dcsimg

ThrowbackThursday

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 210 total)
  • Author
    58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

That was Supi’s face on it. That was pretty funny.

Now that right there is funny. We pull stuff like that on the gearhead forum I hang out on. So now the guys are very careful as to what the post up. LOL

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Now that right there is funny. We pull stuff like that on the gearhead forum I hang out on. So now the guys are very careful as to what the post up. LOL

This is even better with your quote under it

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

I miss all the “GOOOOD MORNING!” PMs from DWB.

I always enjoyed those too.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Doobie

I miss the food post lol, I’d get to see what different people all over north america get to eat, specially all the bbq and dwb’s fresh from the ocean fish.

I’m a food nut and wannabee chef and miss the food thread also. It got me learning about poke from DWB and wanting to try that some day. Maybe when we take a vacation to Hawaii at some point. Just love raw fish dishes.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I miss the food post lol, I’d get to see what different people all over north america get to eat, specially all the bbq and dwb’s fresh from the ocean fish.

The food thread was nice and a big part of our life. The thing was there were a hand full of guys the only posted on the food , car, jukebox and weather thread. Well it got called a fluff thread and I see why and was trashed. Too bad. Especially now with @TaraC and the nervous squirrels in her back yard. I would love to see a pic of those little vermits in the hole.

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

The BBQ and poke was YUMMY!

It’s pretty cool there are so many new guys around. I think that a food thread might be a good idea at some point. Maybe tied into a pergola/BBQ/deck thread.

I always chuckle when I look at the drawing that Mark did for my deck with the Heineken keg.

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

The food thread was nice and a big part of our life. The thing was there were a hand full of guys the only posted on the food , car, jukebox and weather thread. Well it got called a fluff thread and I see why and was trashed. Too bad. Especially now with @TaraC and the nervous squirrels in her back yard. I would love to see a pic of those little vermits in the hole.

I wouldn’t mind a no point food thread, but not sure if it could even be done

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Well GOOOoooooooooood Morning Ladys and germs of BTP. I just got up and it’s 8am. coffee is brewed and tasting goooooood!!!

Back story ,,At one point the PMs were worth 25 points. and the PM was used a lot more then. So DWB would send out a message to 10 or 15 of his good forum friends. They in return message him back. Well the point monitor looked at DWB points and saw the the 10 to 15 messages would turn into 40 to 60 PM that day,, and let me tell you this DWB gained good friends here and we are still talking today. Well the point monitor lost his load over that one. There were a few guys involved in that one?? I came clean. Will you 2 or 3 step forward?. So yes it was DWB fault and all those that responded to his Messages is why the PMs are no longer worth 25 points.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I think I have that poc on my pc somewhere….I bet DirtyWhiteBoy has it.

Ya know, you may be right.

Bahaahahaha, I never saw this picture posted. lol, that’s classic!

A Working Pro since 2004

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

It’s pretty cool there are so many new guys around. I think that a food thread might be a good idea at some point. Maybe tied into a pergola/BBQ/deck thread.

I always chuckle when I look at the drawing that Mark did for my deck with the Heineken keg.

I wouldn’t mind seeing another food thread, as long as it was kept reasonable. I enjoy cooking and actually got several really good ideas from the old thread.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Does anyone have a pic of the Plastic demo hammer CaliDecks was sent?? I don’t I think it was on the demo count down thread??

Attachments:
    roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Well GOOOoooooooooood Morning Ladys and germs of BTP. I just got up and it’s 8am. coffee is brewed and tasting goooooood!!!

Back story ,,At one point the PMs were worth 25 points. and the PM was used a lot more then. So DWB would send out a message to 10 or 15 of his good forum friends. They in return message him back. Well the point monitor looked at DWB points and saw the the 10 to 15 messages would turn into 40 to 60 PM that day,, and let me tell you this DWB gained good friends here and we are still talking today. Well the point monitor lost his load over that one. There were a few guys involved in that one?? I came clean. Will you 2 or 3 step forward?. So yes it was DWB fault and all those that responded to his Messages is why the PMs are no longer worth 25 points.

@DirtyWhiteBoy
    never stops amusing me! I’m laughing my butt off.
    At least you admit when you do stuff!

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

i remember seeing the plastic demo hammer pics that was roughly what 2 years ago????

as for the pm thing honestly it was being abused, its meant for people to simply privately message someone about more serioius things. such as say pricing of a job and you dont want the general populous to see it. such as how contractor talk has its hard hat area which is completely hidden unless you have a minimum of 2000 posts i believe

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

Doobie

I wouldn’t mind seeing another food thread, as long as it was kept reasonable. I enjoy cooking and actually got several really good ideas from the old thread.

I recall suggesting that it be kept to sharing your own recipes or what you cooked yourself on our own and not allow just blabbin’ about what take-out food that you had that day. It had turned into a points grabber thread by and large. It just needed some restrictions imo.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Personally on a side note now that I put together CT is another points forum, I can’t even imagine starting to post on another Tool/Trades site. I just don’t have the time. I figure I post here 20% of what I would really like to contribute. I have so much more here to be a part of! Another site is out of the question.

A Working Pro since 2004

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Does anyone have a pic of the Plastic demo hammer CaliDecks was sent?? I don’t I think it was on the demo count down thread??

Here is the tread Dirty.
    http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/got-my-jackhammer-before-a-dirty/

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Here is the tread Dirty.

Looking at that thread I was reminded of @NJBuilder…. How have you been? What have you been up to my friend?

A Working Pro since 2004

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

Here is the tread Dirty.

Lol, that was one of the funniest moments in the forum – made it even funnier that it was delivered on Easter Sunday.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Here is the tread Dirty.

Lol, that was one of the funniest moments in the forum – made it even funnier that it was delivered on Easter Sunday.

Yea as he was waiting for the real DH1020VC to show up. The one he worked to gain 440,000
    Piggys to get. This is some funny stuff digging up this funny stuff!!!
    What’s up with the piggys???

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

That is to funny. Was it sent from BTP or from one of the members?
    I could just imagine what he thought after saving up all those points and get a plastic toy!

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 210 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.527 seconds