dcsimg

The Top Secret Favorite Liquor Thread

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 410 total)
  • Author

I use to love my mixed and single malt whiskey’s when I was younger. Now I may have it once a year. I do like my European beers still though.

I’m with you on the whisky. It was always in the house years ago but now maybe a little Jameson’s around this time of year and that’s all.

I do like some London Dock, when I can get it.

London Dock! Ive never seen that stuff outside of Newfoundland! Can you get it at LCBO?

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I use to love my mixed and single malt whiskey’s when I was younger. Now I may have it once a year. I do like my European beers still though.

I’m with you on the whisky. It was always in the house years ago but now maybe a little Jameson’s around this time of year and that’s all.

I do like some London Dock, when I can get it.

London Dock! Ive never seen that stuff outside of Newfoundland! Can you get it at LCBO?

Unfortunately, it’s only sold in NL. Long way to go for a drink.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

When I was in Nova Scotia, the local I was staying with introduced me to Ironworks Rum.
    Locally brewed in Lunenburg, NS a very dark rum and smooth. Brought back a bottle to crack open this Christmas Eve at the neighbours house.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

yellaD
    Pro

Anyone have an aversion to draft beer? I prefer bottles.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

No I never had. I like the stuff.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Calidecks64
    Pro
    Anaheim Hills, Cali

This thread has been going a long time, I like good bourbon. Makers mark. But I’m not in the loop anymore, I’ve been sober 17 years.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

why do you have an aversion to draft, i love draft beer. Taste amazing, if I could or drank enough i’d totally set up a keg

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

This thread has been going a long time, I like good bourbon. Makers mark. But I’m not in the loop anymore, I’ve been sober 17 years.

That is something to be proud of Mike. I didn’t take a drink for almost twenty years. Now I have a sip every once in a while.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

That is something to be proud of Mike. I didn’t take a drink for almost twenty years. Now I have a sip every once in a while.

It is to be proud of. I haven’t drank all week and may not drink this weekend because of work….

Dirty

yellaD
    Pro

why do you have an aversion to draft, i love draft beer. Taste amazing, if I could or drank enough i’d totally set up a keg

I dunno, when I did drink a lot it used to bug my stomach the day after. Now I just sip on some hard liquor mostly, little to no mix (no sugary mix)

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

I don’t drink much. Maybe a few on the weekend. Always have a few when a certain in-law comes to visit to calm my nerves. Medicinal right?

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

No I never had. I like the stuff.

Haha, you cracked me up sometimes Dirty.
    The draft can be nice on a hot day when the mug is also frosted and chilled.

A Working Pro since 2004

EthanB
    Pro
    South Kingstown, RI

I primarily drink vodka(not very picky, Smirnoff is fine) and good dark rum but during the colder months I like to have a cordial-type liquor around for sipping on the rocks. Two of my favorites are Tuaca and Barenjager. Around Christmas I’ll usually pick up a bottle of decent peppermint schnapps.

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

Going to pick up 2 cases of Unibroue stuff from Costco, half of the beers inside are 9% varieties, sweet.

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

I am not much of a beer drinker. My girl picked up some pineapple vodka the other day “cute sales rep” I have not tried it yet. They do make it in enough flavors dont they

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

mmm tiz the season. Eggnog and The Captain’s Spiced Rum over ice. Should pack on a few pounds over December just because of that damn drink…

but it’s SOOOOOO good.

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

mmm tiz the season. Eggnog and The Captain’s Spiced Rum over ice. Should pack on a few pounds over December just because of that damn drink…

but it’s SOOOOOO good.

I can’t do it, maybe i never grew up with it but I can’t drink eggnog, ugh.. is it a north american thing?

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Yuppp ,, it’s a good one.

Dirty

I mainly drink mixed cocktails, but Baileys over ice is my holiday favorite.

yellaD
    Pro

I went out and was the designated driver. Not bad. Different.

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 410 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.901 seconds