dcsimg

Today … I bought a Bosch – V2

Tagged: 

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 1,014 total)
  • Author
    Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

Nice @Dabbs I have some wireless charger and batteries myself 4 4.0 ah and 3 2.0 and 3 charger.I need that plastic holder myself.

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

WooHoo the FedX dude just came, Got the wireless battery and charger kit. And installed, Yep a very nice addition to my shop for sure….

MB, I got the Holster on Amaz. They were the cheapest for only $38 and free 2 day shipping

Doobie

Hey lads and lassies … not dead just been busy, thanks for restarting this thread.

Hey! Nice to see you back Mervyn. Hope you don’t mind me starting the V2 of this thread as you hadn’t been around since last Sept or so and I had tried every once in while to tag you hoping to see you back posting on the forum as you’ve been missed around here. Normally as protocal and a courtesy, the OP of a thread is the one who starts up the subsequent versions.

Regardless, nice to see you back! ☺

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Received part of my order.

nice chris – you can’t have enough FL12’s.
    The other one still working?

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Yeah, the FL12 12v LED can take a serious beating!!!!
    I can’t so much for the 18v LED. That has lasted less then 2 months and it is not working. Didn’t pass the Chris test : ( Not very pleased with the 18v GLI18V-420 LED light, although was an upgrade from the 18v Bulb light.

I guess that is another service call. I am very pleased with Bosch tools and don’t send for repair because they all meet “my life expectancy” compared to other tools. But the Brushless 18v OMT with loose battery and the 18v GLI-420 were not a big hit with me.

A Working Pro since 2004

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I can’t so much for the 18v LED. That has lasted less then 2 months and it is not working.

Well you can always send it in for repair. At least the warranty is good.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

I can’t so much for the 18v LED. That has lasted less then 2 months and it is not working. Didn’t pass the Chris test : ( Not very pleased with the 18v GLI18V-420 LED light, although was an upgrade from the 18v Bulb light.

I guess that is another service call. I am very pleased with Bosch tools and don’t send for repair because they all meet “my life expectancy” compared to other tools. But the Brushless 18v OMT with loose battery and the 18v GLI-420 were not a big hit with me.

Not a good thing when a tool can’t pass the @Utopia78 test.
    Was it banged around much or dropped off a platform?

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I can’t so much for the 18v LED. That has lasted less then 2 months and it is not working.

Well you can always send it in for repair. At least the warranty is good.

100% correct sir! : )

Not a good thing when a tool can’t pass the @utopia78 test.
    Was it banged around much or dropped off a platform?

It did fall twice since there really isn’t mounting options like FL12 12v. That could have been it. It was working and one day just stopped.

A Working Pro since 2004

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

It did fall twice since there really isn’t mounting options like FL12 12v. That could have been it. It was working and one day just stopped.

shame that it isn’t built as tough as the FL12, I’m having second thoughts now to owning one.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Thanks to @r-ice I got an SG450AF drywall screw gun kit, including the MA55 auto feed and a labeled Lboxx

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Thanks to @r-ice I got an SG450AF drywall screw gun kit, including the MA55 auto feed and a labeled Lboxx

enjoy!! i couldn’t believe there was 2 left when i went to lowes. I nearly bought a second one for myself.

Congratulations Eric, nice drywall gun

@utopia78
    oh man to bad about the light Chris. I have one and so far so good,
    I know that they bought two of them in my old department, and I can honestly say that the guys using them, don’t really take care of the tools like they were their own,
    I will definitely keep you updated on the durability of them.
    Good luck with your service call for repair, I’m sure you will be well taken care of.

Anonymous
    Inactive

One of my FL12s got knocked off the bench and hit the concrete floor, Now it’s very touchy and will go out when moving it from spot to spot. It’s like it looses battery connection, Sometimes it’ll come back on just by pushing the switch but other times I have to tap on the battery or reinsert to get it to go. All my fault of course for letting it fall

One of my FL12s got knocked off the bench and hit the concrete floor, Now it’s very touchy and will go out when moving it from spot to spot. It’s like it looses battery connection, Sometimes it’ll come back on just by pushing the switch but other times I have to tap on the battery or reinsert to get it to go. All my fault of course for letting it fall

I guess I haven’t lucked into the sweet spot with my FL12s – they take serious abuse and keep on ticking. Somehow I haven’t even cracked the “glass” front. Wish my iPhone was made of that stuff!

Doobie

I got an SG450AF drywall screw gun kit, including the MA55 auto feed and a labeled Lboxx

Congrats! Do you have the 18V screwgun also? I can’t recall.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Congrats on the purchase and enjoy. I like the labeled L-Boxx too.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I got an SG450AF drywall screw gun kit, including the MA55 auto feed and a labeled Lboxx

No, I don’t. I had ordered the 12v from the UK, but shipping was a bit too much. I may place a larger order in the future, and combine it to make for lower shipping per item.

That said, I barely do enough drywall to justify a gun – the dimpler does well. But with the autofeed, I like the idea of using one hand to hold the board.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

No, I don’t. I had ordered the 12v from the UK, but shipping was a bit too much. I may place a larger order in the future, and combine it to make for lower shipping per item.

That said, I barely do enough drywall to justify a gun – the dimpler does well. But with the autofeed, I like the idea of using one hand to hold the board.

Thats the whole reason why I bought the screwgun as well, i wanted the whole one handed operation. I originally was going to get rid of the screw gun and keep the ma55 then buy the 18v screwgun, but ibrahim convinced me that the corded screwgun has a bit of power and can do more than just drywall.

I guess I haven’t lucked into the sweet spot with my FL12s – they take serious abuse and keep on ticking. Somehow I haven’t even cracked the “glass” front. Wish my iPhone was made of that stuff!

Im pretty impressed with the fl12 as well, i had it hanging from a metal piece on the roof and my wife knocked it off and it fell off the roof and tumbled across the driveway, and it got a scuff or two but is still working.

Doobie

The shipping cost from the UK is what deterred me as well.

. I originally was going to get rid of the screw gun and keep the ma55 then buy the 18v screwgun, but ibrahim convinced me that the corded screwgun has a bit of power and can do more than just drywall.

For square bits I assume?

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I just purchased the GXS18V-02N24, 2x Core Starter Kit of from eBay for $159.99
    Should be here May 1st

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 1,014 total)
  • The topic ‘Today … I bought a Bosch – V2’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.024 seconds