dcsimg

The power of a Bosch ! ( drill test )

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

I have both types of drills and after using the Bosch drill for a while I realized it had a lot more power than the Dewalt drill .This test kind of proves it .

https://www.facebook.com/herramienta.electrica.1/videos/521476818024669/

I have both types of drills and after using the Bosch drill for a while I realized it had a lot more power than the Dewalt drill .This test kind of proves it .

https://www.facebook.com/herramienta.electrica.1/videos/521476818024669/

cool test John , i have the HDH will have to add one of these smaller and lighter drills to the mix , thanks for the video.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

well, I guess they will need a new Dewalt Drill after that.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Well it did smoked that DeWalt.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

I was using a Dewalt drill for years and it has always been a pita to drill 1 3/8″ holes . Once I used a Bosch drill there was no comparison , it ate through the wood much faster and easier . That has never been an issue for me ever since .

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

I love my hdh when I bought it it had the most torque on the market. Now some of the makitas and Milwaukees brushless drills will beat it bit hopefully when the brushless Brute comes out of will be up to par

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

I’m curious as to why he didn’t run this test in first gear?

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Kind of says it all, doesn’t it?

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I was using a Dewalt drill for years and it has always been a pita to drill 1 3/8″ holes . Once I used a Bosch drill there was no comparison , it ate through the wood much faster and easier . That has never been an issue for me ever since .

I have both and the Bosch drill is now my go to drill for the same reason, more power.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

well, I guess they will need a new Dewalt Drill after that.

Maybe just put it where it belongs. LOL I have some some Dewalt but wouldn’t intentionally burn them out.

I’m curious as to why he didn’t run this test in first gear?

Need someone with a FB account to leave him a comment and do another test in first. 😉 With another Dewalt drill, of coarse.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Well is that smoke normal at the dewalt drill; some kinda of exhaust? lol

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Those are to different spec models . How can it be a valid test .

Always willing to learn .

Doobie

Here’s a translation of what is being said in that video…

Oh no, the magic blue smoke that makes it work is escaping!

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Nice test John, Couple decades back I would have bet on dewalt. Glad I switched to Makita and Bosch, Great video, thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s like a political poll, where the way you phrase the questions can get you whatever result you desire.

It’s like a political poll, where the way you phrase the questions can get you whatever result you desire.

Well since all my drills are mostly Dewalt over the years i never burned up a Dewalt cordless drill . I personally never used a Bosch so I can’t speak for them . Just recently i bought Milwaukee m12 drills .

Always willing to learn .

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well since all my drills are mostly Dewalt over the years i never burned up a Dewalt cordless drill . I personally never used a Bosch so I can’t speak for them . Just recently i bought Milwaukee m12 drills .

I have never burned up a cordless drill period. I never trust head-to-head comparison videos. Like anything, everyone has their bias. The yellow vs. blue vs. teal vs. red thing is tiresome.

Doobie

. Like anything, everyone has their bias. The yellow vs. blue vs. teal vs. red thing is tiresome.

I agree. Even if someone is completely fair and honest and has a proper comparison, you just don’t really ever know that for sure anyways, so what’s it worth? There’s always gonna be that doubt.

One thing I have been thinking about doing is a comparison of different Bosch drills and how they perform differently from one another. I’ve got a bunch of them all in this past year, and I think that would be a good comparison as it is not in any manner a pissing match. I just haven’t devised what kinds of tests I should be implementing.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

One thing I have been thinking about doing is a comparison of different Bosch drills and how they perform differently from one another.

Sounds like a good idea Kevin. Looking forward to it.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.560 seconds