dcsimg

ThrowbackThursday

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 210 total)
  • Author
    woodman_412

well since i live nearby maybe i should drop by for some.. i am a muffin fiend.. just ask the girls at tim hortons

Lots of good muffins to be had at our house and I guess Jeff is the only one close enough to partake. Just be warned Jeff that if you do you’ll be labeled a muffin man and it will follow you the rest of your life…

Dan

danpattison.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

well since i live nearby maybe i should drop by for some.. i am a muffin fiend.. just ask the girls at tim hortons

Lots of good muffins to be had at our house and I guess Jeff is the only one close enough to partake. Just be warned Jeff that if you do you’ll be labeled a muffin man and it will follow you the rest of your life…

TeeHeeHee, That sure was a lot of fun LOL. Blueberry if I remember right 🙂 🙂

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I see with the growth we now get the steady flow of spamers from over seas.

Yep when the spammers show up the site has hit the big time.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

woodman_412

TeeHeeHee, That sure was a lot of fun LOL. Blueberry if I remember right :) :)

You’re right Boyd sometimes they are blueberry but the banana ones are my favorite. My wife made a batch of banana muffins last week and sprinkled some cinnamon sugar on the top and they were REALLY good. I think those were my all-time favorite.

Dan

danpattison.com

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

You know…muffins can be vacuum sealed and sent by mail…

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

You don’t mind being call a muffin man do you Chad? I know it wouldn’t bother me. If I had enough of them. lol

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh man indeed!! And those new banana with cinnamon sprinkles on top he just mentioned sound great to me, But I can’t eat just one

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

You don’t mind being call a muffin man do you Chad? I know it wouldn’t bother me. If I had enough of them. lol

Nope, being called the Muffin Man would not bother be at all – I love me some muffins!

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

That is the beautiful thing about this community, we start off on a semi-serious note, and then it all goes back to hot muffins. Just like a jobsite.

To answer a few questions.

There isn’t an app planned at this point for the next year. In order to afford that we’d have to give away a lot less tools. Not sure anyone wants that tradeoff. We are looking into it but so far the costs are pretty steep. I agree TapATalk is challenging at times.

Heather is one of the best programmers for WP I have met in 20 years of digital marketing. Truly brilliant. Her business has grown significantly and now has more than 7 people in it. She started with just herself and one other part time employee. I have known her for several years even before I started at BTP. Unfortunately she doesn’t do drop ins anymore, but she is still connected to the site.

Lastly, I want to say that the comments on the site’s popularity and why we have persevered when other sites have declined are really encouraging. There are a lot of things to take care of to keep the site running and growing. We try very hard to make this a place for learning and sharing as well as have a good amount of fun. Knowing that we are achieving that (and we can always do better) makes it worth all of the long hours.

Thanks to all of you for making this community what it is. Just happy to be a part of it.

Jim – and the entire BTP team (which is really just myself and Kevin, the original founder of the forum).

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Man I like me some good muffin, in the morning.

Doobie

I don’t use my Q10 BB phone at all for viewing this forum or hardly any others. I tried Tapatalk years ago and frankly didn’t like it. I access this forum with either my desktop 50%, a laptop once in a blue moon when I can pry it from my wife or son, and an 8in Samsung tablet. The tablet works great for me. Gettin’ older and really don’t like using my phone for internet stuff.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

i don’t use tapatalk either as I find them a pain to use, however I use my phone to access BTP quite often. Although I don’t use the keyboard, I will definitely use voice to text to post as it is quite easy to do .

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

i don’t use tapatalk either as I find them a pain to use, however I use my phone to access BTP quite often. Although I don’t use the keyboard, I will definitely use voice to text to post as it is quite easy to do .

I tried the Tapatalk also and wasn’t a huge fan. I just log in through my mobile app on Chrome. Hmmm, voice to text sounds nice!

A Working Pro since 2004

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Nope, being called the Muffin Man would not bother be at all – I love me some muffins!

All this talk about muffins is making me hungry this morning.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

I have to post to see how long I’ve been here.

Did we ever find a way to get an accurate join date of a member? Seems like we had problems trying to do that before, and then of course a member’s first post isn’t necessarily his/her join date

I went to my profile, and then most recent points, then hit the very first page. Don’t know if that helps. It actually showed my joining date.

Brian,
    That’s ok if the member joined after a certain data.
    I snooped around Dabbs and if you check out the very first page of his points, it shows “August 27, 2013 8:51 am #### Transfer from old points system”
    So my guess is, if you joined after the changes here, it will show your join date. EG:: in my profile.. May 14, 2015 5:02 pm 1000 Points for becoming a member

Same here
    July 12, 2015 5:17 am 1000 Points for becoming a member

Oh well, I am no computer wiz, I have a hard enough time using my smartphone lol.

Anonymous
    Inactive

That is the beautiful thing about this community, we start off on a semi-serious note, and then it all goes back to hot muffins. Just like a jobsite.

There isn’t an app planned at this point for the next year. In order to afford that we’d have to give away a lot less tools. Not sure anyone wants that tradeoff. We are looking into it but so far the costs are pretty steep. I agree TapATalk is challenging at times.

Heather is one of the best programmers for WP I have met in 20 years of digital marketing. Truly brilliant. Her business has grown significantly and now has more than 7 people in it. She started with just herself and one other part time employee. I have known her for several years even before I started at BTP. Unfortunately she doesn’t do drop ins anymore, but she is still connected to the site.

Lastly, I want to say that the comments on the site’s popularity and why we have persevered when other sites have declined are really encouraging. There are a lot of things to take care of to keep the site running and growing. We try very hard to make this a place for learning and sharing as well as have a good amount of fun. Knowing that we are achieving that (and we can always do better) makes it worth all of the long hours.

Thanks to all of you for making this community what it is. Just happy to be a part of it.

Jim – and the entire BTP team (which is really just myself and Kevin, the original founder of the forum).

Great info and update on what really goes on behind the scenes, I don’t even know what Tapatalk is but apparently I don’t use it. I either use my desktop, laptop or my phone which I’m on right now using voice to text and it works fine. Thanks Jim and @kevin6 for a wonderful site, It’s #1 for me.

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

@bethepro
    , @kevin6 thisn really is a great community – a big thanks to Jim and Kevin for the work they have put into this place.

All this talk about muffins is making me hungry this morning.

I think I am stopping at the bakery on the way to work to grab a muffin….

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

I will pass on muffins. They are always to dry for me. I go for the big glazed donut, bear claw, or my favorite is custard filled with chocolate on top.
    Now I’m hungry too!

redwood
    Pro

Are there any special Halloween muffins out there? As the recipient of Swen’s famous cookie, I think I should also be the recipient of one of Dan’s wife famous muffins.

I’ll use the pity card if I need to.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

hmmmmm, I do have a bag of apples in the fridge, after all the talk about muffins, apple cinnamon muffins sound good.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 210 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.167 seconds