through the hassle.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

One thing I was a little surprised about on the saw I bought…the Core battery I have still doesn’t fit. I thought that by now they would have fixed that. I guess I’ll probably take my Dremel to it. I know I could get a replacement handle from Bosch, but not sure I want to go through the hassle.

Well it makes sense because it’s old stock

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

Guess that’s why I got it so cheap, doesn’t bother me in the least, just was surprised is all.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Guess that’s why I got it so cheap, doesn’t bother me in the least, just was surprised is all.

I believe it’s a different reason why it was that cheap and not because of old stock and that it doesn’t fit the CORE. I checked the local lowes around here and not every store puts them on clearance. It depends on the location and if they sell good or not.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

But the new kits that come with the Core battery have the new handle style right? That would be ridiculous otherwise, but with those new kits on the move it makes sense why the old stock is getting the boot.

Charlie

Instagram

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

But the new kits that come with the Core battery have the new handle style right? That would be ridiculous otherwise, but with those new kits on the move it makes sense why the old stock is getting the boot.

Yes that’s right Charlie
    for instance this one here -> CCS180-B14

but anything else, CCS180 bare tool wise in the stores still have the old handle

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

@madman_us since I told you about eBay I am.having hard time finding unique items 🙂 Nice purchase. I wanna see what is it gonna look like after you transform it.. in the mean time I really wanna know what is gonna happen with the new miter saw. As the forum members they should ask are opinion on the development stage of the tool. Since we use the tools we can tell improvements that it may need. Bosch is really good on designing it but they are not flawless. There is stuff here and there I see that can use improvement. Like when you put the side support arm on the gts1041 reaxx you can’t take out the extra blade you store on board. Little engineering could of solve that problem. Or atleast someone using the tool with full setup. @bethepro can we give are opinion on new tools that coming out

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

Viewing 20 posts - 961 through 980 (of 1,014 total)
  • The topic ‘Today … I bought a Bosch – V2’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.031 seconds