dcsimg

Today … I bought a Bosch – V2

This topic contains 593 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by  roninohio 2 days, 19 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 594 total)
  • Author

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Received part of my order.

A Working Pro since 2004

Anonymous

Got my second wireless charger Holster installed, Nice and cleanly attached to the other one for a handy side by side. Still waiting for the charger and battery, FedX says Saturday now

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Got my second wireless charger Holster installed, Nice and cleanly attached to the other one for a handy side by side. Still waiting for the charger and battery, FedX says Saturday now

@dabbs,
    Is there a size difference in the wireless batteries compared to a regular battery?

Just wondering because the consensus is that Bosch might be dropping the technology but if there is no difference in size, I can’t see why they could not incorporate the technology into the CORE18V.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Received my repair parts from Bosch yesterday and put them on my VAC140A. All in all great service and they arrived really fast.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Anonymous

@dabbs,
    Is there a size difference in the wireless batteries compared to a regular battery?

Just wondering because the consensus is that Bosch might be dropping the technology but if there is no difference in size, I can’t see why they could not incorporate the technology into the CORE18V.

Yes they’re a bit taller, You can get a good idea how much by the last pic I posted. Those are both 2.0ah, The left one is the wireless charging. It’s pretty close to a 4.0ah I think

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Nice buy! Since you talking about these recently on the forum it has peaked my interest again.

A Working Pro since 2004

Anonymous

Nice buy! Since you talking about these recently on the forum it has peaked my interest again.

I’m sold on it, And the price has came down since last year. I was able to get the Holster, Battery and charger for right at $100. Could have spent $169 and had another DDS drill with it, Almost did but really didn’t need another drill

I’m sold on it, And the price has came down since last year. I was able to get the Holster, Battery and charger for right at $100. Could have spent $169 and had another DDS drill with it, Almost did but really didn’t need another drill

At that price, I would be quite interested as well. Where was that from?

Hey lads and lassies … not dead just been busy, thanks for restarting this thread.

Look at for a new member soon who can offer great advice on wood turning, would that be a cool addition to the members here?

I will be back in force real soon I hope.

Carpenter and Joiner

Joiner ... a person who constructs the wooden components of a building, such as stairs, doors, and door and window frames.

Carpenter ... cutting, shaping and installation of building materials during the construction of buildings, ships, timber bridges, concrete formwork.

1970 ... to present.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Hey lads and lassies … not dead just been busy, thanks for restarting this thread.

Look at for a new member soon who can offer great advice on wood turning, would that be a cool addition to the members here?

Here is a wee look into what he can do.

Hey JM glad to hear from you again
    Looking forward to seeing you back on board.

Can’t see what your friend does?

@Dabbs congrats that’s definitely a good deal,
    If I could score them for that price, I would definitely be interested.
    I was about to ask hey where is the charger, lol but then read your post again
    Looks good

yeah … I posted his personal web page and it did not show up …. i removed the link for now

Carpenter and Joiner

Joiner ... a person who constructs the wooden components of a building, such as stairs, doors, and door and window frames.

Carpenter ... cutting, shaping and installation of building materials during the construction of buildings, ships, timber bridges, concrete formwork.

1970 ... to present.

here is just one of his creative works …
    http://www.wonderworkswoodcraft.com/wp-content/portfollio/Vases/Vase%20Butternut%20–%202.5%20in%20X%203%20in.jpg

Carpenter and Joiner

1970 ... to present.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

here is just one of his creative works …
    http://www.wonderworkswoodcraft.com/wp-content/portfollio/Vases/Vase%20Butternut%20–%202.5%20in%20X%203%20in.jpg

Holy Geeze, that’s just incredible
    Nice, can’t wait to see more of his work.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

i haven’t seen them very much in canada, i saw one charging station in lowes but it was exorbitantly priced. if we can find a decently priced version in canada, i’d be all over that.

Purchased or actually scored some blue today from Lowe’s. What a great day haha
    CAG180 for $35
    T4B for $99

That is an amazing deal! Especially the grinder, were they clearance for some reason?

@woodsconstruction
    The CAG180 are getting erased by Bosch and the new model is already available.
    Not much of a difference, different model number, a vibration controlled handle.

Purchased or actually scored some blue today from Lowe’s. What a great day haha
    CAG180 for $35
    T4B for $99

Great deals Alex!

How come the T4B so low? I don’t think I’ve ever seen one on sale up here standalone.

Thanks Kevin.
    Honestly I have no clue why but I have seen some low ones around here. sometimes for 230 or 250 from the original 299.
    Even an assembled one with no box for 200 but this deal topped everything I’ve seen before

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Anonymous

congrats that’s definitely a good deal,
    If I could score them for that price, I would definitely be interested.
    I was about to ask hey where is the charger, lol but then read your post again
    Looks good

i haven’t seen them very much in canada, i saw one charging station in lowes but it was exorbitantly priced. if we can find a decently priced version in canada, i’d be all over that.

The WC18H (Holster) was from the big A and the WC18CF-102 Kit (Battery charger-Frame-Battery) was from the big E, I shopped hard for the best deals

Anonymous

Hi JM, Nice to see ya back with us. Out of respect it’s common practice here to have the OP start the new thread, We didn’t think you were coming back so we did it for ya. Sorry bout that……Dabbs

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Hi JM, Nice to see ya back with us. Out of respect it’s common practice here to have the OP start the new thread, We didn’t think you were coming back so we did it for ya. Sorry bout that……Dabbs

Yes,, JM Great to see you’re doing fine..
    Maybe we should make it a practice to wait 2 days or so to let the OP reopen the thread????

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Anonymous

@dabbs,

Ok here’s a better pic comparing all three,
    2.0ah(left) – 2.0ah Wireless(center) – 4.0ah(right) ….As you can see the 2.0ah wireless battery is taller than a regular 2.0ah but shorter than regular 4.0ah.

They also have a wireless charging 4.0ah battery, And the Holster is adjustable to take it. But I like using the 2.0ah on my drill and impact to keep them nice and light, They’ll handle driving screws and drilling holes in wood or thin metal just fine.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 594 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 3.590 seconds