dcsimg

ThrowbackThursday

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 210 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

Cornhole game. I get it now. A corn filled bag toss into a hole game. Phew! Thought this was a prison inmate game. 😉

I have a game handed down from my childhood that is very similar very common in the french Canadian community. It has multiple holes on the board though with varrying scoring levels. Loved playing that as a kid. Don’t think the bags were corn filed though.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey, It’s truly Thursday today so time for a throwback. Anyone remember Dan the muffin man thing? LOL @woodman_412

Hey, It’s truly Thursday today so time for a throwback. Anyone remember Dan the muffin man thing? LOL @woodman_412

Oh oo waiting to hear about this 😉

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

2nd most active board, WOW… Now only if half of the registered members would pipe up on a daily basis, this would be the the number 1 forum.

Was the tray his tool of the trade? LOL

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Man I can’t believe what growth the site has had. #2 is amazing. I still am active on CT and The FOG but this is definitely my preferred site. I enjoy the people, insight, and different ideas that get discussed here. I can remember the point climb by Californiadecks and Dirty…it was epic!

Since we are number 2 @bethepro can we get a mobile app that works…Tapatalk does not work very well…

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Cornhole game. I get it now. A corn filled bag toss into a hole game. Phew! Thought this was a prison inmate game. 😉

I have a game handed down from my childhood that is very similar very common in the french Canadian community. It has multiple holes on the board though with varrying scoring levels. Loved playing that as a kid. Don’t think the bags were corn filed though.

Is the game Toc? A big part of family time here in Quebec

Quebecois Bridge (and UNO – kids play too) 🙂

redwood
    Pro

I have to post to see how long I’ve been here.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

redwood
    Pro

Is it time for a top ten all time poster list again?

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Doobie

Is the game Toc? A big part of family time here in Quebec

Quebecois Bridge (and UNO – kids play too) :)

That was a homemade boardgame designed similar to Trouble or Sorry IIRC.

We used to simply call it ” jouer au poches “.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Did we ever find a way to get an accurate join date of a member? Seems like we had problems trying to do that before, and then of course a member’s first post isn’t necessarily his/her join date

Did we ever find a way to get an accurate join date of a member? Seems like we had problems trying to do that before, and then of course a member’s first post isn’t necessarily his/her join date

I went to my profile, and then most recent points, then hit the very first page. Don’t know if that helps. It actually showed my joining date.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

I went to my profile, and then most recent points, then hit the very first page. Don’t know if that helps. It actually showed my joining date.

Brian,
    That’s ok if the member joined after a certain data.
    I snooped around Dabbs and if you check out the very first page of his points, it shows “August 27, 2013 8:51 am #### Transfer from old points system”
    So my guess is, if you joined after the changes here, it will show your join date. EG:: in my profile.. May 14, 2015 5:02 pm 1000 Points for becoming a member

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Brian,
    I snooped around Dabbs and if you check out the very first page of his points, it shows “August 27, 2013 8:51 am #### Transfer from old points system”
    So my guess is, if you joined after the changes here, it will show your join date. EG:: in my profile.. May 14, 2015 5:02 pm 1000 Points for becoming a member

Same here
    July 12, 2015 5:17 am 1000 Points for becoming a member

Lakelover
    Pro
    Fort Qu'Appelle, SK

Nice place here. Best part NO POLOTICS. !!!!

Good moderation also. Nice sprinkle of folks from all over NA.

Cranbrook2 sent me this way, and I am sure glad he did.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Brian,

Exactly right, that’s the problem we had before.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I see with the growth we now get the steady flow of spamers from over seas. This a true measure of success is when the spammers want to be in on the action. Being the last one posting at night I seem to see a lot and just turn them over to the mod squad.

No, but at dinner with Chad,Warren and Jim I learned about Dan Dan the lobster man

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

I had no idea BTP has so many members. Pretty impressive. Good job Jim and BTP members for making a fun and interesting site.

woodman_412

Hey, It’s truly Thursday today so time for a throwback. Anyone remember Dan the muffin man thing? LOL woodman_412

lol well I certainly remember that…all you have to do is enjoy some homemade muffins for a workday snack and you never live it down 😛

Dan

danpattison.com

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

well since i live nearby maybe i should drop by for some.. i am a muffin fiend.. just ask the girls at tim hortons

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 210 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.608 seconds