dcsimg

Today … I bought a Bosch – V2

Tagged: 

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,014 total)
  • Author
    cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

@madman_us Nice! Does it come with a new type of charger, or the same one all 18V come with?

Charlie

Instagram

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

madman_us Nice! Does it come with a new type of charger, or the same one all 18V come with?

Yes Charlie it comes with the new BC1880 Fast Charger

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Thanks to @r-ice I got an SG450AF drywall screw gun kit, including the MA55 auto feed and a labeled Lboxx

Nice find I like that it comes with the Lboxx . Can you fit screw strips inside as well .

Always willing to learn .

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I just purchased the GXS18V-02N24, 2x Core Starter Kit of from eBay for $159.99
    Should be here May 1st

Now that is a good price for 2 Core batteries and the charger. Excellent deal.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Should be here May 1st

Congratulations Alex, man you are starting to get more core packs, and fast chargers to. Great price by the way.

Should be here May 1st

Congratulations Alex, man you are starting to get more core packs, and fast chargers to. Great price by the way.

I just followed your lead, but picked it up from a Canadian tool store for $250 Canadian. I can handle $125 per core battery, and it includes the new version of the fast charger

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I just followed your lead, but picked it up from a Canadian tool store for $250

Not a bad price Canadian. Either way it looks like the CORE starter kits are out there.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Thanks to @r-ice I got an SG450AF drywall screw gun kit, including the MA55 auto feed and a labeled Lboxx

Congrats on your new drywall screw gun kit. That was a great deal that @r-ice had found at his local Lowes.

@Montreal_Woodworks
    , do you have a source local to you that carries the Senco Screws?

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Congrats on your new drywall screw gun kit. That was a great deal that @r-ice had found at his local Lowes.
    @montreal_woodworks, do you have a source local to you that carries the Senco Screws?

Yes, most of my hardware stores have them, but Amazon is about half the price, and I have Prime so shipping is next day for free anyways. I will be ordering a box of 1000 shortly

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

@montreal_woodworks, do you have a source local to you that carries the Senco Screws?

Yes, most of my hardware stores have them, but Amazon is about half the price, and I have Prime so shipping is next day for free anyways. I will be ordering a box of 1000 shortly

Good score on the screwgun.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

can you pm me with the amazon link as I need to find a good source for 1000 drywall screws as well. I was just going to go in to lowes and see what they have.

can you pm me with the amazon link as I need to find a good source for 1000 drywall screws as well. I was just going to go in to lowes and see what they have.

Just emailed you a couple. The price moves a lot so check out ca.camelcamelcamel.com

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

@montreal_medic,
    Good that you have easy access to the Senco Screws and cheap at that.

I was strolling through my local Lowes during my lunch hour and passed this display

The Bosch Impact Screw Driving Bit Set (32 pc) for just shy of $20 CAD.

So I had to pick up one for now.

Miniature blow mold case. 🙂

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

@montreal_medic,

I was strolling through my local Lowes during my lunch hour and passed this display

Wow, that’s a great price Frank, I’ll take two, I’ll send you a money transfer 🙂

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Just emailed you a couple. The price moves a lot so check out ca.camelcamelcamel.com

thanks that works for me. i will check it out, won’t order till i find a house lol.

@montreal_medic,

Wow, that’s a great price Frank, I’ll take two, I’ll send you a money transfer 🙂

I guess I am stepping in to lowes today to find out if mine carries the same bits, i’d like to try them on my idh182 and my hdh183

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Very good price on that Bosch bit driving set. Congrats.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

@montreal_medic,

Ive never seen those, and thats a great price! good deal!

@montreal_medic,

Ive never seen those, and thats a great price! good deal!

Those are the ones a few members here received from Bosch for testing, it’s the new impact bits.

Those are the ones a few members here received from Bosch for testing, it’s the new impact bits.

Oh, ok.

Has anyone posted a review yet? I imagine they must be coming soon if the bits are already in store in Canada

Oh, ok.

Has anyone posted a review yet? I imagine they must be coming soon if the bits are already in store in Canada

If I remember correctly, I think @madman_us and @kswiss might have done a review. We have a thread someplace to.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,014 total)
  • The topic ‘Today … I bought a Bosch – V2’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.209 seconds