dcsimg

Things Bosch Should Make

Viewing 8 posts - 761 through 768 (of 768 total)
  • Author
    madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Has anyone mentioned a 12V battery with the new Core type cells? And then maybe a charger for them that takes less than six hours to top off a 2.0 Ah? Lol! I am getting spoiled by my fast chargers for all my Core and 4.0 18V batteries so every time I need to charge any of my 12V batteries I get a little frustrated!

new 12V chargers are coming, but I don’t think the are planning for larger cells in the 12V bats.

Do you know any specifics about them Alex? Are they going to be faster, or maybe have more than one bay?

Bosch NA has not released any info about them, but I do know that Germany gets them quicker (once again)
    I do know they have two different models and they only take one battery.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

now how about a
    Battery Powered Microwave

now that will be a battery hungry machine. the makita coffee brewer already eats up batteries like nothing.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Bosch should CONTINUE to make their foam cutter, and make it cordless.

Instead, Bosch never introduced a cordless version, and discontinued the corded version.

And Bosch owned the market for foam cutting tools. The discontinued models are going for over $1,000 on ebay right now used, when they were only $300 brand new a few years ago.

Most foam cuts with a hot wire. Most that use big blocks of foam just make a hot wire to the with they want.

Has anyone mentioned a 12V battery with the new Core type cells? And then maybe a charger for them that takes less than six hours to top off a 2.0 Ah? Lol! I am getting spoiled by my fast chargers for all my Core and 4.0 18V batteries so every time I need to charge any of my 12V batteries I get a little frustrated!

Which 12 volt charger do you have Charlie.
    I have both the first version with the two lights green and red , it’s a half hour charger , also the slightly smaller newer version just the green light max 1 hour to charge a 2 ah

But definitely would be great to see some multi port chargers.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I have both the first version with the two lights green and red , it’s a half hour charger , also the slightly smaller newer version just the green light max 1 hour to charge a 2 ah

I have the single green light version. I didn’t know about the other one – is it still readily available? Because it feels like it takes an hour to charge my 2.0’s even if they’ve got 2/3 bars!

Charlie

Instagram

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I have the single green light version. I didn’t know about the other one – is it still readily available? Because it feels like it takes an hour to charge my 2.0’s even if they’ve got 2/3 bars!

Wow my 4.0ah 12volt batteries charge in about 35 minuets.

No , you can find some available on line or on either CL or other places that sell personal items , varagesale Kijiji and other sites.
    I have had mine for years , but yeah that one you have takes slightly longer.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Well, they already make it but…

I wish they would sell the impact driver bits individually. Maybe they do, but I haven’t seen them. All I need is the #2 Robertson size, but I am not buying a set with all the other bits I don’t need for $30+ to get it.

@JimDaddyO
    I found Bosch single Robertson bits and other bits on Amazon. I just bought some.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Viewing 8 posts - 761 through 768 (of 768 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.024 seconds