dcsimg

The Official 2018 New Bosch Tool Thread

This topic contains 99 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  madman_us 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 100 total)
  • Author

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I figured with WOC this week news about upcoming Bosch Tool releases for 2018 will soon start coming out. So post up the info on the new tools being released and lets start the discussion.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I am looking forward to see what will posted here. Thanks for starting this thread.

Greg

Work Smarter Not Harder

I am looking forward to see what will posted here.

Looking forward to any announcements of new tools too. I need to buy something new from Bosch.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Hopefully the crew at WOC will stop and post up.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Thanks for starting this thread, I’m pretty excited to see whats in store for 2018!

cordless drywall router please

xtsallad
    Pro
    Dallas, TX

Can’t wait to see! I’m hoping to see 21700 cell ProCore batteries and a tracksaw… But especially larger cell batteries and would be most interested in a slim pack with 21700 or 20700 cells.

j

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

cordless drywall router please

I would like to think that its in the near future since they have the 18V drywall screwgun.

Both DeWalt and Makita have the drywall cut out tools to go with their cordless screwguns, why would Bosch only want to offer half of the tools to do the job.

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

why would Bosch only want to offer half of the tools to do the job.

That question has been asked many times. While some companies in the last few years have gone overboard on cordless offerings, Bosch has catching up to do.

Kevin.

Support your local VIKING.

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

im sorta surpsied that bosch didnt show off more stuff at woc. the only real unveiling was the new lasers

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

im sorta surpsied that bosch didnt show off more stuff at woc. the only real unveiling was the new lasers

Also, I see there are new 12 volt batteries coming out.

xtsallad
    Pro
    Dallas, TX

The Bosch website has shown a 12v 3.0ah and a 6.0ah battery for a couple of weeks but no link for purchase yet. I’d like a couple of the 3.0.

j

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

The Bosch website has shown a 12v 3.0ah and a 6.0ah battery for a couple of weeks but no link for purchase yet. I’d like a couple of the 3.0.

Yes a 12V 3.0A battery would be nice to get. It would be nice to see if they hit the list.

Greg

Work Smarter Not Harder

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

I caught that too the other day. I also couldn’t find any online yet. I wouldn’t mind some of those. I’ve got lots of 12V tools and not enough batteries at times. They’d be particularly nice for the heated jackets.

Kevin.

Support your local VIKING.

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

Yes Bosch def needes a cordless drywall router. That will be sweet to have

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

That’s a big heaping bowl of not good right there.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

That’s a big heaping bowl of not good right there.

I wonder what was new about the lasers??

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

smallerstick
    Pro
    Listowel, ON

I hadn’t noticed that before. They sure will be a welcome addition to the 12v line.

Life does not give participation awards.

...Gary Rogowski

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I’ve been look for videos on the you-tube but not much has surfaced yet.
    Too bad nobody here went to post pics of the new stuff at all the different booths.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 100 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.972 seconds