dcsimg

The Official 2019 New Bosch Tool Thread

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 543 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I guess you will be married to the Bosch blade for that saw.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

What is that big container with all the tools inside as they walked by the front entrance? I can’t quite hear what they said on my phone.

The one with all the yellow drills? Some kind of promo where people swapped their crappy tools for better Bosch tools.

What kind of promo? I want to trade in some old stuff.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The one with all the yellow drills? Some kind of promo where people swapped their crappy tools for better Bosch tools.

Yep but I have no idea what the promo was. Sure was a lot of yellow in that bin. LOL

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I guess you will be married to the Bosch blade for that saw.

You talking about the track saw ?
    You can’t buy any brand of blades
    That’s kinda strange

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I did have to break my Glide down yesterday. It had gotten trash (saw dust) in the pivot point. And was hard to swing. After a little cleaning and new grease it works like new.

That’s one thing I try to do with all my miter saws, blast those crevices with compressed air every so often.

What kind of grease do you use Ron? Plane Jane, or anything special? I’m overdue for a lube job on my saws.

I used a green synthetic grease I had sitting around. Cant thing of the name right now.
    No good way to blow this area out.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I did have to break my Glide down yesterday. It had gotten trash (saw dust) in the pivot point. And was hard to swing. After a little cleaning and new grease it works like new.

That’s one thing I try to do with all my miter saws, blast those crevices with compressed air every so often.

What kind of grease do you use Ron? Plane Jane, or anything special? I’m overdue for a lube job on my saws.

I used a green synthetic grease I had sitting around. Cant thing of the name right now.
    No good way to blow this area out.

After breaking it down and reassembling, did you have to do any resetting of the stops?

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Doobie

What is that big container with all the tools inside as they walked by the front entrance? I can’t quite hear what they said on my phone.

No idea. Sometimes these kinds of promos are retailer specific supported by Bosch versus a nationwide campaign. You really don’t see these kinds of swap-out/upgrade promos much any longer, but there are still some once in a while.

I always figured those kinds of promos would be costly to run as somebody has to pay to environmentally get rid of all the old tools rather than just outright landfill them which would be a PR nono if people found out that’s what they did with the old tools.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Atlas in Canada started today to sell the Bosch corded track saw, special promo too. North America no sign yet

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Atlas in Canada started today to sell the Bosch corded track saw, special promo too. North America no sign yet

Yeah I’ve been watching the buzz all over instant Granny 😂

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I want that saw lol – so cheap in Canada

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie

I saw all the track saw stuff show up last week on the Atlas website and called them. I was told it was all for pre-order and they had none in stock and didn’t know when it all will arrive. I was told they placed a large order for all that stuff with Bosch on Febuary 8th.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I saw all the track saw stuff show up last week on the Atlas website and called them. I was told it was all for pre-order and they had none in stock and didn’t know when it all will arrive. I was told they placed a large order for all that stuff with Bosch on Febuary 8th.

What a tease! I thought they were in stock, lol.

Charlie

Instagram

Doobie

They’re at the Toronto Woodworking Show this weekend and have that saw in their show flyer which can be viewed on their website with a blacked out price but a caption that says $250 OFF which I figure is probably for $549 as on their website it shows the saw at $799. Maybe they have received their order from Bosch and are selling them now, or they are still just simply taking pre-paid orders and will ship on their dime when they do come in, I don’t know.

Here’s a link to their flyer. The Bosch stuff is on page 11.

http://flipbook.atlas-machinery.com/books/mvxy/mobile/index.html?utm_source=ATLAS+CUSTOMERS+10+18+2018&utm_campaign=9a860db439-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_02_19_10_52_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_5c17c1b032-9a860db439-1204559177&goal=0_5c17c1b032-9a860db439-1204559177&mc_cid=9a860db439&mc_eid=afc846e96b

Really , so do you think you will order it ?
    Can you guys order it from Canada ? I would assume so

Doobie

Really , so do you think you will order it ?
    Can you guys order it from Canada ? I would assume so

They can from Atlas, they will ship anywhere. But I doubt they would give you the show special price on it. You’d have to call them and ask.

Here’s their shipping FAQ page that talks about intn’l orders.

https://www.atlas-machinery.com/shipping-returns/

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

No idea. Sometimes these kinds of promos are retailer specific supported by Bosch versus a nationwide campaign. You really don’t see these kinds of swap-out/upgrade promos much any longer, but there are still some once in a while.

I always figured those kinds of promos would be costly to run as somebody has to pay to environmentally get rid of all the old tools rather than just outright landfill them which would be a PR nono if people found out that’s what they did with the old tools.

well, I guess I did OK since I swapped out over a dozen beat up leaking orange buckets with shiny new blue Lowes buckets LOL!

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

They’re at the Toronto Woodworking Show this weekend and have that saw in their show flyer which can be viewed on their website with a blacked out price but a caption that says $250 OFF which I figure is probably for $549 as on their website it shows the saw at $799. Maybe they have received their order from Bosch and are selling them now, or they are still just simply taking pre-paid orders and will ship on their dime when they do come in, I don’t know.

http://flipbook.atlas-machinery.com/books/mvxy/mobile/index.html?utm_source=ATLAS+CUSTOMERS+10+18+2018&utm_campaign=9a860db439-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_02_19_10_52_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_5c17c1b032-9a860db439-1204559177&goal=0_5c17c1b032-9a860db439-1204559177&mc_cid=9a860db439&mc_eid=afc846e96b

That is a pretty good price with the $250 off. If you were wanting buy a Track saw.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I saw all the track saw stuff show up last week on the Atlas website and called them. I was told it was all for pre-order and they had none in stock

Man that track saw is slow in coming.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

That is a pretty good price with the $250 off. If you were wanting buy a Track saw.

Myself I’m not. I have the 10in Festool TS75 I’ve had for 10 years and have never had a complaint about and I recently got the cordless Makita, so if anything, I’d just be looking at getting the Bosch accessories for the rails to use my existing army of Festool and Makita rails with other tools.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

They had a bunch of them for sale…For that price I would have purchased one

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 543 total)
  • The topic ‘The Official 2019 New Bosch Tool Thread’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.586 seconds