dcsimg

The New "Introduce Yourself" Sub-Forum

• This topic has 991 replies, 86 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 posts - 981 through 992 (of 992 total)
  • Author
    svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

@BryanT I would suggest writing an honest review on a PT or Tool for the members here that you have used and are familiar with. That always seems to make the peeps here at BTP happy. Anyways, just an idea.

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, the tools I am using on my job daily may not be familiar to many on this forum.

Sorry man, your apparent arrogance has overloaded your backside. I truly do not believe that you have any idea of the folks that are on this site. Not talking about myself, but there are folks that would blow your mind with what they know, second thought maybe I could as well. Your comments are so wishy washy that half the time I don’t believe you know what foot you are standing on. Many of here openly admit that there are others here in various fields that we find it amazing to hear or see what they do. Have yet to find anything you do here except change your stories, upset folks, and rack up points. Thats as polite as I can say this to you. So why don’t you at least show the fancy lug nut tightener that you use so regularly on here

Well said dude, I don’t think I could have been as elequent.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

So why don’t you at least show the fancy lug nut tightener that you use so regularly on here

@BryanT sshvets00 show us the lug nut thingy

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Doobie

Dang it! Gonna hafta head back to the shed and grab ma rope again!

Listen men! 1000 points for anybody joining the posee! And an extra 2000 for any man who stays on the trail til he’s caught and lynched!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just don’t bring back that pink kitty, for the love of humanity.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Haha…well who is holding the ace of spades? I think the case is becoming quite clear.I want to see this PST stuff and hear what it’s about.

Oh, nice profile pic @svensshutters. Thanks for taking the time to snap an original 🙂

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Doobie

Just don’t bring back that pink kitty, for the love of humanity.

We don’t want no stinkin’ kitties here…

How bout One Ton Tomatos?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cWZfxDwH4t4

Courtesy of an old favorite…. Mike Nesmith from the Monkees – Elephant Parts.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Wow that one went off the track!!!

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Damn you Dirty! You trainwrecker!

Hey, this post is over 50 pages and will be broken soon.

@bethepro
    , could you please start a new one and all this negativity would be washed away.

Attachments:
    cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Damn you Dirty! You trainwrecker!

@bethepro, could you please start a new one and all this negativity would be washed away.

That is a great idea ! Start a new one with no B.S and on topic would be nice .

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

That is a great idea ! Start a new one with no B.S and on topic would be nice .

I agree. The only thing that may be an issue is the fact that this thread is stickied so people can see it and post an introduction. Maybe delete everything and just leave the link / info from the first post that Aaron made to show people where the intro subforum is?

Doobie

I was having the breaking thread symptoms in it yesterday where it wouldn’t automatically go to the last post. It’s definitely time for a new one.

Ordering! A V2 PLEASE!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Starting a new one is a great idea, All this negativity is ridiculous and UNacceptable.

Thank you Chad for starting a new one

Viewing 12 posts - 981 through 992 (of 992 total)
  • The topic ‘The New "Introduce Yourself" Sub-Forum’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 1.401 seconds