dcsimg

The Official 2018 New Bosch Tool Thread

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 897 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

Both 12v tools, the router and planer have some great power

I am really looking forward to the 12V planer and router they ill be good additions to my shop.

I think I would be all over the router; not sure if I would get much use from the planer. I would like to see them in a kit with the new batteries, too.

I’m the opposite I suppose. Don’t have much use for a cordless small router outside the shop, but a cordless planer I do need on occasion. I already have an old cordless Ridgid that has served me well the odd times I’ve needed such.

I am really looking forward to the 12V planer and router they ill be good additions to my shop.

I think I would be all over the router; not sure if I would get much use from the planer. I would like to see them in a kit with the new batteries, too.

True, would be nice offered in a kit, but like you mentioned with the new 3 ah battery packs,
    I use my Bosch ni-cad plane fairly often for quick fixes, I love the fact no cords,

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Bosch is releasing a new bluetooth floodlight with a bit more lumens next year, pretty much at WOC 😛

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I’ve been seeing a bit about the new 12V planer – anyone interested in that?

Charlie

Instagram

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I’m the opposite I suppose. Don’t have much use for a cordless small router outside the shop, but a cordless planer I do need on occasion. I already have an old cordless Ridgid that has served me well the odd times I’ve needed such.

I am sure if I would use cordless router out of my shop. But I think would be nice to have cordless one in the shop. I find the cord is a real pain sometime when doing jobs.

As for a cordless planer I am sure would be great to have. I have a corded planer that I don’t use very much. But still glad I have it.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

I am ‘NOT’ sure if I would use cordless router out of my shop. But I think would be nice to have cordless one in the shop. I find the cord is a real pain sometime when doing jobs.

I only like routers that have dust collection shrouds, so having a hose to deal with anyways doesn’t really bother me also dealing with its cord.

I’m hoping that the new Colt has the shroud accessory for it soon, otherwise I likely wouldn’t reach for it much. Any word on that and other accessories for the new Colt @dadgineer?

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I am ‘NOT’ sure if I would use cordless router out of my shop. But I think would be nice to have cordless one in the shop. I find the cord is a real pain sometime when doing jobs.

I only like routers that have dust collection shrouds, so having a hose to deal with anyways doesn’t really bother me also dealing with its cord.

I’m hoping that the new Colt has the shroud accessory for it soon, otherwise I likely wouldn’t reach for it much. Any word on that and other accessories for the new Colt @dadgineer?

I know one of my router has dust collection for it. Which I have yet to use. My trim router I can’t say if it has one. I know it is a good idea.

Greg

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

I have a dust shroud for the mr23 plunge router but never invest for the dust shroud for the pr20esvk it def can use one

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

So aside from the tools we have all been talking about ex plane, router, new light and possibly a cordless table saw and maybe a cordless miter, and the new cordless vacuums, oh and the track saw, any other potential new tools from Bosch, say like cordless nailers, and maybe a cordless little ratchet like Milwaukee,

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

cordless nailers

nope, they just discontinued the one they had

cordless little ratchet like Milwaukee

would be nice, but I doubt it.

a new floodlight is coming next year. will be announced at WOC

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Bosch is releasing a new bluetooth floodlight with a bit more lumens next year,

Kinda slim pickings in the works. No other new tools coming?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

Bosch is releasing a new bluetooth floodlight with a bit more lumens next year,

Kinda slim pickings in the works. No other new tools coming?

Yeah, no kidding, I thought for sure coming in with the new core batteries about a year ago, that would be like a boost for Bosch to put out many more cordless tools?
    Unless they are very good at keeping it hush-hush
    I hope that’s the case,
    I really like my quality Bosch tools.
    Just wish I had more selection

RyanF
    Pro

He didnt say a new worklight was the ONLY tool.

Yes, aware of that, I’m just a little bit surprised, especially since seeing other manufacturers pumping out new tools and batteries, and fairly quickly.
    Don’t get me wrong, I love my Bosch quality tools.
    Just wish they would be more aggressive

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Yes, aware of that, I’m just a little bit surprised, especially since seeing other manufacturers pumping out new tools and batteries, and fairly quickly.

That’s right, I only mentioned one tool (a light) and that does not mean Bosch will only release one new product.
    You guys already know a few tools they come up with for the new CORE battery and there is more coming

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

xtsallad
    Pro
    Dallas, TX

That’s right, I only mentioned one tool (a light) and that does not mean Bosch will only release one new product.
    You guys already know a few tools they come up with for the new CORE battery and there is more coming

Can’t wait to see what new gear gets released that is optimized for the Core batteries.

j

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I thought some one mention there was some new L-Boxxes coming out too. Or are they already out?

Greg

Doobie

Is this another ‘I’m sworn to secrecy’ things Alex? Lol!

You keep doing this @madman_us you know what’s gonna happen don’t you? One of us is gonna come and find you one day and do a Vulcan mind-meld on you! 😉

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I thought some one mention there was some new L-Boxxes coming out too. Or are they already out?

They will be released in the next few month…apparently they should have been, but we all know Bosch lol

Is this another ‘I’m sworn to secrecy’ things Alex? Lol!

You keep doing this @madman_us you know what’s gonna happen don’t you? One of us is gonna come and find you one day and do a Vulcan mind-meld on you!

LOL Kevin @Doobie
    all I am saying is that new tools are coming. With some tools I can’t be specific, but the rest I already told you guys 😛
    Bosch sure makes it interesting lol

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Hangman
    Pro

North America isn’t Bosch’s biggest market, sales here only account for less than 20% of their World Wide business. Once again building a better battery is the strategy to better tools, really think patience is they key here…definitely think they have something up their blue sleeves!

The master has failed more times than the disciple has ever tried.

Over 25 years experience from NYC

https://www.instagram.com/gothichangman/

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 897 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.967 seconds