dcsimg

The Official 2018 New Bosch Tool Thread

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 897 total)
  • Author
    madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I haven’t seen a price anywhere yet, but if it comes to the prize list, I think it’ll hop up into my number two space!

router $160
    planer $190

they are great! I have them both since last year december

Nice, have you had a chance to use them or make something with them? Did you do any type of reviews on them.
    When and how did you get them?

heck yeah I’ve been using those tools. I posted once on my IG account, but then laid low because of life 😛
    I received them from my Bosch contact for testing/reviewing mid december.
    I will write a short review about them as soon as I got some time.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie

cmeyer25 wrote:

RyanF wrote:
    Not soon. It’s available now.
    https://www.cpotools.com/bosch-gkf12v-25n-12v-max-ec-brushless-palm-edge-router–bare-tool-/bshngkf12v-25n,default,pd.html

I just saw Tool Pig review it on his IG page yesterday – it’s even better than I was thinking! The adjustments looked SO smooth.
    Nice features; I like it a lot!

I figured you would have had it on order by now Peter. 🙂

I know. I still haven’t seen it listed in Canada yet. I will wait to see what kind of pricing we will have here before committing. I would imagine the $160 USD would turn into $250 – 300 CDN very easily if I were to order from a US source.

These guys have the router listed already at $199.

https://www.outilspierreberger.com/en/outils-sans-fil/7443-12v-max-palm-router-13000-rpm-1-4.html

The planer at $229.

https://www.outilspierreberger.com/en/outils-sans-fil/7433-12v-max-planer.html

@smallerstick

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

cmeyer25 wrote:

RyanF wrote:
    https://www.cpotools.com/bosch-gkf12v-25n-12v-max-ec-brushless-palm-edge-router–bare-tool-/bshngkf12v-25n,default,pd.html

I just saw Tool Pig review it on his IG page yesterday – it’s even better than I was thinking! The adjustments looked SO smooth.

I know. I still haven’t seen it listed in Canada yet. I will wait to see what kind of pricing we will have here before committing. I would imagine the $160 USD would turn into $250 – 300 CDN very easily if I were to order from a US source.

https://www.outilspierreberger.com/en/outils-sans-fil/7443-12v-max-palm-router-13000-rpm-1-4.html

The planer at $229.

@smallerstick

Those price aren’t too bad. It showed they had none in stock..

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Bosch must be shipping now just haven’t really arrived yet in any numbers.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

Hangman
    Pro

Think I saw the router and planer advertised cheaper on Amazon Prime & CPO’s site as well. Was under the impression they are available starting June 1st unless a few places got earlier shipments. Think they come out in June for Fathers Day…wish the kids bought me tools!!!

The master has failed more times than the disciple has ever tried.

Over 25 years experience from NYC

https://www.instagram.com/gothichangman/

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Think I saw the router and planer advertised cheaper on Amazon Prime & CPO’s site as well. Was under the impression they are available starting June 1st unless a few places got earlier shipments. Think they come out in June for Fathers Day…wish the kids bought me tools!!!

That router would make an excellent Father’s Day gift – it seems like such a great tool.

@madman_us I am looking forward to your review – but I’d love to see more IG pics too!

Charlie

Instagram

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

madman_us I am looking forward to your review – but I’d love to see more IG pics too!

I will try to get some stuff uploaded for the upcoming week

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

madman_us I am looking forward to your review – but I’d love to see more IG pics too!

Nice, always nice to see pictures and videos of the Bosch tools in action, and also have the opportunity to hear from the end user who use the tools,
    The more I have been seeing some guys on Instagram use the router, the more I’m liking the little thing lol Looks like it has some decent power.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Think they come out in June for Fathers Day…wish the kids bought me tools!!!

That would be nice I’ll keep my eye out to see when and where they get released.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

cmeyer25 wrote:

RyanF wrote:

The planer at $229.

@smallerstick

They have a tendency at that place to show product that is available for purchase but long before they actually get them in stock.

I discovered this when I bought my first Bosch blower last year. Bought it when it showed up on their site in early summer and didn’t receive it til two months later when it was finally released by Bosch and shipped to the retailers, so beware. Members on BTP by then had already been redeeming for them and receiving them just prior to getting mine from that place shortly thereafter.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Bought it when it showed up on their site in early summer and didn’t receive it til two months later when it was finally released by Bosch and shipped to the retailers, so beware.

I remember that, it did take a long time for the blower to come in once you ordered. Like I said Bosch is probably shipping now but by container on a ship and that takes a while.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Hangman
    Pro

It’s like waiting for Christmans, I want all the new L-Boxxes because I’m a storage freak!!! Also the New Router, Planer, and 18V Vacuum…all perfectly justifiable of course!!!

The master has failed more times than the disciple has ever tried.

Over 25 years experience from NYC

https://www.instagram.com/gothichangman/

It’s like waiting for Christmans, I want all the new L-Boxxes because I’m a storage freak!!! Also the New Router, Planer, and 18V Vacuum…all perfectly justifiable of course!!!

Haha, yeah that’s about right, I’m definitely interested in those cordless vacs, and the router.

Doobie

Bought it when it showed up on their site in early summer and didn’t receive it til two months later when it was finally released by Bosch and shipped to the retailers, so beware.

I remember that, it did take a long time for the blower to come in once you ordered. Like I said Bosch is probably shipping now but by container on a ship and that takes a while.

Let’s hope the ship is not called the S.S. Minnow! Lol!

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Nice, always nice to see pictures and videos of the Bosch tools in action, and also have the opportunity to hear from the end user who use the tools,
    The more I have been seeing some guys on Instagram use the router, the more I’m liking the little thing lol Looks like it has some decent power.

Both 12v tools, the router and planer have some great power and runtime. I definitely want to get the new 12v batteries just for those tools as well.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Both 12v tools, the router and planer have some great power and runtime. I definitely want to get the new 12v batteries just for those tools as well.

This nice to hear. I really like the 12V tools.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Both 12v tools, the router and planer have some great power

I am really looking forward to the 12V planer and router they ill be good additions to my shop.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I am really looking forward to the 12V planer and router they ill be good additions to my shop.

to any shop they will be a great addition 😛

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

to any shop they will be a great addition

You are right there. Hopefully they will be out soon.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I think I would be all over the router; not sure if I would get much use from the planer. I would like to see them in a kit with the new batteries, too.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 897 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 1.202 seconds