dcsimg

The official 2017 new bosch tool thread

This topic contains 608 replies, has 40 voices, and was last updated by  jponto07 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 609 total)
  • Author

There’s a chance we might see a 12V+18V+USB (3 amp) charger. But that’s NAINA as of now. From what I read that charger is serial however, it charges one then the other, not simutaneously.

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

Not sure what I’m hoping for. More Euro tools hittin our shores is always something. But what? Drives me a bit nuts frankly.

Kevin.

Wannabee pro.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The 18V Starlock caught my eye. Waiting for that one to come out for sure.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

@bethepro any chance we will see the new bandsaw on the list? Will they be looking for testers for this one? That’s a tool that I’ve been waiting for Bosch to release for a while now. I’d love to see how it compares to the Milwaukee.

@kswiss,
    The bandsaw does look nice, especially the 4 3/4″ cut capacity.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

There’s a chance we might see a 12V+18V+USB (3 amp) charger. But that’s NAINA as of now. From what I read that charger is serial however, it charges one then the other, not simutaneously.

😮 really, that’s a start, do you remember where you read that,

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Do you have more info on this. I haven’t heard of it at all

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Hoping that Eneracer battery we see in Europe heads this way to na this year!

Yes same here Chris, looking forward to getting one and giving it a try.

Speaking of the enracer battery, does anyone know if it fits into the present exact fit trays, while on the tools, or even in the battery spot? Just curious, I know it is slightly larger than the present 6 ah

Maybe @madman_us Alex knows.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Speaking of the enracer battery, does anyone know if it fits into the present exact fit trays, while on the tools, or even in the battery spot? Just curious, I know it is slightly larger than the present 6 ah

Maybe madman_us Alex knows.

I am not 100% sure about that Brian. The new EneRacer is a little bit longer, slightly wider, and taller than a 4/6ah battery.

I definitely get one or two of the EneRacer.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Maybe madman_us Alex knows.

I am not 100% sure about that Brian. The new EneRacer is a little bit longer, slightly wider, and taller than a 4/6ah battery.

I definitely get one or two of the EneRacer.

Great, did you order them already?
    Looking forward to hearing what you think about them, they supposed to have more power and runtime, I wonder how they will compare to the Milwaukee 9.0 ah and the Dewalt 60 volt?

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Here the Multi-Bay, Multi-Volt and USB fast-charger. (from Germany, hopefully NA soon too)
    It also includes a wall mount.

and here the USB-Batteryadapter/charger (also Germany) looks like I’ll be ordering some stuff this year from Germany haha.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Here the Multi-Bay, Multi-Volt and USB fast-charger. (from Germany, hopefully NA soon too)

and here the USB-Batteryadapter/charger (also Germany) looks like I’ll be ordering some stuff this year from Germany haha.

Oh man, I want it I want it :o.
    Great find Alex, can the charger finally be wall mounted?

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

That charger looks very nice

RyanF
    Pro

There are quite a few new tools, which popped up on boschtools.com

the 18V floodlight is back on the website even with its own product page. first there was only a picture to see.
    https://www.boschtools.com/us/en/boschtools-ocs/cordless-lights-gli18v-1900n-177233-p/

the new starlock 18V OMT
    https://www.boschtools.com/us/en/boschtools-ocs/cordless-oscillating-multi-tools-gop18v-28n-146806-p/

corded bandsaw
    https://www.boschtools.com/us/en/boschtools-ocs/bandsaws-gcb10-5-146223-p/

Yes the floodlight is really nice haha I speak out of experience 😛

You have it? Ive never seen this light before.

bbernardesjr87
    Pro
    Mississauga, Ontario

That’s really nice Alex, nice find! thanks
    For sure it will be a great addition to our arsenal lol.
    It is noticeable that Bosch is out of the “tool release fight”… I mean, they are not like red and yellow team, releasing tools every month and competing…we can see quality here.
    Fingers crossed for a 18v fullsize blower.

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

i have a love hate with teh dual compatibility charger.. it can help eliminate having to produce 2 different chargers.. as milwaukee has had theirs for a little while now with the fuel line. i just dont like how they arent simoultanious. if your gonna have 2 batteries on a charger they should both charge not sequentially.

teh battery pod is good to see though so it gives more diversity to a battery pack allowing charging of phones, tablets or even a lap top

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Great find, that would be awesome if it came to NA

@jkirk I agree, simultaneous charging would be way better.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Looks like Bosch is listening. I remember last year I said I wanted a dual charger and the ability to hang on the wall. I will be getting a few of those chargers.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA
    @ryanf wrote:

You have it? Ive never seen this light before.

Yes Ryan I do have the floodlight. Purchased it last year from Germany.
    I also send another one to another member.
    Check out this thread: https://bethepro.com/forums/topic/bosch-floodlight/

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

There are quite a few new tools, which popped up on boschtools.com

the 18V floodlight is back on the website even with its own product page. first there was only a picture to see.
    https://www.boschtools.com/us/en/boschtools-ocs/cordless-lights-gli18v-1900n-177233-p/

the new starlock 18V OMT
    https://www.boschtools.com/us/en/boschtools-ocs/cordless-oscillating-multi-tools-gop18v-28n-146806-p/

corded bandsaw
    https://www.boschtools.com/us/en/boschtools-ocs/bandsaws-gcb10-5-146223-p/

I wonder if Bosch will bring that corded bandsaw with the cutting stand attachment:

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I have been thinking about the whole BT tool thing and Bosch’s move to get on board. I like it and I don’t. I have DeWalt tools that are 25 years old and work perfectly. As the NiCad batteries die I upgrade to their LI batteries because they are backwards compatible. Will the BT stuff last a long time? I mean the more features you pack in it is just more stuff to wear out and break. Some of the features are nice but not absolutely must have. I’d like the new 18V cordless grinder but may hold off because of the BT until I really need it. If I was buying new tools every 12-18 months because they wear out then fine but …. I’m just not sold yet. Read about a new toaster introduced at the CES with BT. Now you can adjust how brown your toast comes out right from your smart phone when it is just too much bother to walk across the kitchen and turn the knob.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 609 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.478 seconds