dcsimg

The Official 2018 New Bosch Tool Thread

Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 897 total)
  • Author
    cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I didn’t realize there was going to be a dust buster style one as well…hmm, not a huge fan of that style typically,

It does come with accesorry stems and sweep head to do quickie floor sweep jobs.

How big is the canister on it? It’s hard to get a read from online pictures, but from yours it seems a bit more spacious than the old dust busters.

Charlie

Instagram

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Saw this yesterday at my local hardware store – I can’t believe it’s here already, we never get the newest tools so close to when they’re released in the US!

Charlie

Instagram

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Saw this yesterday at my local hardware store – I can’t believe it’s here already, we never get the newest tools so close to when they’re released in the US!

amazon got a batch too, but they ran out pretty quick.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Sweet, and the price point looks decent,

I didn’t realize there was going to be a dust buster style one as well…hmm, not a huge fan of that style typically,

It does come with accesorry stems and sweep head to do quickie floor sweep jobs.

How big is the canister on it? It’s hard to get a read from online pictures, but from yours it seems a bit more spacious than the old dust busters.

It’s definitely bigger than the old dust buster, the 12 volt has around here same capacity as the old dust buster

Hangman
    Pro

Definitely ready for both new vacuums, never can be too tidy in a big old brownstone.

The master has failed more times than the disciple has ever tried.

Over 25 years experience from NYC

https://www.instagram.com/gothichangman/

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

we never get the newest tools so close to when they’re released in the US!

That is interesting that they got new router when you said newest tool never show up when they are release. It does look like a good price.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

It’s definitely bigger than the old dust buster, the 12 volt has around here same capacity as the old dust buster

I just wonder about the twenty something CFMs. Doesn’t sound like a lot to me.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

we never get the newest tools so close to when they’re released in the US!

That is interesting that they got new router when you said newest tool never show up when they are release. It does look like a good price.

Yeah, my Lowes doesn’t even have the cordless jigsaw. Or much else. But this hardware store got the router!

Charlie

Instagram

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Both the Ridgid and Makita are less $$$

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

@cmeyer25

It holds up to 61 cubic inches of debris (or better to say 1 Liter)

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

And those are both 18V, right? That’s shocking to me. Especially the Makita. I got a chance to handle that one a bit in the store, seems like a really nice unit.

@cmeyer25
    It holds up to 61 cubic inches of debris (or better to say 1 Liter)

That’s pretty decent, I didn’t realize it was that big. Might be worth adding to the list after all.

Charlie

Instagram

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

That’s pretty decent, I didn’t realize it was that big. Might be worth adding to the list after all.

suction power does not sound too good, but it’s actually better than the previous model.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie

suction power does not sound too good, but it’s actually better than the previous model.

I stayed away from getting the older one just for that reason. Just read too many say how it had really poor suction. It would suck if a vac doesn’t in fact….suck! Lol!

True, and both 18 volt I believe

That’s all I’ve been hearing about it, definitely an upgrade, the design is different, Suppose to create more power by the cyclone effects or something to that matter

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

That’s all I’ve been hearing about it, definitely an upgrade, the design is different, Suppose to create more power by the cyclone effects or something to that matter

Oh, we’re you saying the capacity for the CANISTER vac was a liter? I thought you meant the dust buster one. Because that would have been impressive. But for the canister, that seems pretty standard.

Charlie

Instagram

Oh, we’re you saying the capacity for the CANISTER vac was a liter? I thought you meant the dust buster one. Because that would have been impressive. But for the canister, that seems pretty standard.

I think the canister is 10 liters, and I wasn’t sure about the hand held model.

Doobie

I think the canister is 10 liters, and I wasn’t sure about the hand held model.

That sounds about right. It says 2.6 gallons in product specs.

https://www.boschtools.com/us/en/boschtools-ocs/cordless-vacuum-cleaners-gas18v-3n-196287-p/

For the little guy, it doesn’t mention its capacity.

https://www.boschtools.com/us/en/boschtools-ocs/cordless-vacuum-cleaners-gas18v-02n-196286-p/

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

yeah and the filter won’t clog up so quick like the older style.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 897 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.308 seconds