dcsimg

The Official 2020 New Bosch Tool Thread

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Bosch GDS18V-221 Impact Wrench Sports Auto Bolt Release

https://www.protoolreviews.com/bosch-impact-wrench-auto-bolt-release-gds18v-221/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=flex_12v_polisher_finishes_off_a_porsche_restoration_plus_more_news_and_reviews&utm_term=2020-06-03

I definitely want to give it a try before I would buy it , I’m guessing that part number has to do with the torque , like the previous model it had 182 or 183 lbs of torque

Some more news about new tools from Bosch

<strong class=”gdbbx-bbcode-bold”>REVOLVE4000: Durable Design, Dual Dial-In Slope, Dual Power Source

The Bosch REVOLVE4000 Self-Leveling Rotary Laser has it all, with Dual Dial-In Slope, Dual Power Source featuring CORE18V Li-ion power, Bluetooth® connectivity, user-calibration with uCAL on the Leveling Remote app and more. With Dual Dial-In Slope, the user has the ability to adjust the slope angle on the laser on both the X and Y-axes. This rotary laser is an easy choice with a rating of IP68 for dust and water protection all while having a 4,000 Ft. range.

<strong class=”gdbbx-bbcode-bold”>THE REVOLUTION IS HERE

Bosch has a comprehensive lineup ideal for various interior and exterior applications. The REVOLVE900 has a range up to 1,000 Ft. and electronic self-leveling. The REVOLVE2000 works up to 2,000 Ft., features manual dual slope, and has an IP56 rating. The REVOLVE4000 features a range up to 4,000 Ft., is connected, has Dual Dial-In Slope, an IP rating of 68, and much more.

Thanks for sharing. These are very helpful information for my tool upgrade, Bosch has it all.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I’m guessing that part number has to do with the torque , like the previous model it had 182 or 183 lbs of torque

Yes it has 221 ft/lbs of torque. The auto-release function could come in handy, I know I have had bolts go spinning away after getting them off.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Speaking of tool “upgrade”, has any manufacturer ever offered trade in values for older generation tools to encourage the consumers to upgrade to latest greatest like they do with cell phones?

Speaking of tool “upgrade”, has any manufacturer ever offered trade in values for older generation tools to encourage the consumers to upgrade to latest greatest like they do with cell phones?

I’m not sure from Bosch ,
    But I’ve seen around here , some places were offering 100 off the new kit /drill if you brought in a drill and charger and battery , didn’t even have to be working.
    I’ve never done it , but have two older Milwaukee 9.6 volt waiting for the chance lol

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The tool trucks sometimes do, like Snap-on and Mac. They sometimes run a special where you trade up from anybody else’s tool.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

The tool trucks sometimes do, like Snap-on and Mac. They sometimes run a special where you trade up from anybody else’s tool.

but snap on is a fleet service like Hilti, I don’t think you own these tools, you kind of “subscribe” to use them so for them to trade up and swap out is part of the contract agreement I believe.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I’m not sure from Bosch ,

But I’ve seen around here , some places were offering 100 off the new kit /drill if you brought in a drill and charger and battery , didn’t even have to be working.

I’ve never done it , but have two older Milwaukee 9.6 volt waiting for the chance lol

9.6v wow I have not seen those for a while LOL.

Doobie

The last time I recall in my neck of the woods was Milwaukee, and that was maybe 15 years ago.

I was tempted to swap in my dad’s old green and bare metal clad B&D 60s era drill for the $50 discount at that time, but I didn’t. I never use it, even back then, but it just felt wrong. Back then, $50 actually meant something to me.

Clev08
    Pro

@Miamcuse Milwaukee still does it, when they have competitor trade in offers at their contractor supply stores they include old Milwaukee battery platforms.

Saw this online, a cordless 12” Glide Mitersaw.

Doobie

Didn’t know it was available here in NA yet.

@Miamcuse Milwaukee still does it, when they have competitor trade in offers at their contractor supply stores they include old Milwaukee battery platforms.

I’ve been seeing this on Instagram , looks nice ,

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Now that is cool….and about time too.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Wow it is about time. They announced they were working on it like about 4 years ago now. Hope it gets to market soon.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Sander Reviews: My 5 Favorite Sanders

https://www.wwgoa.com/article/sander-reviews-my-five-favorite-sanders/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=A6134#

Bosch I think have some great Sanders out , I have that little one. It’s been great , and it was a refurbished one , definitely going to be adding the 1/2 sheet one.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Not exactly a tool but who knew Bosch has brake fluid. The specs on this fluid are very good, no idea on price though.

https://www.boschautoparts.com/en/auto/brakes/esi6-brake-fluid

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

Sander Reviews: My 5 Favorite Sanders

https://www.wwgoa.com/article/sander-reviews-my-five-favorite-sanders/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=A6134#

Bosch I think have some great Sanders out , I have that little one. It’s been great , and it was a refurbished one , definitely going to be adding the 1/2 sheet one.

I doubt the reviewer has ever tried a Mirka sander. Once you have one, you are just amazed at how great they are compared to anything else out there, including their comparatively priced Festool counterparts.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Bosch Announces New Cordless Power Tool and Battery System Alliances

https://toolguyd.com/bosch-cordless-power-tool-battery-system-alliances-072020/

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.478 seconds