dcsimg

The Hack Hall of Fame V4

Viewing 14 posts - 861 through 874 (of 874 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Saw someone trimming trees the other day.

Oh man who would do that?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Hope they have their insurance paid! lol

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Saw this, online, this morning. I guess the wind was stronger than the nails holding it to the house.

It seems quite tall, I believe code is 2′ above the roof 12′ away. the pitch seems fairly flat, 4/12 ish, unless there is something taller that the photo is not showing i would think it only needed to be about 6′ tall. counting the laps of the siding and figuring each lap at 4″ it appears to be well over 12′ above the roof.

Attachments:

Saw this, online, this morning. I guess the wind was stronger than the nails holding it to the house.

Oops ran out of nails 🤷‍♂️ jip rock screws should hold it right 🤭🤭🤫

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

there was not even a tree close to the hole!

Attachments:

😯😲🤯 Looks like someone screwed up 🤷‍♂️

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

😯😲🤯 Looks like someone screwed up 🤷‍♂️

Had an excavator do that once, it was not cheap to fix. The markings got lost and he hooked the cable. Next time he will call to have his locates refreshed if that happens.

Clev08
    Pro

It seems quite tall, I believe code is 2′ above the roof 12′ away. the pitch seems fairly flat, 4/12 ish, unless there is something taller that the photo is not showing i would think it only needed to be about 6′ tall. counting the laps of the siding and figuring each lap at 4″ it appears to be well over 12′ above the roof.

Wow, looks like the neighbor picked a better builder. If the same builder did both houses the one on the left probably would have collapsed when the chimney hit it! 🤣

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I saw this at a place we stayed this week. I think the screws for the TP holder were a little to long.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

I saw this at a place we stayed this week. I think the screws for the TP holder were a little to long.

I actually made that mistake with nailing the casing on. You only make that mistake once! lol

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I actually made that mistake with nailing the casing on. You only make that mistake once! lol

I have seen it with base and casing both. We paint a orange line on the floor as soon as drywall is done to note short nails in the door location.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I think the screws for the TP holder were a little to long.

Yep guess nobody cared enough to fix it.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

It was a condo, and my bet is that when the cleaning and maintenance people come in that door is open 99% of the time and it never gets seen. We had it closed when we were staying there, as we also had friends staying with us and it was a back access to the master bath, but it was also the route to the washing machine and the easy access to the door from the bedroom. I am pretty sure it was open when we left and then you would not see it.

It was a condo, and my bet is that when the cleaning and maintenance people come in that door is open 99% of the time and it never gets seen. We had it closed when we were staying there, as we also had friends staying with us and it was a back access to the master bath, but it was also the route to the washing machine and the easy access to the door from the bedroom. I am pretty sure it was open when we left and then you would not see it.

LoL maybe it was intentional for hanging car keys 🙄🤭🤭🤭🤣😂

Viewing 14 posts - 861 through 874 (of 874 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.671 seconds