dcsimg

The Woodworking Show

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Here is a list of the woodworking shos around the country this fall. Ther are a good show and have some interesting products.

http://www.thewoodworkingshows.com/shows.htm

This is a great resource to have – just might need to find an excuse to visit family in KC in late January…!! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Anyone here actually been to this one?

John S

redwood
    Pro

Is there a list of seminars somewhere? Are they free with admission? I’m glad to see there is a show in No. Calif.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

JamieM
    Pro
    Hamilton, ON

Good to see woodworking shows still going strong in the US. Here in Canada they are few are very far between πŸ™ Always wanted to travel south to one of these shows, would you think it’s worth going?

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Is there a list of seminars somewhere? Are they free with admission? I’m glad to see there is a show in No. Calif.

It looks like 10 bucks, 12 at the door.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Rats, none really close to me. πŸ™

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

They have one in Columbus which is pretty close for me but no details yet. I will have to check back in later to see what they end up offering.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I don’t know why they never come out here. Not only do we need a good wood working show but they can have a good time here as well. WHIHSIH.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

I have been to the shows in Milwaukee and Chicago. Admission is around $10 and there are constant seminars at no charge. You can pick up a lot of info from the presenters. Multiple vendors with some special deals. It is worth your time. However, nothing dramatically different from year to year.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I don’t know why they never come out here. Not only do we need a good wood working show but they can have a good time here as well. WHIHSIH.

Gotta figure every trade show would want to visit HI during Jan-Mar. I mean who wouldn’t want to go there. Snap-On holds their dealer trad show to introduce their new tools in Orlando. Wonder why?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

hgonzalez7
    Pro
    San Antonio, Texas

Here is a list of the woodworking shos around the country this fall. Ther are a good show and have some interesting products.

http://www.thewoodworkingshows.com/shows.htm

Just noticed your thread. Thanks!

Bert

I used to go often, but I have skipped them over the last several years – never anything I need or want. But, they do have some good deals and stuff to see first-hand before buying. The talks and seminars are OK too.

Orange County, CA

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.393 seconds