dcsimg

The Official 2020 New Bosch Tool Thread

Viewing 19 posts - 261 through 279 (of 279 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

What was interesting was the reviewer”s comment about not hearing anything about new tools from Bosch in a long time. And he is right. They have released some new stuff but very little comes out about it.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

What was interesting was the reviewer”s comment about not hearing anything about new tools from Bosch in a long time. And he is right. They have released some new stuff but very little comes out about it.

True , and when it does , it takes a very long time to hit the shelves 🤷‍♂️

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Keep an Eye on This Bosch PROFACTOR Impact Wrench Deal

https://toolguyd.com/bosch-profactor-impact-wrench-deal/

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

or it hits the shelves but not the ones in NA.

do we ever get the green color Bosch tool lines in NA? I think those are only in Europe and Asia?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

do we ever get the green color Bosch tool lines in NA? I think those are only in Europe and Asia?

Correct those are only in Europe and Asia.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

or it hits the shelves but not the ones in NA.

True , I know that they are in Europe , but I don’t know about Asia ,

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    Doobie

I hope they have some more tools in the works as well. Ryobi just released over 125 new tools hopefully Bosch can do something like that soon.

Seriously doubt that. Bosch has shown a very limited array of NA intro’d tools compared to other more aggressive brands. Doubt that’s about to change. It’s just not their methodology with this area of their operations here in NA for this division of theirs. I feel they largely ignore their competitors’ efforts here in this marketplace. I think it might be someone in Europe who is calling the shots with Bosch in NA whether it is good or bad.

I hope they have some more tools in the works as well. Ryobi just released over 125 new tools hopefully Bosch can do something like that soon.

Seriously doubt that. Bosch has shown a very limited array of NA intro’d tools compared to other more aggressive brands. Doubt that’s about to change. It’s just not their methodology with this area of their operations here in NA for this division of theirs. I feel they largely ignore their competitors’ efforts here in this marketplace. I think it might be someone in Europe who is calling the shots with Bosch in NA whether it is good or bad.

So, I really cannot say what, but you are describing the old Bosch. Gonna have to trust me on this one.

Dadgineer
    Project Leader - Bosch Power Tools North America

So, I really cannot say what, but you are describing the old Bosch. Gonna have to trust me on this one.

So fingers crossed we see lots more new tools coming out soon 🤞

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

This nice to hear. Sounds like the new Bosch is making some changes.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

but you are describing the old Bosch. Gonna have to trust me on this one.

@Dadgineer
    Thank you for dropping by. Looking forward to the new tools that will be released based on your post.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Bosch typically introduces their new lines at World of Concrete. WOC is usually held in Las Vegas during the month of February. Due to Covid, I believe it was canceled last year and has been pushed to October this year. I would guess that you will see a whole bunch of things coming out at WOC this year. Much later than usual due to the pandemic and the delaying of WOC by 6 months and therefore making it seem like it has been a lot longer since new announcements.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Due to Covid, I believe it was canceled last year and has been pushed to October this year. I would guess that you will see a whole bunch of things coming out at WOC this year. Much later than usual due to the pandemic and the delaying of WOC by 6 months and therefore making it seem like it has been a lot longer since new announcements.

I thought they moved it from January 2021 to June 2021, and it happened a month ago no?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I believe it was canceled last year and has been pushed to October this year. I would guess that you will see a whole bunch of things coming out at WOC this year.

Kurt WOC was last month in Vegas and Bosch was there. Follow the link to their video made at the event that details the new tools coming out

https://bethepro.com/forums/topic/the-official-2020-new-bosch-tool-thread/page/14/#post-759369

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I believe it was canceled last year and has been pushed to October this year. I would guess that you will see a whole bunch of things coming out at WOC this year.

Kurt WOC was last month in Vegas and Bosch was there. Follow the link to their video made at the event that details the new tools coming out

https://bethepro.com/forums/topic/the-official-2020-new-bosch-tool-thread/page/14/#post-759369

I do remember seeing something about WOC, but I thought I found something online about October also. it may have been 2020 that was pushed to October and canceled, My mistake.

Nothing new , but it is definitely a good little solid built jigsaw ,

I loved my older 18 volt cordless nicad Bosch
    And have nothing but great performance with the newer lithium model , slightly smaller than the older nicad , plus the added light ,

https://www.protoolreviews.com/bosch-18v-cordless-jigsaw-review/?&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=classic_bosch_18v_jigsaw_still_impresses_plus_more_news_and_reviews&utm_term=2021-08-18

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Nothing new , but it is definitely a good little solid built jigsaw

I saw that review as well. Bosch jigsaws are very well made and cut with very little vibration.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I love the Bosch Jigsaw. I’m pretty sure I’ve had it since 2015. No complaints at all.

Viewing 19 posts - 261 through 279 (of 279 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.339 seconds