dcsimg

Thoughts on the dewalt cordless framing nailer

This topic contains 62 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  DirtyWhiteBoy 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Author

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

I put it thru the paces today, i toe nailed all the roof rafters to the wall and some on the hip with it, about 500 3 1/4 nails.

Sounds like the gun is working great for you. You have definitely put it to work.

The one thing about the cordless on the building the roof when it’s dropped there’s no hose to slow it down..

So far, mine has not fallen farther than from a saw horse. Makes me think of devising a little bungee with a clip that could clip onto the users pouch.

That’d the good thing about my old paslode I have dropped it off a roof twice and it’s still kicken

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

On one battery?

All on one charge? If so that is pretty good.

Yes all on one 4 amp battery.

Do you cut your jacks to length, nail to top plate layout and then nail to where it hits the hip? I don’t see a hip layout.

Yes we cut the jacks to length, nail it to the wall then to the hip, when the string is in the middle.

That’s a good system. So one guy goes down the wall and one up the hip pushing it or pulling it to the string.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I put it thru the paces today, i toe nailed all the roof rafters to the wall and some on the hip with it, about 500 3 1/4 nails.

Sounds like the gun is working great for you. You have definitely put it to work.

The one thing about the cordless on the building the roof when it’s dropped there’s no hose to slow it down..

So far, mine has not fallen farther than from a saw horse. Makes me think of devising a little bungee with a clip that could clip onto the users pouch.

That’d the good thing about my old paslode I have dropped it off a roof twice and it’s still kicken

Twice?? Is it still new?? I can’t count the number of times mine has done the drop test.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.746 seconds