dcsimg

Things Bosch Should Make

This topic contains 767 replies, has 77 voices, and was last updated by  GTokley 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 721 through 740 (of 768 total)
  • Author

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

I still say a multi port charger like most other manufacturers have 👍

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I still say a multi port charger like most other manufacturers have

I think DeWalt is the only tool company with a multi-port charger that charges all the batteries at the same time. To me if a charger is multi-point but only charges one battery at a time you are better off with multiple chargers. Bosch does make a charger with both 12 and 18 volt ports and it is on the list.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

I think DeWalt is the only tool company with a multi-port charger that charges all the batteries at the same time. To me if a charger is multi-point but only charges one battery at a time you are better off with multiple chargers. Bosch does make a charger with both 12 and 18 volt ports and it is on the list.

I believe Makita make it also ,
    I saw the one on the list, it’s just that it’s not a fast charger very very slow.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Yes, it really is a must for all the battery tools we use today.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

that sure would be nice. they do have a patent for that tho

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

that sure would be nice. they do have a patent for that tho

Yes I know, we talked about it in another thread someplace and sometime ago

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Yes, it really is a must for all the battery tools we use today.

I believe you are right Dirty, eventually this parallel type charger that charges multiple batteries of multiple voltages all at the same time will be the norm.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

tiple voltages all at the same time will be the nor

As well it should be, it is not technically hard to do, nor should it even be that much of an electrical load.

Will

Rovik
    Pro

Still waiting for Bosch to release a new heavy duty impact wrench like 1000nm or more. Dewalt, makita, milwaukee… all these brands have fairly new models.

Come on Bosch, it’s time you guys put a new high torque model on the market. And i don’t mind if the Bosch specs is better than all the other brands out there 😉

I just sent a email to Bosch professional Norway about that. I’ll let you guys know how it goes.

Norway

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

tiple voltages all at the same time will be the nor

As well it should be, it is not technically hard to do, nor should it even be that much of an electrical load.

But if it plugs in, it has to go through the CSA/UL approval process and you know how long that takes and how much of a hassle it is.

Rovik
    Pro

Still waiting for Bosch to release a new heavy duty impact wrench like 1000nm or more. Dewalt, makita, milwaukee… all these brands have fairly new models.

Come on Bosch, it’s time you guys put a new high torque model on the market. And i don’t mind if the Bosch specs is better than all the other brands out there 😉

I just sent a email to Bosch professional Norway about that. I’ll let you guys know how it goes.

Got a answer from Bosch today. Not in the near future Bosch said. Not what i wanted to hear.

Norway

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I’ve been working on my van wheels lately. It sure is nice knocking the lug nutz off with the makita XWT08 impact wrench I use the small 12volt to put the lugs back on so not to get them to tight.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Rovik
    Pro

I’ve been working on my van wheels lately. It sure is nice knocking the lug nutz off with the makita XWT08 impact wrench I use the small 12volt to put the lugs back on so not to get them to tight.

Careful now mister haha 🙂 Yes Makita have a great impact wrench. They also have it in 1/2″ or 3/4″. But Bosch have a 8-10 yrs old brushed verson with low specs.

Norway

Well, they already make it but…

I wish they would sell the impact driver bits individually. Maybe they do, but I haven’t seen them. All I need is the #2 Robertson size, but I am not buying a set with all the other bits I don’t need for $30+ to get it.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

n859715
    Pro

I second (or third, fourth, etc.) the blue tooth speaker. I’m surprised we haven’t see that yet.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

All I need is the #2 Robertson size

I can’t say I have seen them sold individually either.

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

All I need is the #2 Robertson size

I can’t say I have sold them individually either.

I’m surprised we haven’t seen them either.

@Gtokeley what, you selling Bosch bits individually 👍🤭🤫

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

@Gtokeley what, you selling Bosch bits individually

LOL!!! No I am not Brian. Sometimes at this time of night is lots of distractions at my house.

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

i have a feeling they do sell them individually.. its just a matter of finding a retailer that stocks them. that can be tricky… milwaukee owns a ton os shelf space at home depot and even pro tool shops.. same goes for dewalt

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Pro
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Well, they already make it but…

I wish they would sell the impact driver bits individually. Maybe they do, but I haven’t seen them. All I need is the #2 Robertson size, but I am not buying a set with all the other bits I don’t need for $30+ to get it.

They sell them in 1 to 3 packs at the local menards here. They have all the Bosch individual impact bits. A pretty good selection.

Viewing 20 posts - 721 through 740 (of 768 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 1.162 seconds