dcsimg

ThrowbackThursday

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 210 total)
  • Author
    Lakelover
    Pro
    Fort Qu'Appelle, SK

Are there any special Halloween muffins out there? As the recipient of Swen’s famous cookie, I think I should also be the recipient of one of Dan’s wife famous muffins.

I’ll use the pity card if I need to.

It’s a bit of a drive, we still have pumpkin in the freezer. My wife can make great pie , cup cakes or muffins. Had any of that Pumpkin beer ?

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Are there any special Halloween muffins out there? As the recipient of Swen’s famous cookie, I think I should also be the recipient of one of Dan’s wife famous muffins.

I’ll use the pity card if I need to.

It’s a bit of a drive, we still have pumpkin in the freezer. My wife can make great pie , cup cakes or muffins. Had any of that Pumpkin beer ?

Pie, muffins, beer …. how about pumpkin bacon soup?

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

How about the top cornhole boards? lol
    Did they ever get finished

Yep inquiring minds want to know.

I remember that thread very well 🙂 Im sure he has them done by now 😉

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

How about the top cornhole boards? lol
    Did they ever get finished

Yep inquiring minds want to know.

I remember that thread very well :-) Im sure he has them done by now 😉

They could have went the way of the table saw??

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

i don’t use tapatalk either as I find them a pain to use, however I use my phone to access BTP quite often. Although I don’t use the keyboard, I will definitely use voice to text to post as it is quite easy to do .

I tried the Tapatalk also and wasn’t a huge fan. I just log in through my mobile app on Chrome. Hmmm, voice to text sounds nice!

Yeah I am telling you it is the way to do it, it makes posting so much easier. On a phone if you were to type it all out it takes forever to get going, however with voice to text, each post is like 10 seconds.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I remember back in the day I would see @siberian on here with a lot of posts. Sort of miss that.

A Working Pro since 2004

Lakelover
    Pro
    Fort Qu'Appelle, SK

@smallerstick

Tomorrow is home made baked beans with smoked pock hocks. HMMMMMM.

I remember back in the day I would see @siberian on here with a lot of posts. Sort of miss that.

I haven’t been here ask as long as you Chris, but yup I miss his input and experience / comments. , hopefully he gets back into it again.

utopia78 I’m always here Chris. Not commenting, but still learning, laughing, and loving the place. Thanks

I haven’t been here ask as long as you Chris, but yup I miss his input and experience / comments. , hopefully he gets back into it again.

@Boschmanbrian
    Thank you. But belive me, besides learning a lot, and laughing at some of this, I’m still here and will be through the riding lessons, dinners, school stirkes and all else when you share about you and your daughter. Kevin at first and now Jim, as well as so many of the incredible folks here have played a huge part in keeping this place a class act.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Log Out
    Vote Now

Nice to know your lurking! Any Halloween plans?

A Working Pro since 2004

Log Out
    Vote Now

We don’t get any kids for trick or treat out here, unfortunately. The two youngest boys are at a friends, wife, sean and I are watching the Penns game, and I am trying to find a picture I seen along time ago here. It was a plastic tool set with someones face Photoshop on it. Will keep looking. Still trying to figure out how to get you here to Ohio next year so we can respell together. Maybe a Lake Erie fishing trip.

LOL, now I see what you meant, message never came through. Dang, it was a good one about you too. Thanks for the thoughts. Use of hands was limited, but no way can I stay away from this place.

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

Log Out
    Vote Now

We don’t get any kids for trick or treat out here, unfortunately. The two youngest boys are at a friends, wife, sean and I are watching the Penns game, and I am trying to find a picture I seen along time ago here. It was a plastic tool set with someones face Photoshop on it. Will keep looking. Still trying to figure out how to get you here to Ohio next year so we can respell together. Maybe a Lake Erie fishing trip.

I think I have that poc on my pc somewhere….I bet @DirtyWhiteBoy has it.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Log Out
    Vote Now

I think I have that poc on my pc somewhere….I bet @DirtyWhiteBoy has it.

Ya know, you may be right.

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

I miss all the “GOOOOD MORNING!” PMs from DWB.

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I think I have that poc on my pc somewhere….I bet DirtyWhiteBoy has it.

That was Supi’s face on it. That was pretty funny.

Attachments:
    Anonymous
    Inactive

OMG!! Hahahaha LOL 🙂 🙂 🙂

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I miss the food post lol, I’d get to see what different people all over north america get to eat, specially all the bbq and dwb’s fresh from the ocean fish.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I think I have that poc on my pc somewhere….I bet DirtyWhiteBoy has it.

That was Supi’s face on it. That was pretty funny.

Man we had fun with that one. LMAO

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 210 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.925 seconds