dcsimg

Things Bosch Should Make

This topic contains 767 replies, has 77 voices, and was last updated by  GTokley 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 768 total)
  • Author

I didn’t think about a cordless router…that would be nice. Have the battery slide in on top, 1/4″ shank size, and led lighting. It would be perfect for round-overs, v-grooves, and other misc. small stuff. With a brushless motor I would think it could be fairly efficient.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Pro
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I would be for adding to make th smal portable power tools, a planer and the like. They domso well with the quality of the table saw and miter box, I would think it would carry over to other tools as well.

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

Charges both 18v and 12v and charges 3 batteries at a time

http://www.milwaukeetool.com/accessories/batteries-and-chargers/48-59-1807

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Okay guys, check out Makitas line up. Thay do have a cordless coffee maker, runs of the 18 volt batteries, as for Bosch I wish they would try to keep up with the other guys, ex Makita has cordless sanders and blowers grass trimmers and other cordless stuff. heay even a lawn mower. and what about a cordless 18 volt vaccum that they have in Europe. Maybe it is time to switch over to another brand . 🙁

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Oh and the Red guys do make a multi charger. would like to see a new multi port charger for the 18 volt, even with a 12 violt port or 2.
    And yup the small stuff too, like work gloves and such.

jdw1865
    Pro
    Dewey, OK

I vote for cordless nailers, framing and finish. The coffee maker is a wonderful one. I also say yes to the caulk gun.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

@ idw1865 , yes I forgot about those to, good call.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

maybe a brushless sawzall

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

A larger router 3hp + as we all know dewalt will mess with the PC models before long

asevereid
    Pro
    Kamloops, BC

Another vote for cordless finish nailers. I’m not committed to any particular battery platform for nailers, but do have one Senco Fusion gun.
    But if Bosch were to offer a dependable cordless screwgun and cordless finish nailers I’d buy into it in an instant.
    I’ve been finding myself doing a lot of smaller jobs lately; running five to twenty pieces of trim, and setting up the compressor (or packing it around for that matter) and running airlines is just too much time for me.

Lurking Hit and Run poster.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I’m thinking a brushless toothbrush??

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

I think the cordless nailers would be cool. I thought Bosch had a cordless finish nailer and pinner, but maybe discontinued now?

Orange County, CA

I’m thinking a brushless toothbrush??

LOL…good one.

Orange County, CA

I hope they come out with more LED light options. Like a flood and a lantern. Something which will light up a whole room. In both 12 and 18 volts.

18V Brushless String Trimmer

There’s a 36V NAINA version already…

Anonymous

Another vote for cordless finish nailers. I’m not committed to any particular battery platform for nailers, but do have one Senco Fusion gun.
    But if Bosch were to offer a dependable cordless screwgun and cordless finish nailers I’d buy into it in an instant.
    I’ve been finding myself doing a lot of smaller jobs lately; running five to twenty pieces of trim, and setting up the compressor (or packing it around for that matter) and running airlines is just too much time for me.

An instant is here LOL, they have a 16ga cordless

I think the cordless nailers would be cool. I thought Bosch had a cordless finish nailer and pinner, but maybe discontinued now?

I know there’s still a 16ga 18v on the list but on the Bosch site it’s the only one they show anymore

Anonymous

Cool, I looked it over but it didn’t say which three is chooses to charge. I wonder how that part works

Cool, I looked it over but it didn’t say which three is chooses to charge. I wonder how that part works

Wow, didn’t see that charger before. I don’t need one but it would be good for contractor or someone who uses batteries constantly.

I like my M18/M12 charger.

Rovik
    Pro

They need to make a Chaulk Gun. All other pro brands have that

Norway

Rovik
    Pro

They need to make a Caulk Gun. All other pro brands have that

Norway

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 768 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 1.105 seconds