dcsimg

The good ole days

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

@Doobie, every year that statement becomes more true

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Teach him well and guide him on his way,,,,, They are with such a short time.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I think I posted this photo before, It is an old friend, it makes a great illustration of the shop class of today and that of 30 years ago.

Attachments:
    WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

I think I posted this photo before, It is an old friend, it makes a great illustration of the shop class of today and that of 30 years ago.

That is a world of difference. But even a basic round clock with a little paint looks like it gave him quite a sense of accomplishment.

@Siberian that’s great Ed, one thing for sure, he definitely has a great teacher and Father in you.

woodman_412

Great to see your son working with you and learning from you Ed. I’m looking forward to the day when my girls are old enough to learn some woodworking and do some projects with me.

It is sad that they aren’t teaching it in schools nearly as much anymore. It was grade 8 woodworking class that got me into woodworking and set me on my career path.

Dan

danpattison.com

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Oh man that is quite the comparison on shop projects.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.236 seconds