dcsimg

The Official 2020 New Bosch Tool Thread

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I figured with WOC next week, news about upcoming Bosch Tool releases for 2020 will soon start coming out. So post up the info on the new tools being released and lets start the discussion.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I am curious about the BLAZE OUTDOOR measurement tool that does 400′ with a camera view. It has a model for lithium ion battery and one for alkaline battery.

BLAZE™ Outdoor GLM400C

Measure up to 400-ft.
    For use indoors and outdoors
    Viewfinder allows for locating laser at far distances to verify and ensure accurate measurement
    Alkaline battery powered
    Bluetooth® Connectivity

I have been using the 65′ version which is very small and light. Would be interesting to see a new version.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

@miamicuse

Does it measure any laser/brand or only Bosch?

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Does it measure any laser/brand or only Bosch?

It measures distances only. Or did I misunderstand your question?

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I am curious about the BLAZE OUTDOOR measurement tool that does 400′ with a camera view. It has a model for lithium ion battery and one for alkaline battery.

BLAZE™ Outdoor GLM400C

Measure up to 400-ft.
    For use indoors and outdoors
    Viewfinder allows for locating laser at far distances to verify and ensure accurate measurement
    Alkaline battery powered
    Bluetooth® Connectivity

I have been using the 65′ version which is very small and light. Would be interesting to see a new version.

Had not seen this one. I like the camera view for long distances. My GLM100C can be very difficult to see at longer distances.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Thanks for the new thread , hopefully we see more bosch , especially cordless.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

@Miamicuse

No, it’s ok.
    I got it all wrong.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Had not seen this one. I like the camera view for long distances. My GLM100C can be very difficult to see at longer distances.

I guess the question is, if the red dot is difficult to see at long distance, will it be easier to see through the camera view? or is there some sort of a cross hair or whatever and as long as the point you are targeting is on the cross hair in the camera view you no longer need to confirm with a red dot?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Thanks for the new thread , hopefully we see more bosch , especially cordless.

I am hoping at WOC Bosch announces some new tools for 2020.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    bemp945
    Pro

Hopefully this is the best place for this…I’ve been waiting for Bosch to bring out their cordless track saw and it has been discussed just a bit over the past year on a few forums. The model number is GKT 18V-52 GC (but maybe this is just the euro model number).

Anyway, I noticed that a google search now brings up some Euro shops that are offering it for pre-order. For example:

https://www.toolab.se/produkt/bosch-gkt-18v-52-gc-sanksag-18v-biturbo-140mm-utan-batterier

The pre-order price is 4595 Kr which is just over $500 USD.

Has anyone heard anything about when the cordless track saw might be coming to the USA? I want to upgrade my current track saw and would like to be able to choose between the corded and cordless Bosch.

@bemp945 that’s a decent price actually. I think it’s slightly cheaper than the corded model

I’ll be definitely interested in the cordless model. I hope they give a bigger push than usual in bringing out new cordless , especially since they have the power in the batteries to power them.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Looks like WOC is late this year 4-7 Feb. Bosch usually shows its new tools there s we will have to wait a while longer.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Looks like Bosch has come out with a new version of it’s router table. Lighter and more portable. I have received emails with the details.

https://www.boschtools.com/us/en/boschtools-ocs/router-tables-ra1141-201859-p/?campaign_source=newsletter&campaign_medium=email&campaign_ID=20200127RA1141&spMailingID=62731390&spUserID=ODY1NjQzMjQzMTgS1&spJobID=1803630926&spReportId=MTgwMzYzMDkyNgS2

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Bosch 6″ Dual Mode Random Orbital Sander Review

https://www.toolboxbuzz.com/power-tools/sanders/bosch-get75-6n-6-inch-dual-mode-random-orbit-sander-review/

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I’ve been seeing something about a 12 inch cordless miter saw from Bosch on IG
    Looks pretty much based on the axle glide

Hopefully we see more from them. I would like to see a cordless table saw. And maybe even a portable power supply something like that DeWalt one.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I know Bosch is releasing a new line of exterior leveling rotary lasers called REVOLVE that will be released in February 2020! Look for more info coming out of WOC this week.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Looks like we getting a larger Core Battery 12 AH.

Ron

I saw that last year sometimes , is it finally out. Maybe they will have bigger tools for this battery now.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I saw that last year sometimes , is it finally out. Maybe they will have bigger tools for this battery now.

Looks like it’s already available in the UK.

Ron

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 157 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.557 seconds