dcsimg

The New "Introduce Yourself" Sub-Forum

• This topic has 991 replies, 86 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 992 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Hello all, Jeff from central Massachusetts here.

I’m a builder / remodeler for the last 17 yrs.

My Company is New Image Construction<br>
    http://www.newimage-construction.com

I’ll look, listen and add my 2-cents if I can,

Well Welcome to the other site. You may see a lot of guys you already know here.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome to the site Jeff, This is a good thread to start out on.

Welcome Jeff, glad to have you hear!

Hello all, Jeff from central Massachusetts here.
    I’m a builder / remodeler for the last 17 yrs.

My Company is New Image Construction
    http://www.newimage-construction.com

I’ll look, listen and add my 2-cents if I can,

Great to have you. We are greedy and want your 2 cents worth. 🙂

DesertDeuces
    Pro
    Indio, CA

Welcome Jeff! Love getting 2 cents and looking forward to you posting them 🙂

Pat

DevittDesignsMA
    Pro
    Oxford, MA

Hi All! My name is Bryan. I am from Central MA and mainly do residential exteriors and inside work whenever I can in the winter.

asevereid
    Pro
    Kamloops, BC

Welcome Bryan, good to have you here…welcome to the community.

Lurking Hit and Run poster.

DevittDesignsMA
    Pro
    Oxford, MA

Thank you. Nice to find a good place to spend some time and get some opinions

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Hi All! My name is Bryan. I am from Central MA and mainly do residential exteriors and inside work whenever I can in the winter.

Welcome to BTP.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

@DevittDesignsMA – welcome – glad to have you here Bryan! Feel free to ask if you have any questions about the forum – this is a friendly bunch!

John S

DevittDesignsMA
    Pro
    Oxford, MA

Thanks guys. So far so good. The layout took some initial getting used to, but I am a quick learner 🙂

redwood
    Pro

Welcome Bryan, I’ve seen some of your posts and it sounds like you specialize in deck building. What kind of materials are you using?

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks guys. So far so good. The layout took some initial getting used to, but I am a quick learner :-)

Welcome to the show Bryan, this is a fun place to hang. I like to ask; How did ya find us? It’s always interesting

Moze
    Dallas, TX

Welcome to a great site!

Resident Sign Guy

DevittDesignsMA
    Pro
    Oxford, MA

Redwood, I push cap stock as much as possible now. I’ve had some requests for Ipe, that ends the second they see the price. My main supplier changes railing companies the second I get a favorite product, so I am finding a new favorite now. I am doing one all PT deck next week, but its a rental property, so it was a “the cheaper the better” job. Great bang for the buck as long as they hire someone to take care of it every few years.

Dabbs, Jaydee referred me. I am on another site that he is also on, so he sent me a PM to come check this place out.

Thanks Moze!

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Welcome Bryan. Enjoy the awesome site!

A Working Pro since 2004

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dabbs, Jaydee referred me. I am on another site that he is also on, so he sent me a PM to come check this place out.

Well very good, Word of mouth seems to be the most common. Welcome again and Enjoy

jaydee
    Pro
    Spencer, Ma., happy 2015

I like this side of the fence better.

Woodstock1
    Pro
    Anacortes, WA

Howdy all, I’ve posted a few questions and got great responses, as far as introducing myself, well my company name is Woodstock Construction. Up until a month ago I had a long ponytail, old hippie, and I thought it was a good double entendre, wood is the stock of my trade, and I looked like I was out of the 60’s. Well completely shaved my head, and just have a shiny brown dome, so the Woodstock doesn’t quite fit as well. I’ve been a GC for about 4 years now, always worked for someone else since 1977. Finish work is mostly all I do now, with a lot of cabinet installs from a local cabinet shop. I’m building my own shop so hopefully I’ll be getting some custom build jobs to do. Anacortes Washington is doing quite well economically for honest contractors, who return phone calls. My avatar is my motorcycle, which supimeister and others informed me how to change my avatar. Work has been so plentiful that I’ve had little time to ride this summer. No complaints. Looking forward to keeping up on this forum, thanks and howdy

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

Howdy all, I’ve posted a few questions and got great responses, as far as introducing myself, well my company name is Woodstock Construction. Up until a month ago I had a long ponytail, old hippie, and I thought it was a good double entendre, wood is the stock of my trade, and I looked like I was out of the 60’s. Well completely shaved my head, and just have a shiny brown dome, so the Woodstock doesn’t quite fit as well. I’ve been a GC for about 4 years now, always worked for someone else since 1977. Finish work is mostly all I do now, with a lot of cabinet installs from a local cabinet shop. I’m building my own shop so hopefully I’ll be getting some custom build jobs to do. Anacortes Washington is doing quite well economically for honest contractors, who return phone calls. My avatar is my motorcycle, which supimeister and others informed me how to change my avatar. Work has been so plentiful that I’ve had little time to ride this summer. No complaints. Looking forward to keeping up on this forum, thanks and howdy

Welcome to the forum Woodstock!

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 992 total)
  • The topic ‘The New "Introduce Yourself" Sub-Forum’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 1.397 seconds