dcsimg

Thermos, water bottles.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

the last time i went to buy a thermos. i thought i was buying a vac sealed one and not a glass lined one.. got to the cash and the cashier dropped it.. heard the glass shatter.. she said one minute ill get someone to grab another one.. i was like cancel that im gonna get a different thermos all together… not a glass one

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

Doobie

I’m constantly buying different beverage containers because my wife keeps losing them! 🙁

Warren6810
    Pro
    Akron, OH

I got a nice vacuum sealed stainless cup for Christmas last year. Still going strong. Yesterday, I brought out the coffee maker to the job site. We have a room quarantined off and designated as break room. Heat, power, micro, table, chairs, coffee maker. So nice.

yellaD
    Pro

Hmm thanks for the input everyone. I am enamored with the costco one that you have to push button to drink, that way I can keep it on me if I want. I will also check out the Yeti, but it sounds as if they are run by the same people as Festool. Heh.
    I Definitely won’t get a glass lined one.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Pro
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Were is the one we get at Costco. We imprint them and give them to customers also. They have coffee muds and water bottles that work the same way with the button to drink.

yellaD
    Pro

Brilliant idea! right after they drink their favourite bevvy and say “Ahhh”, and think they how wonderful this little moment is, they’ll see YOUR logo. 🙂

My stanley thermos is heaven knows how old, Im 57 and it was my dads. Other one is on that I got in 1975, give or take a year. both look like they were mortars in WW2, but do a good job.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Were is the one we get at Costco. We imprint them and give them to customers also. They have coffee muds and water bottles that work the same way with the button to drink.

Those are the ones I use too, they fit in my pocket real good.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Hmm thanks for the input everyone. I am enamored with the costco one that you have to push button to drink, that way I can keep it on me if I want. I will also check out the Yeti, but it sounds as if they are run by the same people as Festool. Heh.
    I Definitely won’t get a glass lined one.

check out hydro flask, i can’t recommend them enough. I went and bought a few to use. It seriously keeps ice in the flask for up to 3 days if just left with ice in the bottle.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

My stanley thermos is heaven knows how old, Im 57 and it was my dads. Other one is on that I got in 1975, give or take a year. both look like they were mortars in WW2, but do a good job.

Great that they keep right on working.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

I use a few different ones. I have a Yeti and an ORCA mugs and when I need a little more I bring my Thermos Rock .

Attachments:

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

Those are the ones I use too, they fit in my pocket real good.

Me too. I like the locking lid. I bought a 6 pack of these and I’ve only ever used two. They are holding up better then any other go cup I’ve used.

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

actually looking at the yeti line, i really like the low ball design. Good for some scotch i would think.

I also use the Contigo ones from Costco, however I find the cup lids do get dirty and are a pain to keep clean.

Will

I also use the Contigo ones from Costco, however I find the cup lids do get dirty and are a pain to keep clean.

I’m with you on that one, and I have gone through 2 of them, kinda flimsy imo, I use this one it’s called the Bubba, nice tight seal, and very basic top, also easy to clean. Have had it for two years now,

I am considering a Camelbak forge mug, I like the design, the reviews are good, but the price is deterring me, has anyone ever tried one?

http://shop.camelbak.com/travel-mugs-forge/l/791

http://www.amazon.ca/Camelbak-Unisex-Forge-Black-400ml/dp/B00EUH896Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1452095249&sr=8-1&keywords=camelbak+forge

Will

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Pro
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Reminds me of the old limerick “….. but man was it hard to clean.” that is the downside of the Contigo mugs, you have to be very diligent about cleaning the cap.

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

I don’t like those direct drink ones because if coffee is too hot, you can’t pour it in the top and let it cool.

This is the one I use day to day and it works well, easy enough to clean too. http://www.mec.ca/product/5022-044/thermos-leak-proof-insulated-bottle/?f=10+50463

I also bought a huge Stanley one from Costco, it’s way too big for everyday use, but keep water hot pretty well.

yellaD
    Pro

I don’t like those direct drink ones because if coffee is too hot, you can’t pour it in the top and let it cool.

This is the one I use day to day and it works well, easy enough to clean too. http://www.mec.ca/product/5022-044/thermos-leak-proof-insulated-bottle/?f=10+50463

I also bought a huge Stanley one from Costco, it’s way too big for everyday use, but keep water hot pretty well.

That is a great point! I’ve burnt my lips enough times on those push button ones in the past. I like the Thermos one u posted, $28 is not bad neither! THanks.

I don’t drink coffee, but for protein shakes, I just got a Blender Bottle and it works much better than trying to stir the powder into a glass. Protein shakes are good in the morning to keep me going.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 85 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.735 seconds